Pages:
Author

Topic: Why do you have Bitcoin? - page 45. (Read 59088 times)

Activity: 2618
Merit: 548
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
March 21, 2016, 05:57:11 AM
I voted 2, price increase and for spending so me of it. Just like others i'm waiting for a price to go high and wait what happens to the price during halving. I also spending some of it when buying things online.

To have a comfortable future, ease of access in shopping as well other trading factors bitcoin is being hold in my wallet. One more major reason is for the growth of price.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
March 21, 2016, 05:40:22 AM
I voted 2, price increase and for spending so me of it. Just like others i'm waiting for a price to go high and wait what happens to the price during halving. I also spending some of it when buying things online.
legendary
Activity: 3304
Merit: 1128
March 21, 2016, 04:25:35 AM
Bitcoin price increases often. Holding the bitcoin to such a price increase and selling gives good profit. Just to make some profit and use the advanced technology I have bitcoin.

Selling will not works good bro at this time Instead of that you can hold it. I have bitcoins simply because i think it's better than fiat and the other currencies and having a lot of powerful features not existing with the other currencies, so i prefer always to make my trades and deals using Bitcoin
Yes we have Bitcoin because we want to make some profit with it. And that is really important. I hope that more people will use it.
If we sell it we can have some profit later and can do other things with it, like make another investment or something.
Yes it is a currency which has power to profit all of its users without any loss to anyone.
A lot of people are getting benefits from it and they have found an efficient way to earn money online.
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
March 21, 2016, 04:15:34 AM
People have Bitcoin to make some earn money later and that will be very good for them. I hope that more people will have also some Bitcoin.
Because Bitcoin will later in the future rise and that will be very good for the people that has already some Bitcoin. You can also make an investment. The reason is just to have Bitcoin to make some Bitcoin.
Activity: 672
March 21, 2016, 02:48:51 AM
Bitcoin has fluctuations price which sometimes in high level and sometimes in lowest price. That's why i have bitcoin, i bought bitcoin when bitcoin is cheap and then i will send that if the price going up . Besides that i also join in signatures campaign while i wait the price growing up Grin
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
March 21, 2016, 02:41:06 AM
One option by me is that it is goin up and the other option is; It gives more opportunities to earn money, and the other thing is that, it is an interesting currency

yes I agree with you friend  more opportunities to earn money and other thing my also bitcoin give many good service because same like bank card and after when  I buy some thing good with bitcoin that good get very cheap and transaction fees also low .

Yeah you are right. I also have bitcoins because i can earn money from bitcoin and bitcoins are really help me for getting income. Because i don't have jobs now and i have bitcoin to help me out.

Me to as jobs here in my country is really hard to find and i only rely on bitcoin on my daily needs,bitcoin really helps me a lot when finding a job online.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
March 21, 2016, 02:17:33 AM
One option by me is that it is goin up and the other option is; It gives more opportunities to earn money, and the other thing is that, it is an interesting currency

yes I agree with you friend  more opportunities to earn money and other thing my also bitcoin give many good service because same like bank card and after when  I buy some thing good with bitcoin that good get very cheap and transaction fees also low .

Yeah you are right. I also have bitcoins because i can earn money from bitcoin and bitcoins are really help me for getting income. Because i don't have jobs now and i have bitcoin to help me out.
Activity: 126
March 21, 2016, 02:13:06 AM
FOMO Cheesy
Activity: 182
March 21, 2016, 12:34:30 AM

legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036
March 20, 2016, 02:26:39 PM
Bitcoin price increases often. Holding the bitcoin to such a price increase and selling gives good profit. Just to make some profit and use the advanced technology I have bitcoin.

Selling will not works good bro at this time Instead of that you can hold it. I have bitcoins simply because i think it's better than fiat and the other currencies and having a lot of powerful features not existing with the other currencies, so i prefer always to make my trades and deals using Bitcoin
It is true , bitcoin has much power features rather than any other currency and fiat even it is better than other crypto currencies, the other feature which I like its payment system is not limited to certain countries.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
March 20, 2016, 02:01:55 PM
Its not only currency for me, but its an investment which will grow over a period of time and will give me some good profits at the time of maturity.
looks into block halving already closer now so i agree with you if bitcoin is good investment now so i think want to sell my gold for buy bitcoin and sell it when i get good profit.

always buying bitcoin for paying my bills just like vps or domain. Bitcoin has no a good value. And I think people have Bitcoin to make some more money later and that is very good.
Activity: 518
March 20, 2016, 01:50:21 PM
Its not only currency for me, but its an investment which will grow over a period of time and will give me some good profits at the time of maturity.
looks into block halving already closer now so i agree with you if bitcoin is good investment now so i think want to sell my gold for buy bitcoin and sell it when i get good profit.
Activity: 756
March 20, 2016, 01:00:06 PM
because I think I have to make a profit. Because I think too that the value will rise later.
And I also think that it is in fact much more popular later.

I agree with you on that, i don't really know if what will happen to the price but i just have a feeling inside that bitcoin will be very much popular in future, and if the price goes higher it will surely be a big factor to help it popularize itself in the world and i hope it does.
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 2262
BTC or BUST
March 19, 2016, 10:59:59 PM
I think I have BTC because I believe in BTC to change the world.. Still believe..
Activity: 420
March 19, 2016, 09:32:20 PM

Same here, i also think bitcoins are good for investment. So i buy bitcoins and invest it and hold it until the price increase, so someday when the price is high i will sell them all.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
March 19, 2016, 07:37:55 PM
Activity: 60
Merit: 10
March 19, 2016, 05:27:09 PM
Probably because I like many others followed the path of money. This will be great, one day, is my thought.
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Lick me like a lolipop
March 19, 2016, 04:45:09 PM
My main reason to hold bitcoin is that i believe the price will rise in the future.
But i do like it because it is innovative and very fast. This is the future of payments if you think about it.

Yes bitcoin has a potential to be a global currency in future and that is the reason I am trying to earn ro buy as many coins possible at a moment.
Activity: 68
Merit: 10
March 19, 2016, 04:41:11 PM
because I think I have to make a profit. Because I think too that the value will rise later.
And I also think that it is in fact much more popular later.
Activity: 364
March 19, 2016, 03:50:43 PM
My main reason to hold bitcoin is that i believe the price will rise in the future.
But i do like it because it is innovative and very fast. This is the future of payments if you think about it.
Pages:
Jump to: