Pages:
Author

Topic: Why do you ❤️ crypto??? - page 100. (Read 9788 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 10
December 12, 2017, 10:12:54 PM
I earned money and another source of income. One thing about crypto is, it connects people within the community. That's why i love it.
Activity: 239
Merit: 250
December 12, 2017, 10:11:44 PM
i ❤️ crypto simply because it's another way for me to make money.
so i have my current job, plus crypto as my side job  Grin
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
December 12, 2017, 10:07:11 PM
My initial crypto was introduced by my co-worker. but over time with my growing insight about crypto began to emerge its own charm. Starting from having a new token and a famous token.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
December 12, 2017, 09:47:19 PM
I love the way crypto can connect people from a different culture.
With crypto you don’t need bank account who needs al your private data.
Just make a wallet and you can receive payments from everyone in the world.

But my question is why do you love crypto?
Why are you interested?
lets be realistic that we love crypto because of the profit or the earning we can
get,from trading and joining campaign.and holding some coins.but your right this community
can connect us worldwide and giving us chance to have friends from other countries

Of course we love crypto because it is very big help in our daily expenses especially in my part that was really struggle a lot of credits that i facing off. But when the crypto comes with my life, its really change my life because of it's potential that could make you earn profits without any capital to invest only your time to spend to be able earn with it. But you just put some effort to do search what is crypto for, so that you can easily create a post and relate some various topics here on bitcoin forum. Just like what am i doing now, i joined a signature campaign where could i earn bitcoin weekly.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 127
Make a difference, make it better.
December 12, 2017, 07:23:05 PM
T. Harv Eker said in his book that most of the modern wealth will be generated quicker over new technologies, he couldn´t be more right when we think of crypto, also the way the technology behind the currencies are being used to advance mainstream and disrupt an all bunch of areas it just boggle minding, is just the reinvention of internet so to speak, still in its infancy but is getting more traction by the day.
Activity: 560
Merit: 105
December 12, 2017, 07:00:56 PM

Why are you interested?
I love crypto because , it is the source of my profits . I earn money from cryptos , without any heavy working. Its simply trade , invest and joining in bounty campaigns to be able to earn tokens and eventually sell them with a fair rate or in high price. And i love crypto because it gives me the financial freedom that i can have.
Activity: 644
December 12, 2017, 06:35:42 PM
I love crypto because its true capitalism that gives young eenterpreneurs opprtunities to fund their projects without beeing basically enslaved and imprisioned by established regional cartells, (banks and billionaires)
I completely agree with you that the crypto currency protects a person from the heavy burden of bank oppression and gives financial freedom. and this applies to both business and personal life.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 325
December 12, 2017, 06:18:56 PM
I love crypto because its true capitalism that gives young eenterpreneurs opprtunities to fund their projects without beeing basically enslaved and imprisioned by established regional cartells, (banks and billionaires)
Activity: 96
Merit: 0
December 12, 2017, 06:18:27 PM
etherium token (ETH)
unitlife token (unitlife)
this my favorite crypto and other in proses. hehe  Grin
Activity: 616
Merit: 30
December 12, 2017, 06:02:25 PM

Why are you interested?
lets be realistic that we love crypto because of the profit or the earning we can
get,from trading and joining campaign.and holding some coins.but your right this community
can connect us worldwide and giving us chance to have friends from other countries
Activity: 630
Merit: 14
December 12, 2017, 05:58:04 PM
I like it most for eliminating commissions for international money transfers, it's now really convenient to get paid or to pay abroad with the crypto. Hope cryptocurrencies will continue gaining popularity as they are doing now
if you transfer large enough amount of money from abroad, then beforehand buying the Crypto currency, this is quite profitable. But in small volumes, I think that everything is not practical.
Activity: 70
December 12, 2017, 05:54:10 PM
I like it most for eliminating commissions for international money transfers, it's now really convenient to get paid or to pay abroad with the crypto. Hope cryptocurrencies will continue gaining popularity as they are doing now
Activity: 1014
Merit: 1055
December 12, 2017, 05:48:33 PM
Money earning is the obvious reason, but you can also feel that you are a part of history. I hope that in a few years even in a small shop I will not be asked if I want to pay by card or by cash, but what crypto I would like to use Cool

the money. nothing else and then more money.
Activity: 30
December 12, 2017, 05:45:23 PM
Money earning is the obvious reason, but you can also feel that you are a part of history. I hope that in a few years even in a small shop I will not be asked if I want to pay by card or by cash, but which crypto I would like to use Cool
Activity: 238
Greentoken-invest in ecology
December 12, 2017, 05:17:42 PM

Why are you interested?
Simply because I can invest and make money through it.
I can share my ideas and do some bounty campaigns using my skills and the payment is crypto.
It has a lot of benefits
Activity: 336
Merit: 101
December 12, 2017, 04:57:31 PM
I'm interested in technology itself, new projects, and of course it's earnings, which can be just huge
Activity: 336
December 12, 2017, 04:47:49 PM
Because is a best way to improve our life status.
We all want to get out from being in a low class of the society and with the help of crypto, we can make out of it. Though it is full of challenge but it is totally worth it, we only need to work for crypto in helping spreading worldwide and you'll got a big returned after all.
Bitcoin take care of us so we need to take care of Bitcoin  Smiley
Activity: 672
Merit: 144
December 12, 2017, 04:42:47 PM
I love it because the blockchain tech is truly revolutionalizing the way we can use our money. Finally can be independent and free. Also it gives a lot of smart folks to turn their life around.
I would not rant about the number of smart people. The fact is that since I started dealing with crypto currency earnings, I began to meet more different types of people. Basically, everyone cares about money, not about the great art of cryptography.
Activity: 105
December 12, 2017, 04:33:00 PM
I love it because the blockchain tech is truly revolutionalizing the way we can use our money. Finally can be independent and free. Also it gives a lot of smart folks to turn their life around.
Activity: 350
December 12, 2017, 04:11:20 PM
I love the cryptocurrency because now I can not work at the factory to live -  enough to buy a couple of video cards for mining Grin
Pages:
Jump to: