Pages:
Author

Topic: Why do you ❤️ crypto??? - page 48. (Read 9788 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 100
March 03, 2018, 11:52:57 AM
Because I am sure that the cryptvalutes will necessarily enter our life, today Germany has already recognized bitcoin at the level of the payment means, this means that in the near future a very serious integration of bitcoin into the countries of Europe
Activity: 140
Merit: 3
March 03, 2018, 11:49:28 AM
if anyone asks like that, I will reply that it is my job, it is my source of income, that's why I like it, because it's my job, so I have to like it, and crypto has changed the contents of my wallet, so when I love my job then I will not burden to live it,

sorry for bad language
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
March 03, 2018, 11:45:04 AM
Just like what others say, I love crypto because of the different kind of things it brings us. Specially about financial stuffs. It helps everyone to make their life better and make their future secure by saving up money with the use of cryptos. In addition to that, what I like about it is because I am able to increase my knowledge about it.
Activity: 714
Merit: 16
March 03, 2018, 11:42:21 AM
I Crypto because of the benefit in it. I am less than thirty and I can say I have being able to fend for myself without parent intervention. And also it serves as a means of researching into the field of investing.
Activity: 350
Merit: 39
dApps Development Automation Platform
March 03, 2018, 11:36:48 AM
Hello! I like crypto becose with crypto i earn additional fiat,and i love traiding some,doing bountys,ico.The best thing in crypto i like becose the exchange is not stable and price going,down, or up only need to lurc the good time when u sale or exchange ur tokens and get reward,doing bounty is my number 2 favorit thing u put little time and get free tokens for that..
Activity: 364
March 03, 2018, 11:34:06 AM
In this market, I can earn as much as I want without attracting into it the banks that steal their money, everything depends on your knowledge and admiration for all of this.
Activity: 94
March 03, 2018, 11:32:25 AM
It's new word in economic, and Crypto currency gives many ways of technology development. I like it
Activity: 134
March 03, 2018, 11:31:11 AM
Because crypto changes my life, help me rich and it's future of currency, it helps payment easier, Help the world get closer Smiley
Activity: 266
March 03, 2018, 11:29:10 AM
To be honest, i graduated and had no job. I found this and i am trying to make money through crypto. And i hope we all can earn big bucks for a better future guys.
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
March 03, 2018, 11:26:02 AM
Because this is freedom, nobody follows you, your profit depends on your diligence and awareness in this area, and it combines a large number of interesting and promising people together.
Activity: 78
March 03, 2018, 11:12:44 AM
Because i hate the way that banks get to decide how i spend my money, to whom i'm allowed to send money, and that they know exactly how i'm using my money and share that information to the highest bidder and/or governments. All the while that charge you fees to do so.

In theory, crypto addresses all of these issues. some coins to a lesser degree than others.
Merit: 36
March 03, 2018, 10:50:41 AM
i'm gotta say that to be honest, monetary incentives still drive most of my interaction with crypto, but there's projects and communities that make me feel like i'll be here for a long time.
Merit: 101
Asura – Self Sustainable eSport ecosystem
March 03, 2018, 10:46:15 AM
I love for a very volatile market and great opportunities for earning
Activity: 127
Merit: 10
March 03, 2018, 10:16:58 AM
I love crypto because it helps me with my family financial problem also i love it because it helps me to know more knowledge about crypto currency. and i know crypto will help me more to fulfill my dreams or goals. There is lot of    ways to love crypto also to make it easy for you to make transactions using crypto.
Activity: 52
March 03, 2018, 01:32:00 AM
Cryptocurrencies are very interesting, its a new revolution where we are experiencing transfer of wealth through digital assets. It looks like the future since we dont have to carry money around and it gives back the people the freedom to choose what to do with their money instead of being controlled by banks.
Activity: 182
March 03, 2018, 12:59:29 AM
I love crypto because I can earn free money from here. Crypto is giving me an opportunity to become financially free someday.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
March 02, 2018, 06:21:39 PM
Why do you love crypto ???Because crypto has a clear future in the world of digital currency, and to get its coin is also quite easy and practical, anywhere and in any circumstances you can buy his coin as long as connected to the internet, can get his coin for free or by buying own money.
Activity: 103
Merit: 10
March 02, 2018, 06:08:30 PM
Because of the mass potential of it.  I would say 80 percent of the world does not even know about it and how it is going to change things.  Besides that I love the opportunities of money that can be made.  Plus I am a computer geek.
Activity: 1081
Merit: 309
I love technology.
March 02, 2018, 05:58:22 PM
I love cryptocurrency because its one of the few technologies that has driven me to obsession. I am excited for the future and the projects that come out of the technologies.
Activity: 630
Merit: 123
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
March 02, 2018, 05:56:35 PM
I love everything that give me money Smiley CryptoCurrencies give us an opportunity to gain lots of money in a short time, and even if it fall, we will have the money to start the business.
Pages:
Jump to: