Pages:
Author

Topic: Why do you want high price of bitcoin after all? - page 2. (Read 2112 times)

Activity: 1204
Merit: 38
I want the higher price of Bitcoin. I bought BTC when it was a higher price than now it has. Like me, there are more people who bought BTC at a higher price. Now is it selfishness if we want our original investment back? Is it selfishness when we want to make profits? You may be thinking on your side, maybe you purchased at price $500 or $1000, so it's still a huge gain for you at the current price. Think about the person who purchased at all-time high price, he must want to move BTC price upward.

Everyone use or invest bitcoin for more profits it is the only thing for the development of crypto currencies so the price will definitely keep growing in short time so wait if the value fall down it will come again quickly.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
At first I want to say: Read my post carefully and don't spam.
We all wanted high price, higher than 1000$ and got it, we got even 19k and there people were hoping more than 20K, they think like it's infinitive.
Did so high price do a good job? No, higher satoshi/byte fees became even higher in value because of price rise, some exchangers closed registration and etc. In reality there was no need of 19k but I think currently it's best to see price between 5000-8000$. There isn't so much demand.
You want high price to get much from holding? Seems you hang on bitcoin and are only selfish.

I do not think that's selfish, it's normal because people basically want a better life, and to achieve it we must have income that we can use to lift our lives for the better. With increasing bitcoin it is a great way to make a profit.

Who doesn't want to have a high price of bitcoin? of course none because all of us are here all because of business and inorder to make money. We all want our lives better that is why all of us are very excited of it's price to rise.
Activity: 218
Merit: 0
We all wanted high price, higher than 1000$ and got it, we got even 19k and there people were hoping more than 20K, they think like it's infinitive.
Did so high price do a good job? No, higher satoshi/byte fees became even higher in value because of price rise, some exchangers closed registration and etc. In reality there was no need of 19k but I think currently it's best to see price between 5000-8000$. There isn't so much demand.
You want high price to get much from holding? Seems you hang on bitcoin and are only selfish.

I do not think that's selfish, it's normal because people basically want a better life, and to achieve it we must have income that we can use to lift our lives for the better. With increasing bitcoin it is a great way to make a profit.
Activity: 62
As a trader, the main reason why wanting high price bitcoin is looking for profit. In which trade we might trade just to get a loss. We will not benefit if the price of an asset keeps stable even there is no movement so all traders and investors always want the price of a high asset.
Activity: 126
Whether your point of view says investment for profit is selfish, investing just like buying and selling but over the long run then what you expect when buying a good and selling it at the same price is very strange and wrong.
Activity: 79
Everything is very simple. Those who want a high price for bitcoin - already have bitcoin. Who has no bitcoin and wants to buy, they want the lower the better.
Most of us here are just speculators and we want to make money by investing in bitcoin. "Money is never too much" so we (speculators) are not satisfied with even a high price, still we will need more and more. Such are the people and their greed.
I like how easily outlines and well explained this is. I am already holding bitcoin and other coins so I want obviously want bitcoin to go up so I can make profit from it and also there is the fact that when bitcoin goes up then the prices of the other coins that I am holding start going up too so I can make profit. The only people who want low prices from bitcoin are the people who don't have bitcoin and want to buy in.
yes everyone who invests in bitcoin definitely wants a high bitcoin price
with high bitcoin prices then we all will get a lot of profit
it seems now that bitcoin prices are increasing every day
and I hope the bitcoin price gets higher and goes back to the moon
Activity: 1862
Merit: 830
Well you know it's not that but since there are people who invest every single second they need the price to grow from the time they invested in .
It's really very simple due to inflation the prices are seeing an ever increasing trend .
If you could buy 1 kg of apple in 1 dollar back in 2000 now you for sure won't get that cheap.
Times have changed and so have the demand so I do think that this hope of increasing is just justified.
Activity: 196
Everything is very simple. Those who want a high price for bitcoin - already have bitcoin. Who has no bitcoin and wants to buy, they want the lower the better.
Most of us here are just speculators and we want to make money by investing in bitcoin. "Money is never too much" so we (speculators) are not satisfied with even a high price, still we will need more and more. Such are the people and their greed.
I like how easily outlines and well explained this is. I am already holding bitcoin and other coins so I want obviously want bitcoin to go up so I can make profit from it and also there is the fact that when bitcoin goes up then the prices of the other coins that I am holding start going up too so I can make profit. The only people who want low prices from bitcoin are the people who don't have bitcoin and want to buy in.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100

Honestly i always wanted the bitcoins price to be a very high in price because i do not really buy bitcoins at all i only gained it in bounties and other things like weekly campaigns so i always want that the price of the bitcoins will rise and then that means that my holdings will also rises but if i am gonna be an investor then u will be much more gavir in them bith because it is an opportunity for me to buy bitcoins in a much lower price and sell in a much higher one.
Activity: 742
Merit: 12
I want the higher price of Bitcoin. I bought BTC when it was a higher price than now it has. Like me, there are more people who bought BTC at a higher price. Now is it selfishness if we want our original investment back? Is it selfishness when we want to make profits? You may be thinking on your side, maybe you purchased at price $500 or $1000, so it's still a huge gain for you at the current price. Think about the person who purchased at all-time high price, he must want to move BTC price upward.
Activity: 702
Merit: 255
Activity: 372
The Organic Growth Token
I think it is obvious. Given that as the market value of Bitcoin is increasing which gives profit to its investors and users, the main reason why people are wanting Bitcoin to have an expensive marjet value is to earn huge profit. It is not selfish actually,it is more of being profit-oriented when it comes to investment and there's no wrong with that.
Activity: 350

If you invest a huge amount of cryptocurrency then you will really want that bitcoins will grow because in this way you are going to earn a huge amount of profit and become rich like those early investors in the market.
Activity: 162
Why they think it's selfish, we wanted for a good profit. That's why we buy at a low price and holding it and where waiting it for the right time to sell. For that reason they called selfish, that's not right. We are her to learn and to earn, we have different financial needs. We want high price for bitcoin to earn a good profit.
Activity: 240
Yes it can be considerably called to be selfish but mind this, everyone of us here has their own reasons why we get engage into Bitcoin cryptocurrency and mostly it is because we want to gain and earn beneficial outcomes which comes in terms of Bitcoin providing us income in which due to fluctuations makes it the possibility to have a higher income because the value of Bitcoin changes desirably that is why we are asking or seeking for more which is getting into normal stage nowadays because admit it or not, we all really need money for our own cause. If you consider it selfishness, then other people calls it as grabbing opportunity and seeking for more beneficial and desirable outcomes.
Activity: 518
High or expensive market value simply means high or huge profit and that what simply explains this. Ofcourse,people are wnating Bitcoin to have an expensive market value because it will make investing into it really profitable. As the market price is increasing, profit is being earned by its users as they are holding. And it is also why selling is not advisable when the msrket is falling.
Activity: 445
The answer is simple and that is simply the profit that the users and investors will earn when the market value of Bitcoin be as expensive as it was before or even more expensive. As the market value of Bitcoin is increasing, profit is also earned by those who has Bitcoin jn their wallets. That is why people are hoping for the market value of it to increase and become more expensive in the future.
Activity: 336

Those who are interested on bitcoins and wants the price of cryptocurrency to grow even more are people who already invest a huge amount in the past few months because we all have one goal and that is to earn more profit when the market increase its price in the market at its highest point.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
I'm not selfish, I want just good profit, for me cryptocurrency is some like a business and hobby, where I can earn a lot of money without leaving a house, I like to hold and when the price is higher and higher it's just good for me.
Exactly mate, each of us here in the bitcoin community want high price of bitcoin in order to have a good profit which will relying to those investors or users invested in a low value. I would say those who invested when a low price of bitcoin will benefit in the future in time of bitcoin increasing. Indeed, we can't control the price of bitcoin nor predict it value which can be disadvantaged to those users invested then after a few days it become low which is very disappointed having a huge losses.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
I am here only to pay attention to the price and will sell when it has a high price exceeds last year. many are taking advantage when bitcoin falls up to $ 6k and it has given a profit to its buyer and just waiting for the right time until bitcoin hit $ 25k.
they will all be heading for a high price because bitcoin will definitely be better than any other investment.
Pages:
Jump to: