Pages:
Author

Topic: Why do you ❤️ crypto??? - page 26. (Read 9788 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 0
March 23, 2018, 03:15:11 PM
How can you love or not love the crypt? This is a good and promising investment of your means. And with her growth, love for her grows.
Activity: 198
March 23, 2018, 02:52:18 PM
I love the way crypto can connect people from a different culture.
With crypto you don’t need bank account who needs al your private data.
Just make a wallet and you can receive payments from everyone in the world.

But my question is why do you love crypto?
Why are you interested?
Because they gives us freedom and opportunity to make money
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
March 23, 2018, 02:22:31 PM
Several factors:
- Innovations that drive progress
- Freedom to manage funds
- Earnings that you can do here and now
- Of course, the freedom from the control that we so impose Smiley

I love crypto and Blockchain
Activity: 406
Merit: 132
March 23, 2018, 01:54:20 PM
The crypt gives freedom to many. Freedom, not only in terms of finance, but also in general, independence from fiat money. It is very interesting to deal with ICO and already those coins that have already entered the market.
Activity: 124
March 23, 2018, 01:34:18 PM
Crypto world is a new business. The opportunity to make good money with a good job, which is like. Cryptocurrency simplifies payments, allows you to cooperate with a large number of useful people.
Activity: 224
March 23, 2018, 01:06:32 PM
I love crypto because it has given me the way to earn money without any investment. I hope in future the crypto will replace the Fiat and crypto help me a lot to increase the standard of my life through crypto mining and trading.
Activity: 63
March 22, 2018, 06:31:06 PM
In my opinion, I love the way crypto because it gives me profit by joining airdrop or bounty. Cryptocurrency helps me improve myself to learn new things.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
March 22, 2018, 06:30:04 PM
I love cryptocurrencies cause they provide both jobs and investment opportunity for the people. Cryptocurrency is the new way of making money online.
Activity: 352
March 22, 2018, 06:20:40 PM
I love crypto market because it gives a chance to earn big money. And I'm already had made several good investments last year. Now I can afford things which I usually coulnd't afford
Activity: 98
March 22, 2018, 06:20:00 PM
Very interesting question. I think I love this technology, what it bring in to new world. Anyway, i very love future, when it become success.
Activity: 378
Merit: 251
March 22, 2018, 05:29:50 PM
I am really happy that i know and using cryptocurrencies because i was stupid kid without professional skills and decent job and now i have an opportunity to work and recive good money.
“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”
March 22, 2018, 05:19:06 PM
The cryptocurrency offers many opportunities for investors.
Where else can I make a lot of money quickly? Cryptocurrency gives me the opportunity to change my life. Smiley
Activity: 434
March 22, 2018, 01:01:19 PM
why i love crypto ?
1. for me crypto is the best invention
2. i can get money from home
3. lots of interesting information to learn
Activity: 58
March 22, 2018, 01:00:17 PM
You can earn a lot of money for the day, as others earn a salary in normal work for the year. That's why I love crypt coins. <3 <3
Merit: 100
March 22, 2018, 12:54:46 PM
I really like crypto because it can give an opportunity for someone In every convey his aspirations so without any limitations can make a person become happier and able to earn income in it by following various bounty programs.
Activity: 166
March 22, 2018, 12:45:03 PM
I love cryprocurrency because its gives me another concept that I need to know and since we are in the digital era right now, I need to learn this digital currency. Aside from giving me another source of income, crypto gives me another idea that I need to know now. For me, crypto is life so lets not waste any time and lets try to learn anything about crypto because it will help us in the future.
Opportunity, forward thinking, smarter management of money, fast transactions and transparency. Putting the control in our hands as a community as well as keeping it honest.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 167
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
March 22, 2018, 12:09:56 PM
I love crypto because since I got to know crypto, my finance is so helpful and in the advancement of the digital age we have to go with the flow to survive
Activity: 243
March 22, 2018, 12:02:19 PM
Actually I am late to know information about cryptocurrency, I remember when I was in college and my friend discussed cryptocurrency, and then I started looking for information and read news related to cryptocurrency. then I started to invest bitcoin in one of exchanger in Indonesia.

What makes me interested in crypto is I get extra income, with the advantage that I get it, I can buy what i needs. In addition to investing, I think by doing some work and getting paid with crypto is a new way for us to stay online on the internet. For me, doing work in the crypto world is something new and I am willing to try my best to achieve something of value to my life.
Activity: 73
March 22, 2018, 11:49:40 AM
why i love crypto?
because crypto give me extra financial income..

term and inovation each coin/token very interesting too..
Activity: 308
March 22, 2018, 11:45:41 AM
I love the way crypto can connect people from a different culture.
With crypto you don’t need bank account who needs al your private data.
Just make a wallet and you can receive payments from everyone in the world.

But my question is why do you love crypto?
Why are you interested?

I love crypto is because you can earn with crypto you just need to read some threads here and you need to study how to earn in crypto. Crypto is also user friendly that is why I love this industry.
Pages:
Jump to: