Pages:
Author

Topic: Why do you still Invest in the potential heartbreakingly AltCoins? - page 4. (Read 536 times)

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
AltCoin doesn't sound reputable and reliable because it is like the jungle requiring only the fittest to survive and you must be smart, vigilant and awake in the market if you must not be left heartbroken with its flexibility potnetials to lost of asset funds.
We all knows about this so tell us, why do you still take that risk of investing in AltCoins?
With your knowledges about AltCoins can you afford to advise anyone to stil invest there in AltCoins even with the tussles?
There are some of them that are worth holding and that is why they are reputable. And those that are taking risks in variety of altcoins is trying their luck because of the market right now. If you are aware of things like hit or miss, that is what is happening right now. If they happen to invest to an altcoin that suddenly pumped during this bull run, that's it and they are out. Someone who is going to hold it for so long will miss the value of it.
Activity: 994
Merit: 137
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
You definitely can't lump all altcoins together.  There's a huge difference between shady here today, gone tomorrow operations versus legit projects trying to solve real-world issues with new technologies. 

Some altcoins seem sketchy, I wont lie and  you've gotta navigate that jungle carefully or risk getting scammed.  But others have real potential as investments - like finding a diamond in the rough! Sure, they tend to be higher risk than more mainstream cryptos.  But with more risk comes more possible rewards right?

I think instead of writing off all altcoins, it pays to do your research.  Find the ones with strong developer teams and backers that are in it for the long haul.  Dogecoin surprised people by sticking around and growing.  And Ethereum gave birth to a whole ecosystem of apps and tokens on its network.  So, If you're willing to dig, there are some exciting altcoin projects with big ideas.
Activity: 2478
Merit: 210
Why? The profit. You can gain lots of profit with altcoins in a short amount of time compared to bitcoin where it is generally recommended to invest in for the long-term. People who are in need of quick profit resorts to altcoin no matter how risky it is. Plus, if you get lucky with an altcoin it generates so much profit especially if you found the altcoin during its early stages.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 564
There is only one reason why people still prefer to invest into Altcoin despite being aware that only very few of Altcoins succeeds amounts pool of hundreds of Altcoin which fails and even if it's successful it can eat up your portfolio anytime like we have seen with Luna and FTX but still people invest into Altcoin only for higher profit. Yes, the profit which one can get from Altcoin is much more than Bitcoin and that's the sole reason why people still risk it all for Altcoin. But, I have stopped thinking like that and majority of my portfolio is covered by Bitcoin.
Activity: 560
Merit: 161
The reason people still invest in altcoins is because they feel they can get quick profit from altcoins despite how risky altcoins are, and many have lose good amount of money in choosing the altcoins. Even if altcoins are risky to invest it doesn't mean people will not want to invest in it. But it is important when investing in altcoins people should always have in mind to invest with the amount they can afford to lose because it is much risky to expect profits.
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1315
AltCoin doesn't sound reputable and reliable because it is like the jungle requiring only the fittest to survive and you must be smart, vigilant and awake in the market if you must not be left heartbroken with its flexibility potnetials to lost of asset funds.
We all knows about this so tell us, why do you still take that risk of investing in AltCoins?
With your knowledges about AltCoins can you afford to advise anyone to stil invest there in AltCoins even with the tussles?
Well with a proper due diligence and researched you could break that mindset on investing on some altcoins. Yes bitcoin is good one but if you likely invested on some potential altcoins then you are good to earn more than what can Bitcoin offers. Yes its risky and highly volatile but thats where you need some expertise on timing and execution. Like sell if it hits your target and dont be greedy.
Activity: 66
Merit: 5
The truth is in the altcoins you are probably going to meet a coin that can reward you massively, that's one major reason people invest in them but the difference is that we only invest (gamble) with what we can afford to lose, so at that we don't long bother whether it works or not but at least out of 10 Altcoins one should at least cover the expenses of the rest and so on.

But mind you, give financial advise is not my thing because if the person fails in anyway it turns out that you will be blamed for that and can even brake relationships so I don't attempt.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 154
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
I don’t give anyone advice on what to invest and what not to invest on you need do your own personal research in other to be able to make the right choice on what you need to invest on and what you don’t need to invest on.

Personally I have few Altcoin which I have my money invested on and the reason why I choose to invest in them is because I saw something which make them worth my investment like their use case, where they are heading to what can contribute to the value of the coin and the people behind the project and many other things I scan through first before making move on any investment.
Activity: 154
Merit: 33
Pages:
Jump to: