Pages:
Author

Topic: Why do you still Invest in the potential heartbreakingly AltCoins? - page 2. (Read 536 times)

Activity: 1365
Merit: 107
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
AltCoin doesn't sound reputable and reliable because it is like the jungle requiring only the fittest to survive and you must be smart, vigilant and awake in the market if you must not be left heartbroken with its flexibility potnetials to lost of asset funds.
We all knows about this so tell us, why do you still take that risk of investing in AltCoins?
With your knowledges about AltCoins can you afford to advise anyone to stil invest there in AltCoins even with the tussles?
Not all altcoins lack reputation and reliability.. just look at the top ten altcoins that have proven their success, such as eth, bnb, solana, ada and others. I believe these are what other investors are seeking,,not just profit, but the chance for an altcoin to emulate the success of the top ten. That's why they continue to invest in altcoins.

If I were to advise others about altcoin investments, I always stress the importance of DYOR (do your own research).
Activity: 154
Merit: 109
There is no investment that has no risk, so we shouldn't make it look like altcoins are bad investments. There are risks in investing in bitcoin, just like in altcoin. The only difference is that altcoins have a higher risk in terms of trust and potential, and they are sometimes manipulated by central authorities. Most people invest in the stock market, where there is a lot of manipulation, yet every day we see new investors trooping into the stock exchange market. Bitcoin is rising in the bull run so will altcoins rise in the bull run.
Activity: 140
Merit: 34
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
AltCoin doesn't sound reputable and reliable because it is like the jungle requiring only the fittest to survive and you must be smart, vigilant and awake in the market if you must not be left heartbroken with its flexibility potnetials to lost of asset funds.
We all knows about this so tell us, why do you still take that risk of investing in AltCoins?
With your knowledges about AltCoins can you afford to advise anyone to stil invest there in AltCoins even with the tussles?
Altcoins isn't reputable? Reliable? Why are you generalizing all of altcoins?
Most of the altcoins might be like that, but some are trustworthy and have been there for a long time hence, they're considered safer altcoins to invest your money with compared to some altcoins. Some altcoins out there are considered "established" enough.

I think we will all agree if I say that Ethereum is considered a reliable altcoin to invest your money with because it has been the top altcoin for a long time in terms of market cap.

Re: Why do you still Invest in the potential heartbreakingly AltCoins?
Investors love to gamble therefore, they want to test their luck. There are some investors out there hoping that they might earn huge money if they will invest into altcoins, especially those low market cap ones.

Yes I totally agree with you if you say that ethereum is considered as the most reliable altcoin to invest on, reason is because I have been seen a lot of people investing on ethereum that's to show how trusted and secured it is and is obvious that ethereum has a better future so haven't known this I think I will be investing on ethereum this time.
legendary
Activity: 2422
Merit: 1036
Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks
Altcoins isn't reputable? Reliable? Why are you generalizing all of altcoins?
Most of the altcoins might be like that, but some are trustworthy and have been there for a long time hence, they're considered safer altcoins to invest your money with compared to some altcoins. Some altcoins out there are considered "established" enough.

I think we will all agree if I say that Ethereum is considered a reliable altcoin to invest your money with because it has been the top altcoin for a long time in terms of market cap.

Re: Why do you still Invest in the potential heartbreakingly AltCoins?
Investors love to gamble therefore, they want to test their luck. There are some investors out there hoping that they might earn huge money if they will invest into altcoins, especially those low market cap ones.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
The large number of altcoins that have appeared indicates that crypto is increasingly popular and continues to grow, although on the negative side, competition is getting tougher and more and more projects are failing because they are unable to compete. but you don't need to think about this because all you have to do is do research to find quality projects that are worth investing in.
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1332
With the exception of ethereum and some stable coins, I do not really bother to look at altcoins anymore, the time needed just to find a coin that may seem to have some potential is so high, and the potential rewards so low, that I prefer to do something else with my time, I will acknowledge that when I was starting out I was more interested in altcoins, but over the years I have seen thousands of coins disappearing, so I have almost no excitement left in me for altcoins any longer.
Activity: 2968
Merit: 670
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
The problem is that people were aware of the potential risk in making investment in any altcoin, but the need for money as profits on investment is what many keeps hunting after in looking out for any new project that they may believe in its potentials for rising fast and from there they make an investment that turns into loss on them, though its not something bad to take risk on investment as not everyone of them is loosing like that, some are still earing and making their profits but few investors.
I agree that taking risks is something we need to do during altcoin investment, we can't be always right but if we are in profit overall then we are doing a good job. I realize that it is not that easy of a decision to do something like this, and it would require a steel emotional endurance for people who can invest and see their investment go down, but if we can somehow endure it then we can make a profit as well.

I have seen people who make a lot of loss, and I have seen people who make a lot of profit as well, there is really no correct answer on this. Without testing out yourself, you will never know if you are one of those who made a profit, or if you are one of those who made a loss, so it is not an easy decision.
Activity: 210
Merit: 39
Of the thousands of altcoins on the market, most are risky. Yes there are still some alt coins, from which there is a good chance to earn money.  There is also another special factor that is the price of altcoins, many people are still involved in investing in altcoins due to the low prices. I think some of the best altcoins worth considering as an investment are Ethereum, BNB, Litecoin, Solana among the top alt coins. These coins are well known and old coins in the market. I think atleast you won't lose money if you invest in mentioned coins instead of investing in crap altcoins.
Activity: 854
Merit: 539
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

The problem is that people were aware of the potential risk in making investment in any altcoin, but the need for money as profits on investment is what many keeps hunting after in looking out for any new project that they may believe in its potentials for rising fast and from there they make an investment that turns into loss on them, though its not something bad to take risk on investment as not everyone of them is loosing like that, some are still earing and making their profits but few investors.
Activity: 1701
Merit: 308
Alcoin is not all sad, in fact many also have a fairly strong foundation, such as Ethereum, which has an extensive network and has attracted many large investors.
Many consider altcoins to be an inappropriate place to invest because there are many meme coins that suddenly appear and disappear from the market. That's why many members state that altcoins are not suitable as the right investment. My suggestion is to be safer, analyze the graphic movements of each altcoin that we are going to buy don't buy a dead altoin.
Activity: 378
Merit: 76
Have you seen good altcoins? You can easily tell if it’s a good investment or not.
Not all altcoins are good yes but there’s still a good opportunity here to make money and that is why many are still investing with altcoins. Just choose a good project because you don’t have to sacrifice your money for the failed projects, altcoins are good for their own purpose, analyze well.
We invest because we've strong hope for tomorrow, everything we're doing currently is for the future. The market doesn't follow the trends or predictions of pro traders 100%. It do follows more often and the huge manipulation of most top whales in the space. Altcoins will continue to dominate the crypto space with Bitcoin because these projects are promising and most of them end up not running the long bullish run. Easily spotting the altcoins that will do well and the ones that will become a failed projects is definitely something we should ask.
Activity: 182
Merit: 120
Cashback 15%
People intend to invest in altcoins for quick money, having the mindset of altcoin in a negative form doesn't mean every investor will think so. Some investors has gained profit from investing so people like this will always have the mindset to win more, not all altcoins will serve as ponzi scheme but it's very rare researching for quality coin with potential.
As a friend, I can't stop a fellow investor from investing due to the popularity random altcoins has gained due to hype, I don't think it's best to stop an investor.
Activity: 700
Merit: 429
The majority of those who invest in altcoin do so with the mindset of making quick returns on their investment and the expected huge profits returned are expected within a short period which looks much like gambling and that is why, altcoin investment is perceived to be a gamble in some statement because the majority of them I just subject to pump and dump mechanism that affects most of it investors and some are total scams which just promised investors without delivering on they promises.

The best investment approach is to choose bitcoin as your primary investment tool and with a long-term mindset, and also take the time to study the market and know which altcoin you can gamble on if you wish to do so because by taking the path of altcoin you should know that it's a high-risk investment.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 326
Altcoins are good for investment and now a days there success is more higher then ever even meme coins are going to be successful as the market is higher in price today. All these changes are because of bitcoin enhancement and in case of altcoins if someone is afraid of investment then there is an easy way to invest in tested and top altcoins instead of new and unknown coins.

You will know better that most of the altcoins are now in state of increasing, Ethereum, BNB, pepe, matic, Solana etc are all giving us positive news that Bull season has been initiated. I am not giving any advise to other but in my opinion we should take this risk because you can only be successful if you search well, choose well and then use your knowledge to get profit.
Activity: 2464
Merit: 644

Just because altcoins are risky, it doesn't mean they don't deserve investments. The market is full of great altcoins and not all of them are bad or scams or cause loss of assets. Besides, even though Bitcoin is the best investment option available in the market, one cannot invest all their capital in it and diversification is the best thing there are trusted altcoins in the market as well like Ethereum.
So you can't say that altcoins are not reputable just because some projects are bad or cause people losses. One bad occurring shouldn't be the base for calling or considering all things in that line bad.
Activity: 140
Merit: 92
Every investment comes with it shares of gain and lost the choice of investment is solely dependent on individual it is your decision, altcoin for me now no but however I have friends that does that and the major serious thing I observed is that the are often monitoring the market causing some kind of emotional unrest, some projects has paid out well while some didn't is actually a two way thing loss or gain but however there is not rest of mind. Altcons are not generally bad only when you make a wrong choice of projects that it seems to be bad, but it is not an easy task being certain about a project that has good potential, and sometimes is more like try and error.
Activity: 266
Merit: 187
Bitcoin!!

I don't list altcoins for people to invest but if they feel like investing then I only give them advice to watch closely because we have lots of wolves in sheep clothing as altcoins. At first they may look promising but after a while, they begin to portray their original form as shitcoins, most especially those short term altcoins. They say a wise man look and learn, and try as much as possible not to be the victim. We cannot tell the future and that is why there is a 99% probability that we might fail with our analysis and predictions. So the best way is to stay away or used little amount to invest that won't get you emotional unbalanced if the coin turns out to be a shitcoin.
Activity: 154
Merit: 33
I don’t give anyone advice on what to invest and what not to invest on you need do your own personal research in other to be able to make the right choice on what you need to invest on and what you don’t need to invest on.
But I hope you're aware that you as an active AltCoin Investor can be a source of research for someone else? Unless you choose to keep your knowledge all by yourself and watch people drown in the pit at when you can be of helped. With all Said, what if the person walks up to you, are you just pushing him away? I guess not instead you'd clear him up with your best of knowledge definitely by your experiences then let him take decisions by himself
Activity: 2618
Merit: 439
If you know nothing about risk then you must not be an investors because risk is part of profiting , remember that there are tons of currencies in the market , there are good project that dominate the market, there are slow moving , there are waiting for the jump and there are scam project.

those are given and its your  choice where to invest and how much to afford losing , remember that only risk what you can lose.
Activity: 350
Merit: 262
In a market dependent on Altcoin hype, the altcoins that are hyped are very profitable for that time, but it is very difficult to know which coin will ever be hyped because there are thousands of altcoins in the market.  So an altcoin is never a potential or fiduciary coin. Investing in altcoins is risky but like gambling if you invest in one of the altcoin hype and sell it at the right time it can give you a lot of profit so investing in altcoins must take a lot of risk. and on the altcoins you should invest such a amount that you are afford to loss like gambling concept
Pages:
Jump to: