Pages:
Author

Topic: WHY DOES BOUNTY PROJECTS TAKE TIME TO ENTER A MARKET - page 19. (Read 2756 times)

Activity: 2520
Merit: 952
'quality' exchange fees are high and often most of those bounty project ICOs, don't have enough funds for that.

Regarding dump, bounty hunters sell their tokens as soon as they get them, may be it would be better strategy to lock tokens until there is utility available so buying side can sustain the dump.
Activity: 367
Merit: 10
in my opinion most of the bounty projects its to difficult to enter the crypto market especially the quality market because it is not afraid of dumps, but they certainly have their own opinions and views, which they certainly do not want their investors to suffer, and can also be due to many considerations they want their products to grow and bring benefits to all parties, both investors, companies and users of their products.
Activity: 1652
Merit: 262
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
because they aim to maintain the value of tokens. based on the experience that has occurred, after listing to the market, the token will decrease its exchange value and it certainly cannot be accepted by the team and also the investor. they will wait for their smart contract coins to go up to the moon first, then the market exchange token listing process will follow. It aims to increase the token exchange rate.
Activity: 753
Merit: 15
mulierum.com
Do you mean the new projects whose you participate in the bounty?
Actually, most new projects that have ended their token sale will wait for at least one month to enter the market. It is influenced by some factors from the developer team, change to enter the good exchanges, not dealing with a certain exchange, or even waiting for better market conditions.
And after getting listed, most coins will have dropped prices if we compare to the price in ICO. It is normal and always be this one. So try to participate in worthier c=bonty programs that promote promising projects with real products, in order that the coins after listed will not be dead
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
I Notice that most projects that conducted bounty finds it difficult to enter the crypto market especially a quality market. i think most are afraid of been dump.
what are the possible reasons why tokens takes too much time before getting listed on exchange.   
maybe they prefer focusing developting MVP and deliver it to their investors.as we know MVP be main key that could investors and traders investing in any projects.postponed exchanges listing was to prevent price dumping.as long as dev team regularly sent and update we should not worry about it
Activity: 1848
Merit: 298
Buzz App - Spin wheel, farm rewards
The projects start their fundraising even before they start developing and the time in between fundraising and being able to provide the product is going to be difficult for the price of token. Another reason is the project don't want to buy time to get to safe place before making it's investors realize that they have been scammed.
Both of the discussion are correct. In a conclusion, it's better for the project token to enter the market later than early.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 251
KUWA.ai
I Notice that most projects that conducted bounty finds it difficult to enter the crypto market especially a quality market. i think most are afraid of been dump.
what are the possible reasons why tokens takes too much time before getting listed on exchange.   
It caused by the developers itself, there was a lot of altcoins that created bounty campaign and they can list its token to the exchange site easily. the developers are feeling worried because the dev can't pay exchange site or don't wanna spend some money to do that. qdao is a new token but it listed instantly.
legendary
Activity: 2352
Merit: 6089
bitcoindata.science
I Notice that most projects that conducted bounty finds it difficult to enter the crypto market especially a quality market. I think most are afraid of been dump.
What are the possible reasons why tokens takes too much time before getting listed on exchange.    
z

Most of those tokens are worthless. They know that, and as the owner's own a lot of them they try to maximize their gains (by paying high amounts of BTC for listing is good exchanges).

Very few projects prospers, this is why it is more secure to invest in BTC than in those ICO.
Activity: 280
Merit: 5
Pages:
Jump to: