Pages:
Author

Topic: Why do you choose your altcoins? - page 4. (Read 834 times)

Activity: 80
Merit: 10
November 19, 2017, 02:46:06 AM
GITHUB, for a coin, be sure to go to GITHUB to see its development team upload updated code quantity and quality, if you understand programming.
For example, EOS, its code updates very fast, the frequency is not less than 24 hours, although I do not understand what it wants to express code.
Activity: 210
November 19, 2017, 02:40:50 AM
I am a day trader,short trades for me are more profitable than holding for months.As a trader my main goal is too have as much BTC i can and to do that i need to buy alts using my BTC to trade and after that i will have more BTC than i have before.
Activity: 266
Merit: 114
November 19, 2017, 02:21:26 AM
I always invest with my own experience and decisions. I read other people's comments to find information I didn't know about the project. Believe in yourself and make decisions, which will help you to have more investment experience later
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
November 19, 2017, 12:56:30 AM
I did not choose altcoin but the more investment you risk the more risk of gaining high profit. Altcoins are just like bitcoins on its early stage the difference is that today bitcoin is their mother or the alpha. Altcoins has the probability of doing the same as bitcoin. Early investors of bitcoins gain so much profit for riskibg their money to it. This goes the same in risking my money to altcoins.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
November 19, 2017, 12:46:25 AM
Why do you decide to hold your altcoins? Because of your researching about that coin or just because people on this forum said it's potential?
Another reasons?
I try to hold my altcoin because i believe that the developers will be delivered its promise. I try to hold it caused by myself and there is no intervention from another person in my personal thought about that,
But i just hold the promising investment.
Activity: 92
November 19, 2017, 12:35:01 AM
Why do you decide to hold your altcoins? Because of your researching about that coin or just because people on this forum said it's potential?
Another reasons?
Pages:
Jump to: