Pages:
Author

Topic: Why do you ❤️ crypto??? - page 90. (Read 9788 times)

Activity: 225
Merit: 100
Presale is live!
December 24, 2017, 03:24:54 AM
There are thousand reasons to love cypto. It changed my life in the last 6 months. It's not only about making money from it. Of course it's the best side of it but what i enjoy most of crypto is occupation. I love trading , following charts etc... It's really fun for me and i'm glad i am in it.
Activity: 299
Merit: 10
December 24, 2017, 03:17:42 AM
Crypto money gives me additional income. I work at a convenient time and in a convenient place. That's why I love crypt coins.
Activity: 68
Merit: 0
December 23, 2017, 09:25:04 PM
Crypto is a good source of extra income. This is a digital way of currency. Crypto value is day by day increase at a very high speed. So i like the crypto.
Activity: 128
December 23, 2017, 08:54:27 PM
Because bitcoin and other altcoins grow very high, I feel that investing with them can change my financial future and prove that others are mistaken in my decision. However, there are risks associated with obtaining cryptography, but learning how to manage, not avoid. In the end, you will be the winner, even if 1 or 2 of them shoot up to the moon. The main thing is not to worry, but it's difficult)
Activity: 391
December 23, 2017, 08:22:13 PM
I love crypto because you’ll get to earn money out of the box. Unlike any other ordinary works, it is more convenient and less hassle. New knowledge, efficient and, innovative way as well. Also, it already helped a lot of people financially — and of course, counting.
Activity: 798
Merit: 104
December 23, 2017, 08:03:46 PM
I love crypto simply because I can get profit and earn money from it. What a great innovative way of living in this era for having this. I really like the concept of it and it makes the world so much easier.

The reason is mutual in our generation cryptocurrecy play a big role in our daily life it easy to understand and otherwise it can get a money thats why many of us really really love crypto.
Theres also a lot of crypto that have a high potential to became a real project that help in a real world.
Activity: 70
December 23, 2017, 07:59:51 PM
I love the way crypto can connect people from a different culture.
With crypto you don’t need bank account who needs al your private data.
Just make a wallet and you can receive payments from everyone in the world.

But my question is why do you love crypto?
Why are you interested?

More wealth will be created in this century then throughout all of recorded history.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
December 23, 2017, 07:23:05 PM
I love crypto simply because I can get profit and earn money from it. What a great innovative way of living in this era for having this. I really like the concept of it and it makes the world so much easier.
Activity: 329
Merit: 14
December 23, 2017, 07:17:30 PM
To be honest I was initially attracted to the crypto universe due to the great potential it represents for those of us who dedicate ourselves to online business in order to carry out our transactions in a safer, faster and cheaper way. However, once I am fully involved in this market, I have realized that cryptocurrencies are in themselves the ideal business model that I have always been looking for.
Activity: 54
December 23, 2017, 07:16:01 PM
I love the way how it enables P2P payments and services without middle-men, it's basically trying to make money for everyone (users can get something too, and this is the key to build a loyal customers Imo). Also, we can't really stop new technologies, and this is one of the best ways to revolutionise economy and bring it to the whole new level.

I agree with this, also the blockchain technology is marvelous
Activity: 490
Merit: 251
December 23, 2017, 07:14:39 PM

Why are you interested?
Why do I love crypto? I love crypto because this can help us to pay bills or other things in a convenient way. By adopting it our world will evolved in a cashless system that will benefit all mankind.
I'm interested because at the first place every day I am curious about how crypto world works and how it connected to all networks around the world.
Activity: 470
Merit: 12
December 23, 2017, 07:07:02 PM
I love the way how it enables P2P payments and services without middle-men, it's basically trying to make money for everyone (users can get something too, and this is the key to build a loyal customers Imo). Also, we can't really stop new technologies, and this is one of the best ways to revolutionise economy and bring it to the whole new level.
Activity: 26
December 23, 2017, 07:06:47 PM

Why are you interested?

The main reason of me loving crypto is the oportunity to became someone in life, me when younger suffered a very poor situation I think it was created to save us.
Activity: 280
December 23, 2017, 07:06:02 PM
Hello. I love crypto because you learn a lot of new skills and see a lot of cool ideas and concepts. You can feel part of a big vision for the world. And the money,dont forget the money

Cheers
Activity: 35
December 23, 2017, 06:59:09 PM
I love the connection and opportunities crypto provide to connect. At HTMCLOIN we have a huge community, our telegram in the thousands and yet it still feels comfortable. It is awesome to see the different, amazing projects that are coming live this spring and understanding how it affects those members is really amazing. Crypto gives the power back to the individual and is still a wide-open frontier of innovation and discovery.
Activity: 112
December 23, 2017, 06:56:12 PM
Beside being fun of new tech, cryptos are giving me an extra source of income and gave me some knowledge in economics.
Being involved in crypto also introduced me to many good people around the world.
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
December 23, 2017, 06:54:26 PM
Yes, I love it because it doesn't need all your private data. It helps to earn good money. I hope, I leave my job next year.
Activity: 189
December 23, 2017, 06:51:00 PM
It gives me the believe to life back. With crypto theres a way for me to make money, and with the money i have to work less. So cryptos are for me a currencies to buy my time back from the system.
Activity: 55
December 23, 2017, 06:23:50 PM
I love how you can ge ta secondary income with not much effort, also i like how the people researches to try to create the perfect coin
Activity: 545
Merit: 500
December 23, 2017, 06:21:28 PM
2 reasons.

1st reasin is the money I've made in crypto has been by far the most than any other project I've participated in during my life.

2nd reason being, in the future there's a probability it can take out fiat and a lot of people will turn to crypto for spending money on goods.
Pages:
Jump to: