Pages:
Author

Topic: WHY DOES BOUNTY PROJECTS TAKE TIME TO ENTER A MARKET - page 12. (Read 2756 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 101
simple, because it is difficult to attract the interest of investors and traders in this saturated market. If the tokens want to get the most attention from investors and traders, the project must be of high quality and able to list on global exchanges. If not, it will be difficult to develop prices, especially in local exchanges that are less interested.
Activity: 980
Merit: 253
Projects these days in general, do take some time to enter the market due to the fact that there are too many shitcoins so exchanges take some time in screening them to prevent its users from buying shitty coins. Also, the devs of late do not want to pay much to list in better exchanges so they wait to get listed in exchanges that list for free.
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1003
Most of them are shitcoins and only get reasonable appreciation during a bull market

But the question was about taking time to enter the market. The main reason for that is exchanges don't want to list weak coins without proven and popular teams and lots of marketing. Listing is usually expensive so they need time to get enough funds and even when they have enough they prefer to wait and see if the project is popular enough.
The listing policy is clear enough why new projects are afraid to apply for listing on the best exchanges. Teams don't like to pay for the listing which takes weeks for weak projects, the lucky projects have never faced with many documental requirements way back to 2017. There are smaller exchanges that happily agree to list the new projects but it carries risks which can be paid with the reputation of the exchange.  The well-known exchanges never list the small projects from my experience, they also need liquidity providing traders in all altcoin pairs.
Activity: 2170
Merit: 528
Most of them are shitcoins and only get reasonable appreciation during a bull market

But the question was about taking time to enter the market. The main reason for that is exchanges don't want to list weak coins without proven and popular teams and lots of marketing. Listing is usually expensive so they need time to get enough funds and even when they have enough they prefer to wait and see if the project is popular enough.
copper member
Activity: 157
Merit: 0
Best solution for smart cities
I don't think is bounty project that time to enter exchange market. My observations point to project doing ico. Some of them after collecting huge sum you wunt even hear from them for a very long time. Mean while any serious project with great team irrespective of Bounty they will enter market in due time it doesn't necessarily mean because they did bounty dey start delaying.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 252
Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE
I Notice that most projects that conducted bounty finds it difficult to enter the crypto market especially a quality market. i think most are afraid of been dump.
what are the possible reasons why tokens takes too much time before getting listed on exchange.   

maybe for ICO project, there will be a delay on listing, and the reason is not because the project run a bounty campaign during the crowdsale mate
sometimes the team think if the market is not good enough to add their project on exchange  Wink
but not for IEO project my friend, because IEO project will automatically tradeable on exchange after the IEO done
Activity: 616
Merit: 10
Personal Text: Revolusi industri erotis di Blockc
I Notice that most projects that conducted bounty finds it difficult to enter the crypto market especially a quality market. i think most are afraid of been dump.
what are the possible reasons why tokens takes too much time before getting listed on exchange.   

Every Bounty project has no difficulty entering the store and especially for large exchanges. Entering the exchange also requires a fee that does little. However, exchanges also do not want to receive easily on the company. There are many requirements that the company should be able to run. Exchange does not want when there is a fake company.
Activity: 552
Merit: 1

Mostly as a result of low sales during IEO or ICO and this is always as a result of project repetition, fake developers, greed ti make gains at the detriment of the project and lot more. Projects most times, find it very difficult to sustain trade volume even after listing due to the fact that the project is worthless. There are so many reasons behind delay in listing, which ranges from the fear of price dump, low capital to list, poor marketing team, stringent conditions of some prominent exchanges
Activity: 535
Merit: 33
here we go
First, they have scheduled it on road map. Second, the project may be less desirable or their service product does not pass to list a famous exchange, so the team needs time to think or register on a bad exchange.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
Activity: 728
Merit: 131

Why asking bounty project for the listing?
It is always the decision of the team project. they have the  road map for that.
many team are looking on the down market that is why they dont want to enter the exchange due to low demands.
Activity: 882
Merit: 13
I think because most projects don't have any working product to offer and if they will list it on exchanges the price will surely drop and their resources for product development will go down, it will then lead to bankruptcy the project will be abandoned and fail.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 21
It is mostly the financial aspect that normally cause this delay,  most project could barely raise enough money to carry out development of the project which is mandatory,  paying listing fees whith such limited capital will greatly affect the project development, thus, the team will have to come up with a better alternative that will be best for the project, top exchange don't comes cheap and people always wanted to see project list on top exchange. There are other factors that could also cause delay.
copper member
Activity: 1400
Merit: 103
Bounty Project? do you mean a project that holds a bounty? The length of time a project enters the market is not seen from the bounty, but is seen from the seriousness of the team in developing the project
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
i think the best reason behind it is the project want to ensure that the price would not dump so hard when the investors are still trading first on the token or coin . They are just ensure that the investors will not disappointed on what they are doing.
Activity: 392
Merit: 12
MINTER
Yes, you are right because the ICO company must to do some process to register their coin to several exchange market and must pay some fee to the exchanger site and need many preparation for launch to the public.
legendary
Activity: 2604
Merit: 1251
A bounty hunter, who always asking "When exchange" don't know the policy "How to listed a coin into the exchange"

Man, you should learn this. It's basic information, not all cryptocurrency can be listed to the exchange they must be passed some a due diligence from the exchange first. It's not always about the fee, exchange was always to make sure the project, not a scam/fraud. Here the step "Listed a cryptocurrency to the exchange"
  • Contact Exchange
  • Negotiation
  • Due Diligence About The Project & etc.
  • Auditing the token/coin
  • Payment Fee Listed
  • Waiting for the listed Information from the Exchange
  • Finaly the token/coin was listed on an exchange
Not easy to pass them all, a reputation exchange was really have a strict policy & due diligence.
Activity: 2968
Merit: 687
To be honest, I think that I need to rush the listings with the project. It does little good. I also understand the bounty hunters. They want to get their money for the project as quickly as possible.
Exchange listing will vary on how the project team will strive for it.Some might not really care too much or just simply its hard for a project to get listed because they do lack out of support and liquidity no matter how hard they do try to get listed on good exchangers thats why we do commonly see them on non popular exchangers instead.About bounty hunters dump it isnt really that serious matter to look on yet the main dumpers is to those investors who do able to get in early and have some big discounts and bonuses.Come to think that bounty allocations is mostly 1%-2% Max of total coin supply.
How they would consider out this as a main factor of dump?
Activity: 504
Merit: 155
To be honest, I think that I need to rush the listings with the project. It does little good. I also understand the bounty hunters. They want to get their money for the project as quickly as possible.
Activity: 527
Merit: 113

There's a lot of reason why they are having hard time entering the market. It make sense why they have bounty campaign, cause this method is an effective and cheaper way of promoting the project. A token dumps maybe it doesn't have potential to be good and nice platform. As an investor and trader, you should feel how good is the project. Bounty shouldn't be blame for being dump on the market. If a project really is worth something people wouldnt mind selling their asset.
Pages:
Jump to: