Pages:
Author

Topic: WHY DOES BOUNTY PROJECTS TAKE TIME TO ENTER A MARKET - page 8. (Read 2756 times)

copper member
Activity: 336
Merit: 3
Cryptoknowmics - World's First Decentralized Media
Because the majority of them is just greedy. Lets take an example if a project has collected around 5 million USD during their token sale and instead of investing 1 million into Binance listing, they are getting listed on Latoken, Probit and other shitty exchanges for peanuts.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 306
because they aim to maintain the value of tokens.
I highly doubt that's true for most projects.  Their aim is to get investor money, enrich themselves, and leave everyone else in the dust.  Most of them don't care about their token because it's just a carrot to entice investors *and* bounty hunters.

Exchanges have gotten wise to this scheme, which is why you don't see reputable ones listing shit tokens anymore.  Why should they waste their time on something that has over 90% chance of being a scam?  The answer is, they don't. 

If only potential investors and bounty hunters would get this message, the whole space would be cleared of scammers and might actually evolve into something good.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 261
In the most cases you participated in a wrong bounty campaign that is not going to pay you, or pay you (in tokens) but they will not pay for exchange listing, so you will not have a chance to sell your tokens.  Cry

Paid, There was an exchange but the value was low and the rest was out of value. That's the truth now in almost every bounty so let's not expect that we will ever make a big profit here, This is a new season and we will never be able to bring back the gold memories of 2017 and early 2018.  Where our Bounty income give us to buy a home and build our own business.
Activity: 644
Merit: 10
COVIR.IO
Most of the time the problem would be the project handlers themselves. Most of them does not know how to make sure that their promises are on track. There could be some times in which the project takes too long for it to reach the market but some time there could be some sort of delaying in giving to bounty hunters. I'm saying this because I think you're a bounty hunter. They are somewhat delaying it because of bounty hunters.

Bounty hunter should not be a reason to delay listing in the market. Every project must have a roadmap and one of them is a listing on the exchanger and should if the project is good, there will be no fear if there is dumping in the market
Activity: 840
Merit: 268
Most of the time the problem would be the project handlers themselves. Most of them does not know how to make sure that their promises are on track. There could be some times in which the project takes too long for it to reach the market but some time there could be some sort of delaying in giving to bounty hunters. I'm saying this because I think you're a bounty hunter. They are somewhat delaying it because of bounty hunters.
Activity: 812
Merit: 11
I Notice that most projects that conducted bounty finds it difficult to enter the crypto market especially a quality market. i think most are afraid of been dump.
what are the possible reasons why tokens takes too much time before getting listed on exchange.   

Many considerations for a project before entering the market. One of them is funds that need to be provided for listing on exchangers. Some exchangers charge a large fee for listing and this new project is a burden because they also need large funds to develop their products
Activity: 1582
Merit: 333
It all depends on the developers some project list on a big exchange immediately after conducting their bounty while others take some mcuh time to list on an exchange.  I believe it all boils down to funding.  Those project with adequate funding tends to list quick on an exchange while those with little funding tends to delay listing on an exchange while they take out time to source for funds from Angel investors
developers team maybe have their own decision and consideration.for first reason maybe funding be their problem.they have less money to pay listing fee in good exchanges,meanwhile for second layer they worry if token price dropped.and another reason they prefer to focus development and delivering products.once again it also depend on market condition..
Activity: 1175
Merit: 275
WHY DOES BOUNTY PROJECTS TAKE TIME TO ENTER A MARKET ?
There is no general reason behind any bounty project to delay their project trading exchange listing.
Some might be having financial problem as regards the big exchanges fees.
some might be pure scam that are not even interested in listing of their project no matter how much they raised in ICO.
Some might be waiting for better market price or favorable market conditions before listing.
The problem differs but it is advisable to research the project you are involving before promoting it.
Activity: 756
Merit: 251
World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange
It all depends on the developers some project list on a big exchange immediately after conducting their bounty while others take some mcuh time to list on an exchange.  I believe it all boils down to funding.  Those project with adequate funding tends to list quick on an exchange while those with little funding tends to delay listing on an exchange while they take out time to source for funds from Angel investors
Activity: 793
Merit: 250
In the most cases you participated in a wrong bounty campaign that is not going to pay you, or pay you (in tokens) but they will not pay for exchange listing, so you will not have a chance to sell your tokens.  Cry
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1000
It's because to enter a market the projects have to pay a listing fee and it's not cheap for big exchanges.
Also the project needs to fund their people and buy the operational needs to develop the the projects.
It's better to make the projects running great firs before it enters market rather than it enter market but with a trash price
instead there is a voting system to enter the market list, and it is free, if a large market does need a large amount of money but a large market does not carelessly put coins into their market list, and I agree if their project focuses on first development because it is very important according me, only investors can be patient or not keep their tokens or coins
Activity: 1400
Merit: 571
there were two option for this condition.maybe they prefer to focus on product developtmen rather than listing in any exchanges.or maybe wait the best moment when market recovered.postpone listing be best way to avoid price dumping.investor need to be patient in this moment when their token still postponed in exchanges .

It is not like that, the prices of altcoins are automatically dump once it's been released to the market, the reason why it takes time for a bounty project to enter the market is because of the exchange where they are planning to list it, they are making a deal with the owner of that certain exchange and close it before they officially list that certain token to their exchange, this is always been done professionally, they cannot just paid the exchange and it will be on it in an instant.

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252
It's because to enter a market the projects have to pay a listing fee and it's not cheap for big exchanges.
Also the project needs to fund their people and buy the operational needs to develop the the projects.
It's better to make the projects running great firs before it enters market rather than it enter market but with a trash price
Activity: 2842
Merit: 772
Possible reasons that I can think of:

• Perhaps the project hasn't raised the needed money to get listed on an exchange.
  • The project is not fully completed and still on the development phase.
  • Teams are afraid that when they released it, dumps will follow, they learned their lessons early in 2018.
  • They know that we are still in the bearish trend, so timing is very bad.
  • Partners leaving the project itself, as a result project is put into limbo.
Activity: 520
KUWA.ai
Usually after the ico sale is completed, of course the developer still needs a lot of time to approach the exchanger, prepare for the next promotion, planning the project in accordance with their Roadmap for the future, and of course it will require quite a long time. With careful preparation this will certainly make the project will continue to grow and have a good future so that later when their tokens are registered will have a stable prices rate.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 511
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Everything is simple. The vast majority of projects that conduct bounty companies do not raise enough funds. In this regard, they simply do not have enough resources to implement the project and enter the exchange. And those who still manage to enter the exchange instantly receive a price drain from investors or bounty hunters if the capitalization is very small.

This is the common reason why projects can't list their token on exchange after token sale since they have a limited budget, the project owner chooses to use the funds for development instead of spending it on listing in a good exchange. Other possible reason is that they intentionally delay the listing to avoid price dump or maybe conduct another round of token sale to gather more funds.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 586
Yes, many bounty projects take too much time to list their coins. My more than 80% of bounty coins are yet to list on exchanges. I feel the main reason for delaying the listing would be a bearish market. I believe most of the dev is waiting for the market like in late 2017 or If they launch their coins in the current market they are afraid of been dumped by the investors and holders. Apart from this some dev launch their coins after implement their whitepaper plans. 
It could be one of the main reason why those IEO or ICO with bounty project took hard days and takes months before entering a market. Also, entering an echanges requires minimum of 2BTC for just only a two pair (eth/btc) that is why they need to have a larger amount of sales firsr so that they could have money to put in many exchange and larger ones.
Activity: 798
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
I Notice that most projects that conducted bounty finds it difficult to enter the crypto market especially a quality market. i think most are afraid of been dump.
what are the possible reasons why tokens takes too much time before getting listed on exchange.   

in my opinion, because they want the project to be known to many investors and they want money from investors. they will definitely need time for investors to be interested in joining their project. after they get money from investors, investors will definitely want a good exchange. as time went on, the project would enter the market. I think all the processes that make a project take time to enter the market are not because they are afraid of dumping.
Activity: 966
Merit: 274
Most of the time, the problems that they encounter is to where to list their coin in the market. Regarding this, if they cannot keep track of their road map and the funds needed to be collected, they need to adjust the time in order to be listed. I've encountered so many projects that results into 3 months and above, and still not yet listed even if their roadmap already dictates it so, that is because of the lack in support and funds as mentioned above.

All of these reason is because of the growing competition between projects in the market that diversify the support needed by them in order to continue.
Activity: 1313
Merit: 278
Everything is simple. The vast majority of projects that conduct bounty companies do not raise enough funds. In this regard, they simply do not have enough resources to implement the project and enter the exchange. And those who still manage to enter the exchange instantly receive a price drain from investors or bounty hunters if the capitalization is very small.
Pages:
Jump to: