Pages:
Author

Topic: Why do you buy Bitcoins? - page 52. (Read 66677 times)

Activity: 2072
Merit: 503
March 17, 2016, 01:13:21 PM
Bitcoin as a digital currency has given assured return back with high profit.
It also experience price fluctuations which make the bitcoin earning
more enthusiastic.
if you want a refund bitcoin which produce before you buy you should analyze the price first, and it requires special skills, but I also sometimes buy them because they feel the price will soon rise
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
www.secondstrade.com - 190% return Binary option
March 17, 2016, 12:39:37 PM
People are buying bitcoin for one thing and one purpose only it is an investment or a good negotiation. People buy bitcoin at a lowest price then after they will wait for the exchange rate or price value to get increase then once they find the amount worth enough they will sell it then they earn some from it. Some uses them for trading wherein you will earn more than the amount you have business. Some are gambling purposes where people who are luck enough can make their money much higher..
Activity: 2618
Merit: 548
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
March 17, 2016, 03:38:45 AM
Bitcoin as a digital currency has given assured return back with high profit.
It also experience price fluctuations which make the bitcoin earning
more enthusiastic.
legendary
Activity: 3472
Merit: 10611
March 17, 2016, 01:51:56 AM
For speculation? To buy on the dark web? To buy online on sites like purse.io? To send money? To do business? To have your money under your control?
What is/are your purposes when yu buy bitcoin?

the reason i "buy" bitcoin is for speculation, or in other words in order to make more money from trading it, holding and selling in the future that the price went up.

but also i earn bitcoin through different jobs that i do, that's what i call using bitcoin, getting paid to do stuff online which i like because there is no account on a site like paypal that can be blocked by the service because they feel like it.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
March 17, 2016, 01:41:56 AM
Getting a future reward is the reason why I am buying bitcoins. On a term of 3-5 years i do expect to see the price above 4k.
That would be a perfect moment for me to sell my bitcoins or even better, use my bitcoins.

wow price $4000 in 3-5 years..? are you sure it..?
Im not sure we can reach $4k in next 3-5years, i think $1000 is enough for me  Cheesy

This made me laugh,4k in 3-5 years that wont happen just compare the graphs of the past years.
800-1000 will be much more acceptable for me.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
March 16, 2016, 08:31:19 PM
Getting a future reward is the reason why I am buying bitcoins. On a term of 3-5 years i do expect to see the price above 4k.
That would be a perfect moment for me to sell my bitcoins or even better, use my bitcoins.

wow price $4000 in 3-5 years..? are you sure it..?
Im not sure we can reach $4k in next 3-5years, i think $1000 is enough for me  Cheesy
Activity: 952
Merit: 1000
March 16, 2016, 07:42:04 PM

Yes just like hoarding.  Grin Someday it will be at a better price and many of us are expecting us that is we are here. Buy and earn to be more faster and have a great profit someday.
Yeah and I think it can multiply our wealth in a quick way, its like an investment which keeps on growing over a period of time, and you have a freedom to sell it whenever you want.
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083
March 16, 2016, 09:31:33 AM

Yes just like hoarding.  Grin Someday it will be at a better price and many of us are expecting us that is we are here. Buy and earn to be more faster and have a great profit someday.
legendary
Activity: 1008
March 13, 2016, 08:45:28 PM

Yes price would be higher in future and that is the reason we are buying at a moment as we feel that it si the best investment to make at a moment which can give us higher profits in future.
Activity: 896
Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform
March 13, 2016, 06:29:17 PM
Activity: 616
March 13, 2016, 02:26:13 PM
I buy bitcoins because it is a profitable investment.
I buy them when prices are low and spend them when prices are high.
I also spend them for mobile recharge   Tongue

That is the reason many of us are investin in bitcoins except for the mobile recharge.
But i also buy bitcons to spend them when i see a good deal on a webshop. It's amazing to see how many shops already accept bitcoin these days.
In the future this will only grow and grow.
Activity: 924
Lick me like a lolipop
March 12, 2016, 04:38:55 PM

That's the right thing to do buy it when you feel that price is low as we cannot have exact idea of price to buy as price keeps on moving up and down but if you feel comfortable to buy then you should buy it without any hesitation.
Activity: 243
Merit: 250
March 12, 2016, 12:11:43 PM
Activity: 938
March 12, 2016, 09:53:29 AM
For speculation? To buy on the dark web? To buy online on sites like purse.io? To send money? To do business? To have your money under your control?

I buy bitcoin to provide me with passive income opportunities that I wouldn't be able to find otherwise.
if you want a passive income you should invest bitcoin on a site. if you just hold it in the wallet. you will not be able to get passive income mate

Yes exactly there are lot of things that can be done through bitcoin and apart from that the reason i buy bitcoin is to trade and earn more profit.

Yeah and I am buying it at a moment as I view it as an investment so that I can make some good profits by selling it at the right time when the price is much higher.
Activity: 714
March 12, 2016, 04:19:01 AM

I buy bitcoin to provide me with passive income opportunities that I wouldn't be able to find otherwise.
if you want a passive income you should invest bitcoin on a site. if you just hold it in the wallet. you will not be able to get passive income mate

Yes exactly there are lot of things that can be done through bitcoin and apart from that the reason i buy bitcoin is to trade and earn more profit.
Activity: 476
U will never know the true answer, before you try
March 12, 2016, 12:44:06 AM
i have two reason to buy bitcoins,i buy bitcoin when i see that bitcoin price very low,and  will sell it when bitcoin price rise,and i also buy bitcoin when i have much money,and keep it on wallet for five or ten years.

im buying bitcoin when i need bitcoin for spend it, or if any people invest at me, im open investment in real life, some of my friend invest fiat then i trade it and i share my profit.
Activity: 420
March 11, 2016, 10:37:54 PM

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
www.secondstrade.com - 190% return Binary option
March 11, 2016, 04:33:21 PM
People buy bitcoins as a form of an investment which is much greater than any form of alternate money. I too would love to buy bitcoin myself because its value its getting bigger and much better. This is a good investment for negotiation to hold it and sell or exchange it for a money..
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001
March 11, 2016, 02:11:59 PM
i have two reason to buy bitcoins,i buy bitcoin when i see that bitcoin price very low,and  will sell it when bitcoin price rise,and i also buy bitcoin when i have much money,and keep it on wallet for five or ten years.
Activity: 434
March 10, 2016, 08:40:41 PM
I rarely buy bitcoins, rather then I involve myself in earning bitcoins, and the main reason behind it is that the value would be much higher in future so I can have good money in my wallet.

Same here, i also rarely buying bitcoins. I only buy bitcoins when i need something urgently, like my balance for gambling is lose so i need more and buy bitcoins.
Pages:
Jump to: