Pages:
Author

Topic: why does Bytecoin have GUI wallet but Monero not? - page 2. (Read 1556 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 504
You are welcome to check my own extensive research into the matter over on the Monero subreddit, which includes many linked comments from when Bytecoin first surfaced and people figured out that it was 80% premined: 

https://www.reddit.com/r/Monero/comments/3f2fpd/the_strange_birth_history_of_monero_part_i_wtf_is/
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
yamn, another desperate newbie account attacking Monero Cheesy I would pay 1,000 XMR to see their faces when Monero is at $100.

but of course they own Monero, they are just mad no one gives 2 piconero to their scams.
legendary
Activity: 2968
Merit: 1198
It has a gui wallet, look for MoneroX

ok, thanks, checked that out.  PLEASE gimme a break my friend.

that is Windows only .NET wallet (o0) and not even official... checked Bytecoin & they have a cross OS official wallet.

Why does official matter to you?

The most popular Bitcoin wallets, Electrum, Multibit, Mycelium, Blockchain.info, Coinbase, Breadwallet, etc. are all what you call unofficial.

The sign of a successful open source project is that all does not disseminate from some central secret cabal or worshiped prophet/developer who runs everything, it comes from a flourishing community that builds on it.

if they have the balls to fork a project, then be a man and give it the credit it deserves... don't be a pussy talking bad about your own father.  It's called manners, and gratitude.

You are right, it is good to be polite about things. Thank you so much Bytecoin for being a bunch of lying, defrauding, sock-puppet-operating, manipulative, greedy scumbags (who occasionally pump their premine stash with retarded non-innovations like closed-source wallets with, OMG!, color-schemes, and impenetrable github bulk commits of uncommented and/or comment-stripped code). Without you, there would be no Monero.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
You are one of the countless new accounts created by the bytecoin scammers. Now tell why are you so greedy to mine almost all of the currency for yourself?

nah,

I think ByteCoin and Monero both have 0 future

its just funny to me that monero are discrediting their own father and fuck around with it, where its clearly more advanced.

its like seeing two dorks fighting, the weaker one having the big ass mouth

Wink you know what I'm talking about.
legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1000
Stagnation is Death
You are one of the countless new accounts created by the bytecoin scammers. Now tell why are you so greedy to mine almost all of the currency for yourself?

ok, thanks, checked that out.  PLEASE gimme a break my friend.

that is Windows only .NET wallet (o0) and not even official... checked Bytecoin & they have a cross OS official wallet.

tbh Monero [to me] is mainly hot air talk of some arrogant piece of shit people who are desperate for money so they're bashing everything else as a full time job.

if they have the balls to fork a project, then be a man and give it the credit it deserves... don't be a pussy talking bad about your own father.  It's called manners, and gratitude.

omg
legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1000
Stagnation is Death
Monero folks are saying it's the creme de la creme of crypto, like the holy grail. The best. They also claim Bytecoin is garbage.

BUT why is it that Monero is a fork of Bytecoin? Also why does Bytecoin have a GUI wallet, but Monero has a DOS-like command line wallet only?

isn't this fucking hilarious, I mean like outrageously fucking hilarious?

Pages:
Jump to: