Pages:
Author

Topic: Why do you ❤️ crypto??? - page 93. (Read 9788 times)

Activity: 274
Merit: 122
December 20, 2017, 05:39:08 PM
Now a lot of people admit here in their love for the crypt, which is justified, but it would be interesting to look at them in a couple of years, especially large investors
Activity: 122
Merit: 10
Do what needs to be done.
December 20, 2017, 05:08:03 PM
Crypto is something different nowadays and it's quite addicting when you once enter the game. You need a new one and a new one and a new one. Smiley Smiley Smiley And you keep going digging and digging and learning new things... Maybe it's just invisible addiction sort of  Roll Eyes
Activity: 140
Merit: 12
Highest ROI crypto infrastructure
December 20, 2017, 05:06:45 PM
I am attracted to new technologies and I sincerely believe that the blockchain and cryptocurrencies is our near future

In terms of blockchain-technology big companies have already started to adapt and transition some of their business into blockchain.
I just love the technology. This is such an exciting time. It is the most disruptive technology the past decades.
It solves so many problems in many different of branches.
Activity: 336
December 20, 2017, 04:26:10 PM
I love crypto coins, because they give me extra income, which is more than the main one several times more. I like to participate in a new, that changes the world.
Activity: 121
Merit: 100
December 20, 2017, 03:54:19 PM
I am attracted to new technologies and I sincerely believe that the blockchain and cryptocurrencies is our near future
Activity: 116
Merit: 0
December 20, 2017, 03:52:11 PM
I love the fact that it breed innovation.

No big company can control or hinder a great idea. It doesn't get stifled by any regulations.
Activity: 87
I love donation, BTC: 1P3TzmdoTJGafGWjoezDMudUb5zY
December 20, 2017, 03:13:20 PM
I'm doing crypto for living. Honestly I'm earning decent money doing crypto works. from simple fauceting or claiming to complicated forum posting and tasking; from less risky airdrop hunting and GPU mining to more risk trading and investing in cloud mining. I put so much time and effort with this work because I am a cryptohubbyist, and I love this job.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
December 20, 2017, 02:56:55 PM
In my case I am interested for it because it gives the opportunity to everyone to get rich. It can revolutionize the world and there are so many interesting projects as well as cases.
Activity: 630
Merit: 14
December 20, 2017, 02:52:38 PM
Crypto is a beautiful way to earn money. There is no official requirement to start deal with this system. People loves this system because of its benefit and easier working system. It occurs by online and there is no involvement of government and its authority in crypto so we don’t need to pay any taxes of our incoming amount. No bank is involved with it so we don’t need to having any account so we can hide our personal information and can earn money with hiding us. People of different society can connect each other by using crypto and these are the main cause to loving it.

The fact is that with the help of the exchange, the crypto currency is spreading among people of very different layers of society. Point Therefore it is a very important point in this matter. But the fact that Bitcoin has become one crypto currency, thanks to which a person can become more financially independent.
Activity: 364
December 20, 2017, 02:30:43 PM
Crypto is a beautiful way to earn money. There is no official requirement to start deal with this system. People loves this system because of its benefit and easier working system. It occurs by online and there is no involvement of government and its authority in crypto so we don’t need to pay any taxes of our incoming amount. No bank is involved with it so we don’t need to having any account so we can hide our personal information and can earn money with hiding us. People of different society can connect each other by using crypto and these are the main cause to loving it.

Activity: 392
Merit: 105
Vena.Network
December 20, 2017, 06:09:58 AM
I love the cryptocurrency(and the reason why am I here with you guys Wink) is that all cryptocurrency, especially bitcoin, allow you to own your money, if u understand me. Nobody can controll it except you(if you took care of safety) Smiley
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
December 20, 2017, 06:04:45 AM
love crypto because it is the true hope for freedom of humanity from the Rothchild's central bank debt slave system. The only hope and it's for the whole world.
Activity: 154
AMON - Crypto Debit Card for Everyday Purchases
December 20, 2017, 05:38:33 AM
I like crypto currency primarily because they give independence from banks to some extent. I also think that the future belongs to the blockbuster. Already now we see how the blockage is being introduced into many structures. And what is most interesting is that it is still possible to earn money on crypto-currencies.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 260
Trphy.io
December 20, 2017, 05:27:34 AM
For now crypto it is my life because currently my financial and living needs are always met. just by sending a wallet we can accept payment without requiring account number.  I am very happy to know the world of crypto and i'm very interested with this coin.
Activity: 141
December 20, 2017, 05:13:26 AM
I have a small export company and recent step into cryptos. The main reason I love cryptos is because of its speed. In realility, we have to wait as long as 7 days (3 - 5 business days) for the fund from customers show up in our bank account. For cryptos, with some coin, its just matter of seconds which is lightling speed compared to traditional bank.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
December 20, 2017, 05:09:24 AM
I think that I love crypto because I can get profit without tax for anyone. No government can control and know my assets. They also can't collect income tax trading from me. Thats so good!

On the one hand, the absence of taxes is good, but if everyone stops paying taxes, the country's economy will deteriorate. I like crypto currency to get high profits, but I do not mind paying taxes to the state.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
December 19, 2017, 08:51:50 AM
Off course I LUV...because CRYPTO is FREEDOM
CRYPTO IS ''SAFE''
CRYPTO IS DECENTRALIZED....
And everyone can invest...not requiest big efforts to start earn money......you can start from bounty to make money for trading/invest....aka FREE MONEY!
In REAL BUSINESS is NOT POSSIBLE....this is why i LOVE....and much amazing things:

#FAST PAYMENTS
#LOW FEES
#LOW FRAUD
#NON REVERSIBLE PAYMENT PROCCESSOR
#GOOD FOR SERVICES/DIGITAL GOODS

#CHANCE TO BECOME PART OF PROJECTS
#CHANCE TO BECOME MILLIONAIRE INSTEAD IF YOU ARE POOR AND NOT GOOD IN BUSINESS

#CRYPTO IS LOVE
#CRYPTO IS LIVE

#CRYPTO IS POWER!

Activity: 462
Merit: 101
December 19, 2017, 08:40:40 AM
I love crypto because, why not? We can send money anonymously, no one can know who are the sender and the receiver, except for big company like Poloneix, Bittrex, etc. Another thing I love, the price are really fluctuating within an hour - day, that means crypto is the best place to invest for the investor. Transaction can be tracked publicly so we can confirm that the transaction is a legit payment. Also, we can earn money from it like doing a bounty, signature campaign, spread campaign from this forum.
Activity: 448
Merit: 11
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
December 19, 2017, 08:24:02 AM
Definitely it catches my interests because Crypto makes my investment and savings.it gives income greater than  salary in my job. In short i love it because it helps in all aspects of my finances.
Activity: 621
Merit: 288
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
December 19, 2017, 08:20:08 AM
Crypto trading gave me more then my daily job. I ınvested a small amount in bitcoin and some of altcoins and already x10 this is why i love crypto.
Pages:
Jump to: