Pages:
Author

Topic: WHY DOES BOUNTY PROJECTS TAKE TIME TO ENTER A MARKET - page 3. (Read 2756 times)

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453
It's always one delay after the other, if I have to start giving reasons why most projects have this issues I will have to keep writing for hours, there are many reasons that cause the delays, funds, weak team, bad aims etc

What you have pointed out is true. But I would say that the biggest problem is the bounty hunters themselves. There are too many bounty hunters nowadays and too few bounty campaigns available. As a result, we have some users willing to do bounties which have extremely unfair terms and conditions. This gives opportunity for the bounty campaign managers and the ICO promoters, to cheat the participants. The bounty hunter needs to change first. Avoid doing such bounties and in the end the ICO promoters will fall in line.
Activity: 518
Merit: 28
It's been long since I received tokens in my ETH wallet last, it seems most ERC20 are bad projects, some developers aren't that serious and they intentionally delay the launch, to say the truth delaying won't make a project successful, look at temtum, the project was released while market was in red and it still became successful
Activity: 574
Merit: 18
Making Smart Money Work
I Notice that most projects that conducted bounty finds it difficult to enter the crypto market especially a quality market. i think most are afraid of been dump.
what are the possible reasons why tokens takes too much time before getting listed on exchange.   
If you want to keep promoting new projects you have to get used to delays, I've promoted some since 2019 and only one project sent out the tokens and I was able to sell for good price, I still have like 5 projects that haven't pay hunters till today
Activity: 1540
Merit: 68
Lets just say there are due processes to everything on the crypto currency space.
The processes are slow or faster depending on the personality that handles the projects.

After crowdfunding processes, tokens list immediately, some after few weeks, some after few months, anytime it gets listed, the stability of the price depends on the project community, the token hodlers, the projects product and its viability.

Always dyor, before you join bounty programs, some tokens are due to unlock after a year, some months etc
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
It's always one delay after the other, if I have to start giving reasons why most projects have this issues I will have to keep writing for hours, there are many reasons that cause the delays, funds, weak team, bad aims etc
Activity: 742
Merit: 16
I Notice that most projects that conducted bounty finds it difficult to enter the crypto market especially a quality market. i think most are afraid of been dump.
what are the possible reasons why tokens takes too much time before getting listed on exchange.   
I've promoted bitwings since 2018 ending and till date they keep postponing their ICO over and over, some projects are not true with their plans and they take advantage of the fundraising too, there is nothing to do about this than to wait and see what happens in the end
Activity: 560
Merit: 290
www.thegeomadao.com
Because most of bounty project are doing ieo & ico which they need to raised fund to entered big market , and bounty reward will distribute always after 1-2 month after the bounty end to avoid no brain bounty hunter that will killed the price once the token listing on exchange, that what i know about why bounty project take time to listing on exchange or market.

The main problem is capitalization and financing. Many projects enter the market just to meet the expectations of investors. Others, on the contrary, are waiting for the right moment, which may lead to the fact that the project simply cannot enter the market and compete normally, because investors can sell their investments immediately after entering the market. A long wait is always tiring.

well this is true for me, yeah i admit that developer can avoid dump happend if they have big capital before distributing big amount for bonty & airdrop like how korea project named origin that airdropping almost million worth of their token, their price are stable at 0.3.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 292
www.cd3d.app
Because most of bounty project are doing ieo & ico which they need to raised fund to entered big market , and bounty reward will distribute always after 1-2 month after the bounty end to avoid no brain bounty hunter that will killed the price once the token listing on exchange, that what i know about why bounty project take time to listing on exchange or market.

The main problem is capitalization and financing. Many projects enter the market just to meet the expectations of investors. Others, on the contrary, are waiting for the right moment, which may lead to the fact that the project simply cannot enter the market and compete normally, because investors can sell their investments immediately after entering the market. A long wait is always tiring.
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
I think the new tokens that are created and promoted through the bounty program will take a long time to register in the market because they expect that when they start to be in the market they will be ready to become coins that are sought and used. so they need quite a long time and chase to find cooperation that will accompany until the tokens are sold out. they also need the right time and moment when they are listing on the market so the price can rise.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 251
KUWA.ai
The majority of ICO/IEO projects fail to get the hard cap and they never go to high-rank exchanges due to their high fees and at last enter to low-rank exchange and dump within hours.
Not at all but yes for the majority of icos. It caused by the investors are getting centralized to the top exchange site as they are wanna avoiding the scam project. The exchange sites give more guarantee for them to invest in the IEO platform. The bounty project is following this too.
Activity: 560
Merit: 290
www.thegeomadao.com
Activity: 1148
Merit: 101
The project that take time t be listed are mostly not financially buoyant and they waste time because they are running around cheap platform to list. Again, many are low quality project and because of that they fear to list in low profile exchange and delay to source for fund for high profile exchange.
That's right, I strongly agree with your opinion, many projects are not qualified and they do not have enough funds to reach a high exchange, this is what makes the project late in making a listing in any exchange.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 267
Buy $BGL before it's too late!
The project that take time t be listed are mostly not financially buoyant and they waste time because they are running around cheap platform to list. Again, many are low quality project and because of that they fear to list in low profile exchange and delay to source for fund for high profile exchange.
They need more money in order to scam and runaway after listing to good exchange, developers behind are not after with good outcome and progress but only after with money that they will be collected from those investors who participated hoping to earned from their early investment.
Bounty nowadays are really prone from scamming team who wants to collect and run after.
Activity: 826
Merit: 100
The majority of ICO/IEO projects fail to get the hard cap and they never go to high-rank exchanges due to their high fees and at last enter to low-rank exchange and dump within hours.
That happened because the project experienced a lack of funds to cooperate with the highest exchange, so the project was forced to choose a low exchange to make their token listing, even though it would lower their token's reputation.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 332
Activity: 1274
Merit: 100
Activity: 672
Merit: 32

The basic reasons behind why most of the new crypto coins find it difficult to enter the crypto market is that, most of these crypto coins have projects that are not really relevant to either the financial ecosystem and the crypto ecosystem to be specific ..  once the project has no relevance, its crypto coin will not have impact on the crypto market...
in my opinion the main reason many projects do not enter the exchange is the sale of tokens that do not reach the target, ultimately the funds allocated are insufficient to register to the stock exchange, or it could be that developers who really planned from the beginning to reap profits from the project and run off somewhere.
then it's better to be thorough at the beginning than sorry later
Activity: 1442
Merit: 106

loads of factors contributing to the delay in enlistment of tokens in the market. After token sales and monies get realised is less than what was initially proposed. The softcap of the project is not even insight and not to consider the hardcap as it is not realisable.  Now the team is considering how to manage the funds raised and also how to achieve the blueprint of the project or the roadmap. Now, pressure from both bounty hnters and investors come in  and the team decides to go to the exchangers and big exchangers are cahrging a 'rip off' amount that will offcourse shake or rather reduce the said funds that is still considered insufficient. when the pressure is too much and the long awaited time. That is what i believe you conside ra delay.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 259
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
Token list on the exchanges process is so lengthy specially in ico, list to exchanges it’s very difficult. Ico will go until token sell end or soft cap reached. List almost depend on teams because if they aren’t wanted, no possibility to add in the exchanges. Big exchanges review overall project before list, this another big challenges for new projects.                
copper member
Activity: 966
Merit: 5

I find that hard to believe. Most projects have a timeline they follow, thus they know the exact time to enter the market so it's not necessarily about being afraid of dump, taking into account the can still look bounty rewards. On the other hand, most aren't legit; in this case they come up various lies of working on their projects with no proof to show for. In my own opinion, a good project worry less about bounty because they know of the neccessary steps to take rather they focus on building their platform while listing thereafter. 
Pages:
Jump to: