Pages:
Author

Topic: Why do you ❤️ crypto??? - page 99. (Read 9788 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 100
December 14, 2017, 06:57:26 AM
I love and I use cryptocurrency, because it gives me the better income than the main work I do. Working with altcoins I can take the investment decision myself. Here everything depends of your effort — they more seriously you take t crypto, the bigger profit you get.
Everyone says so, but it's also known that you will not become rich unless you risk investing more money in ICO and coins. Now a window is open for making money in the crypto currency, but it seems to me that soon it will end and then we will regret that they were afraid to invest large sums
Activity: 350
December 13, 2017, 09:51:14 PM
i love using crypto, because it helps me earn big money, in this case crypto also give me a great deal of financial assistance in any kind of aspects.
Activity: 401
Merit: 104
December 13, 2017, 09:47:16 PM
Apart for the philosophycal reasons, it is amazing how much financial satisfaction it can produce. It is difficult to imagine why not everybody joins crypto.
Activity: 242
Merit: 13
December 13, 2017, 08:23:09 PM
I love the way crypto can connect people from a different culture.
With crypto you don’t need bank account who needs al your private data.
Just make a wallet and you can receive payments from everyone in the world.

But my question is why do you love crypto?
Why are you interested?
I love Crypto because it a financial freedom.  Because from crypto now i can earn money, and benefits and conveniences that I can get from crypto.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002
December 13, 2017, 07:52:46 PM
I love crypto because it helps me earn and help my family financially. And also because of crypto i realize there is other way than  having a job to earn income,i know its all about money for me because honestly it really helped me in that part. That's why im so thankful and love cryptocurrency.
Finally crypto is more than anything else because of the amount of revenue compared to income in the offline world, I think it can help the family a gift for you because I also like it. Loving crypto in terms of receiving and sending its high speed and no tax on a regular basis.
Activity: 168
Merit: 14
December 13, 2017, 07:48:42 PM
because Crypto has also created a life time opportunity for we student, as it stands now, i boost of a weekly earning as a student without going out to work for any body.
In my current here were we have limited money which an individual is expected to send across the country. with the help of crypto you can trade and make any month of money that you want with being questioned by any FBI.
I love Crypto because it a financial freedom. i really love and adore that name crypto
copper member
Activity: 772
Merit: 500
December 13, 2017, 07:45:15 PM
Why do i love crypto it's because it's the one who helps me to earn in the past years where i am finding some extra work to earn money then way back in the past someone told me this bitcoin. That's the time i started learning this so i will know how this thing works out. As of now i am fully grateful with this crypto and besides learning it i had the chances to earn too which is great for me so far.
Activity: 322
Merit: 105
December 13, 2017, 07:43:21 PM
I love crypto because it helps me earn and help my family financially. And also because of crypto i realize there is other way than  having a job to earn income,i know its all about money for me because honestly it really helped me in that part. That's why im so thankful and love cryptocurrency.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!
December 13, 2017, 06:20:16 PM
I like crypto currency, because you can make good money on it, but you can become an investor as well. Not so long ago the value of bitcoin seemed so small and funny. But in recent years, the crypto currency has grown stronger, to gain mass popularity, and somehow one does not want to laugh at it.
I completely agree! This year was surprising. Many cryptocurrencies have gone up in price in hundreds of times. Constantly I am surprised to it) Smiley
Activity: 672
Merit: 144
December 13, 2017, 06:18:54 PM
I like crypto currency, because you can make good money on it, but you can become an investor as well. Not so long ago the value of bitcoin seemed so small and funny. But in recent years, the crypto currency has grown stronger, to gain mass popularity, and somehow one does not want to laugh at it.
I understand you very much and I myself had a situation when they laughed at me, and after my first successful earnings on crypto currency, they were already envious.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
December 13, 2017, 04:42:11 PM
Activity: 350
BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure
December 13, 2017, 01:21:18 AM
because they provide me enough financial support and rewards me through my skills and effort in which I rarely find as a regular employee in an economy manipulated by government and monarchs. Cryptocurrency somehow gave me hope as a sole provider in my family in a third world country.
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
December 13, 2017, 01:10:40 AM
Because of it like a lottery, but your chance to win higher, than in usual lottery)
Activity: 518
December 13, 2017, 01:05:52 AM
I think I'm interested to crypto because of how it really works on the first time I try it I don't really trust this forum but when I learn the way how it works, I say to myself that this is the true meaning of bitcoin I mean I'm interested to bitcoin because of it gives me the privilege to works even I don't have investment to offer.
Activity: 395
Merit: 14
December 13, 2017, 12:57:48 AM
Simply  because you can just transfer money  without a middle man on it. Give  us  all oppurtinity to earned money and lastly there is no discrimination on cryto.
Activity: 252
Merit: 102
December 13, 2017, 12:53:39 AM

Why are you interested?
Due to all the factor you mentioned are same for me to love crypto. Along with these factor crypto is a good source of earning for me. I also get the work of my interest due to Crypto and Bitcointalk.   
Activity: 158
Merit: 12
UniFox
December 13, 2017, 12:46:27 AM
Why do you ❤️ crypto???

Everyday brings a new scandal. Prices, rates, projects, teams, countries, politics. Everything about crypto is so alarming and exiting... There's no room for sleeping.
Activity: 364
Merit: 107
December 13, 2017, 12:34:59 AM

Why are you interested?

Of course connecting to other people anywhere in the world and keeping your privacy are  things to love about crypto currency, but for me  since Crypto currency is a new technology it is  basically changing the financial sector, this is one of the reason why banks are scared of it.

It give us an option where to invest that is not controlled or influenced by anyone, well except some other coins but majority of the reputable coins are decentralized.

It create jobs and opportunities to everyone without any discrimination.

Also it give people opportunities to change their FIAT so that it will not be affected by inflation.

Activity: 129
Merit: 0
December 12, 2017, 10:48:00 PM
It gives me something new to do in my somewhat boring life.  Just found out about this forum and love it so far.  Brings me out of my shell.  Haven't made big bucks yet but those are nice too.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 104
December 12, 2017, 10:17:11 PM
The 1st thing that comes into my mind on why I love crypto as we all know, it helps us a lot financially. I have a family to feed that's why I find a way for me to earn extra other than my regular job and this is one of the best thing that happened into my life. The other reason is that because of crypto, I gained and gaining a lot of knowledge about business(trading, investments etc.) that is connected in this industry.
Pages:
Jump to: