Pages:
Author

Topic: Why do you ❤️ crypto??? - page 28. (Read 9788 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
March 20, 2018, 03:32:30 AM
I love the way crypto can connect people from a different culture.
With crypto you don’t need bank account who needs al your private data.
Just make a wallet and you can receive payments from everyone in the world.

But my question is why do you love crypto?
Why are you interested?
This may sound banal but me attracts the possibility of a quick profit in the cryptocurrency.
Activity: 210
March 20, 2018, 03:20:13 AM
I like crypto because it has a lot of things because with crypto I can transact and invest but only with bitcoin I can love all crypto, and with crypto, I have the opportunity to trade and can buy something with crypto can to trade until the price becomes more expensive than others
Activity: 658
Merit: 251
March 19, 2018, 08:29:40 PM
i love crypto because it's volatile. i can get advantage from trading itself.
i hope i can be millionaire from crypto $_$ but now, the market is hard to predict Sad
Activity: 210
March 19, 2018, 05:56:13 PM
I can not live without a crypto currency because I think this is our future and to keep money in a digital wallet is more convenient
Activity: 196
March 19, 2018, 05:55:21 PM
I believe that the Crypto currency is proportional to the price of the national currency and I consider that I keep my money in a token.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
March 19, 2018, 05:49:49 PM

Why are you interested?
The link below highlights the advantages of cryptocurrencies. Check it out.
https://blog.finjan.com/advantages-of-cryptocurrency/

Personally, cryptocurrencies are close to my heart because they became my medium for financial growth. They have provided that opportunity for a better living not only for me, but for thousands or even millions around the globe. And I have a gut feeling that one of these days, I will make it big with this system.
Activity: 98
Merit: 7
March 19, 2018, 05:44:43 PM
Cypto for me gives chnce recive morey in privet all over the world. Another way trading give me way traveling more and more. You see in this worl you can buy everything but can't buy imbressions, and i leave morey in traveling
Activity: 196
Merit: 14
March 19, 2018, 05:43:51 PM
Is a beautiful way to earn money. There is no official requirement to start deal with this system. People loves this system because of its benefit and easier working system. It occurs by online and there is no involvement of government and its authority in crypto so we don’t need to pay any taxes of our incoming amount. No bank is involved with it so we don’t need to having any account so we can hide our personal information and can earn money with hiding us.
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
March 19, 2018, 05:31:50 PM
I love crypto for the fact that now I can work anywhere in the world and receive not bad money.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
March 19, 2018, 05:30:15 PM
why love unexplainable but from crypto now can earn money and then the majority do not like crypto, but I am a minority like rich people who a little bit, keep smart guys.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
March 19, 2018, 05:26:26 PM
A lot of positive qualities in cryptocurrency. Anonymity, decentralization, low commissions, transaction speed, reliability, security. That's why I love cryptocurrencies Wink
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico
March 19, 2018, 05:25:00 PM
Crypto  gives me  a good investment and profit, thats why i love it. I like crypto as an idea also. The world without banks is a world of future. Crypto helps us to do new world.
Activity: 198
March 19, 2018, 05:19:22 PM

Why are you interested?
the following :-
1- it is the currency of future
2- also it will replace cash
Activity: 308
March 19, 2018, 05:10:10 PM
i love cryptos because of i hate traditional financial system... different banks etc. Hopes cryptos will win this battle soon)
Activity: 1274
Merit: 105
March 19, 2018, 05:05:57 PM
I like to mine.
I like to speculate (with small amounts).
I like to HODL.
Why? Because it fun. I like gamble.
Activity: 99
March 19, 2018, 05:05:36 PM
Cryptocurrency gives us the opportunity to earn well without leaving home. And it also provides an opportunity to participate in projects that improve our lives. This is what I love crypto for.
Activity: 140
March 19, 2018, 05:01:39 PM
cryptocurrency gives another alternative for making money, thanks to it I can earn anywhere in the world
Activity: 182
March 19, 2018, 09:35:11 AM

Why are you interested?
One of the reasons why I love crypto was because it gives me the opportunity to earn some income even if I am still a student. I am just new here in the forum, but I have already learned a lot things about it. Can you imagine that you will get rich through crypto? Some of my friends made a real progress and it is really awesome to know that it bitcoin is not a scam. I seriously love crypto because of the advantages.
Activity: 756
Merit: 12
March 19, 2018, 08:57:27 AM

Why are you interested?

I love crypto because its good investment instrument. As investment, crypto still have room to grow and market still not to big. Many opportunity to make profits on crypto
Activity: 169
March 19, 2018, 08:55:18 AM

Why are you interested?

Crypto change my way of living and made an easy mind and life, i guess people love what they benefit from. For example technology and technology to crypto and crypto to banking systems. Easy life is what people wanted and work hard for until now and ubtil the very end of the day.
Pages:
Jump to: