Pages:
Author

Topic: Why do you invest in these coins? To make MONEY!! Or....for the tech..Be honest! - page 2. (Read 144 times)

Activity: 158
Merit: 100
Are you asking the question or want people to join that ICO? I'd like to answer that question. We are investing. What we want is of course money. If you want to raise the tech, you are not investing, you are developing. But now, some developer is also making money for creating ICO. If you want to support the tech, use ICO that have a real usage like for shopping etc.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Why does everyone here invest? Lets be real...To make MONEY!! Its true....there maybe a few people who are die hard coin people who believe in the tech and want a brighter future in terms of currencies......but for 99% of people it is making money!! That's why it is hard for alot of people to jump in on the BTC bandwagon because its exploded and maybe a little to expensive for some people....finding a good ICO is hard....But dont worry about the tech.....worry about are they making a name for themselves.....is it easy to understand...and do other people believe.....thats how you make money...buy low and watch it grow!....

WinnerCoin is an alt coin I am keeping my eye on. They launch the ICO on March 12th and the WinnerCoin team has been all over Social Media killing it. They are launching the coin at .002 USD!!!! Thats insanely cheap...think about if you invest $1000 - $10000....and WinnerCoin hit's $1!!! And I honestly believe they will.  They have to much momentum and when they hit exchanges it's over....everyone should keep their eyes on the WinnerCoin ICO.  www.wnrcoin.com check them out.  They arent worried about the tech....just making people money.
Pages:
Jump to: