Pages:
Author

Topic: Why do you ❤️ crypto??? - page 44. (Read 9788 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 100
March 05, 2018, 03:12:04 AM
Hey. I like to deal with cryptocurrency, because it gives you the opportunity to believe in something, for example, that any altcoin will rise in price 1000 times. This hope is a very stimulating hobby.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
March 05, 2018, 03:05:30 AM
I don't like it. I just believe that crypto can change our lives and change the way we pay for our goods, safe, attract and invest our capital and also exchange money. But at the same time, it is the instrument of globalization, because in the future there are no borders between countries and we won't depend on any government but depend on the right as a whole.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
March 05, 2018, 03:02:23 AM
I really like the fact that we will not pay any commissions for the transfer from country to country. Yes, bitcoin has a small commission, but it is not the same as in Western Union. That's why I really like crypto-currencies. This is freedom.
Activity: 84
March 05, 2018, 02:59:05 AM

I like crypto, because it is a completely new and convenient financial system without boundaries. In addition, investments that make good money.
Activity: 868
Merit: 506
March 05, 2018, 02:58:16 AM
I am in crypto because I am a believer. I believe crypto will take the world soon by storm. The prospect to become big looks obvious so it's a no brainer for me. Even at this current stage, early believers are already seeing their payoffs.
Activity: 532
Merit: 1
March 05, 2018, 02:45:50 AM
Because it's giving me much money that I never get on other internet programs and it's much easier to withdraw cryptocurrency than PayPal  Grin
Activity: 210
March 05, 2018, 02:38:34 AM
because here is where the search for income potential and many results that can be obtained from crypto. These are things that make me comfortable with crypto and continue to want to explore deeper.
Activity: 266
March 05, 2018, 02:35:10 AM
YES, I love you crypto
Activity: 706
Merit: 250
March 05, 2018, 02:18:17 AM
Crypto currency have many ways to help the people who are in jobless because crypto can give more extra income or even more, make you rich here in crypto if you are sincere of what you're doing wether you like trading or make big investment that's why i love here in crypto.
Activity: 85
March 05, 2018, 01:55:13 AM
I like crypto currency because it's a new phenomenon in currency there must be many opportunities.

Are there qualities to not like crypto currencies? Almost everything now is ran by technology and with its modernization many opportunities have risen. It became more accessible more reliable means of transaction in the cyber world. Though we can't neglect that there are scammers, it has many positive outcomes that made people to love it and use it.
Activity: 238
March 05, 2018, 01:45:32 AM
I like crypto currency because it's a new phenomenon in currency there must be many opportunities.
Activity: 126
Merit: 20
March 05, 2018, 01:01:39 AM
Because blockchain technology is new and fantasitic right now, and would dominate and help to the real world. For the most important thing I think is that it can make me earn extra money and make good profits in the crypto-currencies market. Without any restrictions or any places, just stay at home to earn money.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
take & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!
March 04, 2018, 07:27:35 PM
I love crypto because it give me the freedom I demand. you can do crypto and earn money while doing other things. So I love crypto, it's the kind of job i always want to do.
Activity: 158
Merit: 10
March 04, 2018, 07:12:51 PM
I love crypto the way it was developed due to its online and hassle free transaction. We don't need to pay taxes, only transaction fees which i think for a reasonable price also.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
March 04, 2018, 07:08:45 PM
First of all crypto is a new technology. Moreover, it is a good way to invest money with rather high return.
Activity: 9
March 04, 2018, 07:07:09 PM
But my question is why do you love crypto?
Why are you interested?

The answer for me is opportunity
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
Until the end of time
March 04, 2018, 07:03:33 PM
I Joined crypto recently and I have not made any thing from it, maybe because I joined when the market was so bad my investment into crypto went down so bad, but I have listen to many people crypto have given life and financial freedom, So I am hopeful but I love crypto, it's a kind of work I always wanted to do, sitting at the comfort of my bedroom and be making some cash. I believe in Crypto that why I love it.
Activity: 84
March 04, 2018, 11:49:27 AM
Honestly I don't know exact the reason why do I love crypto, well not love exactly because I am really obsessed on it even sometimes I am so tired what of I doing like trading/bounty I'll never get tired of it maybe because I know all my hardworks will paid off for sure in the future I maybe that's really my reason. I hope all of you don't get tired of it.
Activity: 154
March 04, 2018, 11:45:23 AM
Because you can earn money from crypto without exerting too much effort.
All you need is patience and perseverance.
You can earn money by not comsuming so much time.
This industry can help so much and it has many benefits.
Activity: 406
Merit: 251
March 04, 2018, 11:44:02 AM
I love the way crypto can connect people from a different culture.
With crypto you don’t need bank account who needs al your private data.
Just make a wallet and you can receive payments from everyone in the world.

But my question is why do you love crypto?
Why are you interested?
your reason for being a new input to me is how many benefits there are on crypto, but the reason why I like crypto because crypto helped me in improving the economy and sufficient financial needs on myself, because job availability is so hard I started looking for other ways to earning income for everyday needs, I started looking for other alternatives and crypto was very helpful at that time and I was interested and increasing my knowledge about crypto in order to better understand the benefits that exist in crypto, so I can use it maximally
Pages:
Jump to: