Pages:
Author

Topic: Why does everyone want to trade? - page 6. (Read 2304 times)

Activity: 2548
Merit: 533
November 21, 2022, 03:59:10 PM
And so I think everyone wants to trade,
but no one wants to learn to trade.
Well said,
To start trading, it has to be learned first, If someone starts without learning it. He is going to lose his money in the long term ( Some trades may go well for him in the short term, but in long-term, he will lose)

So first learn. And I believe this bear market is a great time to learning/ or improving your/our skills.

+1 for img

I think all traders wants to learn that’s why they are trading. Losing money on trading doesn’t mean you didn’t learn. It’s just that the other trader have profit and someone lose since trading is just transfer of money from early buyer to late buyer. There’s no way that everyone will be in profit because the money on the order book is just from other trader too.

Of course newbie or low IQ trader will always lose there money on trading and even if you study a lot. You will still lose because there’s always someone better especially the whales that can dominate the market.
You could really make out some classification in between.

1. Some do loves to trade because they do see that it is interesting
2. Some do loves to learn up to trade for them to see its the fastest way on making yourself rich
3. Some do loves to trade because they do see that it is something simple to deal with.

People would be mostly be minding about on how on making money with trading or via with this method.Yes,its really that possible
but the main question is, how long you would survive?  Cheesy
Activity: 2352
Merit: 593
November 21, 2022, 11:34:11 AM
Well said,
To start trading, it has to be learned first, If someone starts without learning it. He is going to lose his money in the long term ( Some trades may go well for him in the short term, but in long-term, he will lose)

So first learn. And I believe this bear market is a great time to learning/ or improving your/our skills.

+1 for img

I think all traders wants to learn that’s why they are trading. Losing money on trading doesn’t mean you didn’t learn. It’s just that the other trader have profit and someone lose since trading is just transfer of money from early buyer to late buyer. There’s no way that everyone will be in profit because the money on the order book is just from other trader too.

Of course newbie or low IQ trader will always lose there money on trading and even if you study a lot. You will still lose because there’s always someone better especially the whales that can dominate the market.

When you win on a particular trade, there is also another person who lost on that trade. That is the cycle of trading: if you are losing, someone else is winning. Also, there are two kinds of losses: the first is when you lose and will mock and try it again without evaluating. The second one is accepting the loss, checking why that trade was a loss, and trying not to commit the mistake again. That is the life of trading; you'll need to learn a lot and analyze all the movements so your winning percentage per trade is higher.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 761
Burpaaa
November 21, 2022, 11:09:01 AM
Well said,

+1 for img

Activity: 2842
Merit: 625
November 21, 2022, 11:02:06 AM
I think everyone want to trade because they want financial Independent.
We all want to be financial independent and free and because of the stories that have seen to be successful in trading, everyone has got an idea that trading could be their way.

Some people trade because they want crypto to be most valuable thing in future. Some people trade to make money and savings. In life not everyone will be rich.
They see crypto as a way and they don't mind whether it will be something valuable or not. But what they look at is the current situation of it for which is profitable if they trade accordingly and properly.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
November 21, 2022, 06:58:48 AM
I think everyone want to trade because they want financial Independent. Some people trade because they want crypto to be most valuable thing in future. Some people trade to make money and savings. In life not everyone will be rich.
Their mindset is focused on earning more money and I haven't found it wrong but they become desperate and wanted to become rich instantly which is definitely wrong as they forget about the risk which leads to emotional stress which causes losses in the end. I see that many people don't understand the risk in trading and I see how newbies easily lose their money.
They want to trade and earn money but they are afraid to lose and learn from their mistakes. They'll never go further.

Financial freedom which most of those traders are being engaged to this business thinking that by chance they will be able to achieve it,
there are traders who manage to earn decently.

Those investors who makes their money to work with them and allow the kind of enjoyment that they achieved after having a good outcome
during their trades.

Achievable if you really focusing in finding the right patterns to tweak and use it for your own strategy and trading styles.
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1292
Hhampuz for Campaign management
November 21, 2022, 06:44:24 AM
I think everyone want to trade because they want financial Independent. Some people trade because they want crypto to be most valuable thing in future. Some people trade to make money and savings. In life not everyone will be rich.
Their mindset is focused on earning more money and I haven't found it wrong but they become desperate and wanted to become rich instantly which is definitely wrong as they forget about the risk which leads to emotional stress which causes losses in the end. I see that many people don't understand the risk in trading and I see how newbies easily lose their money.
They want to trade and earn money but they are afraid to lose and learn from their mistakes. They'll never go further.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 635
November 20, 2022, 04:25:53 PM
Well said,

+1 for img
Activity: 770
Merit: 13
November 20, 2022, 11:25:55 AM
Activity: 1414
Merit: 435
duelbits.com
November 19, 2022, 05:49:00 PM
Learning is important in trading, without learning it is impossible to make profit.
It is not impossible if you are lucky enough. But I agree that learning has a big role to determine profits, someone must know the proper way to trade to earn profits. We can rely on luck in trading, it won't work effectively.

But I have come to see that some beginners after learning about trading for sometime they feel so confident of themselves they can start up trading with a big amount.  After a beginner have gained knowledge from reading books about trading,  watching videos,  it is preferable to start up with a small amount or amount that is affordable to lose because crypto trading is volatile.
You are right. There are many beginners who think they already know everything after reading some articles and watching some tutorial videos. They forget that they need experience, it is also a very important part. Before having sufficient experience, they ideally use a small profit. The chance to take profit should be a bit small in the early trading journey.

legendary
Activity: 3094
Merit: 1127
November 19, 2022, 04:42:53 PM
Now everyone wants to get into crypto currency trading. Not only that, they want to learn new trading and gain a lot in one step. They claim to be a professional traders without having a good knowledge of the trade and after a few days they quit trading again because then they suffer a lot of losses and run out of all their money.

--
I do definitely agree with the image shown which everyone do really loves on taking up a shortcut but well it wouldnt really be that an issue, since sooner or later these fellas
would totally be able to realize on what are the things that they do need to learn first before they could actually go into a point where trading is something that they could handle on.
They would really be passing lots of trials and errors along the way which it does really get involved those main factors specially on psychological aspects and emotional as well.
Trading up could really solve out that kind of making income but this isnt something that not everyone could easily pull off.You would be realizing it once
you do decide to take a step with this venture.
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1124
November 19, 2022, 04:21:35 PM
Now everyone wants to get into crypto currency trading. Not only that, they want to learn new trading and gain a lot in one step. They claim to be a professional traders without having a good knowledge of the trade and after a few days they quit trading again because then they suffer a lot of losses and run out of all their money.

That is by far the best trading image that I have ever seen. And it is incredibly true as well, nobody wants to learn for months and months before they are ready to trade, and afterwards start trading with small capital so that you could see how you are doing and if you learned very well when you were studying, and if the results are piling up and you are doing great only after that you could start to make some bigger trades.

However, instead of doing that, there are a lot of people who just ends up putting all their money into crypto and hope for the best. That’s not how you trade, that’s how you lose all of your money and people should avoid doing that and start studying.
Activity: 966
Merit: 573
God is great
November 19, 2022, 08:34:14 AM

Jumping into trading without having knowledge backup from vital trading PDFs and tips from top men in crypto will definitely be the starting downfall of men. Trading is basically free for everyone who's always willing to learn and as they say, learning never ends. Some see it as too complex and they don't have the qualities or the required tools for start-up. Laying good foundation for trading will really help minimize trading at loss, and gaining in full very necessary.

Learning is important in trading, without learning it is impossible to make profit. But I have come to see that some beginners after learning about trading for sometime they feel so confident of themselves they can start up trading with a big amount.  After a beginner have gained knowledge from reading books about trading,  watching videos,  it is preferable to start up with a small amount or amount that is affordable to lose because crypto trading is volatile. Beginning with little amount first helps beginners to understand how the looks, to understand the volatility and the risk involve in crypto trading.
Activity: 2338
Merit: 338
November 19, 2022, 02:18:00 AM
snip...
Jumping into trading without having knowledge backup from vital trading PDFs and tips from top men in crypto will definitely be the starting downfall of men. Trading is basically free for everyone who's always willing to learn and as they say, learning never ends. Some see it as too complex and they don't have the qualities or the required tools for start-up. Laying good foundation for trading will really help minimize trading at loss, and gaining in full very necessary.
And they meant to fail, absolutely. But guess what, most newbies aren't thinking about the results because in their minds, earning money from trading is easy. Perhaps, that was what they commonly heard about in online promotions.

A lot of things they skip about trading:
 - learning TA and FA
 - learn to be patient
 - learn to start from the bottom

They are boosted somehow with these signal groups and end up losing their money.
Activity: 28
Merit: 2
November 18, 2022, 10:17:49 PM

Some people have even make it a profession to trade for lifetime. It's very easy to open and place a trade in an exchange only if one is given the right and necessary tools to start. A Crypto PDF that comprises of everything one needs to know about trading. Developing or adapting a trading strategy is good for traders, but there are several strategies in the space and we ought to take the one that's best for us. Experience also matters in trading, because it's the grand foundation of everything  a trader can know, like the usual glitch that always comes once in a while in trading, someone who haven't experienced such thing before will be panick to sell all the coins, therefore losing most of his crypto assets to ordinary glitch.

Everyone wants to trade because it will bring huge profits. But trading isn't for everyone.
Trading is indeed a means of earning money in cryptocurrencies and can double the profit of someone's investment. Trading risks will be higher, not every trader can make a profit, only those who understand the basic trading or trading fundamentals will make a profit in trading.
Activity: 840
Merit: 137
November 18, 2022, 01:55:57 AM

Activity: 307
Merit: 42
November 18, 2022, 12:19:59 AM

Activity: 1120
Merit: 518
November 16, 2022, 03:45:51 PM
Trading is more profitable than investing and can be profitable in the short term, they want to make quick money by trading currencies.
Trading also involves taking higher risks and a lot of effort to learn and develop a trading strategy. When you understand the trading rules in the crypto market and have some experience, you can trade profitably.

Some people have even make it a profession to trade for lifetime. It's very easy to open and place a trade in an exchange only if one is given the right and necessary tools to start. A Crypto PDF that comprises of everything one needs to know about trading. Developing or adapting a trading strategy is good for traders, but there are several strategies in the space and we ought to take the one that's best for us. Experience also matters in trading, because it's the grand foundation of everything  a trader can know, like the usual glitch that always comes once in a while in trading, someone who haven't experienced such thing before will be panick to sell all the coins, therefore losing most of his crypto assets to ordinary glitch.
Activity: 2786
Merit: 646
November 14, 2022, 05:15:00 PM
Many people want to try their hand at trading because they see it as an opportunity and at first it seems like it's a simple task until you get deeper into it, and then you realize how difficult it is. I only trade spot because it is safer and less risky in my opinion. Trading is not for everyone, but everyone wants to try it to see their results.

Most of the people think that it is very easy to make money in trading, but the truth is that very few succeed and rest of them lose all their invested capital, (particularly in future and margin trading which is highly risky) because they jump in this business without learning technical indicators & risk and money management skills. Tading is job of professions who use technical charts to make entry and exit at the right time and as well as they secure their trades by using risk and money management tools. for beginners, it is better to trade in spot market unless they learn all required skills.
When they are slapped with the reality then this is where realization do comes from.They would be still following on whats up into their minds even though its already that unrealistic but still they are really pushing

that kind of belief which is really not that possible or something doesnt really happen at all.Its true that trading could bring us money or profits but its not something that easy for you to do so.

It would really be requiring that much knowledge and experience throughout the market for you to make yourself able to stand and sustain this unpredictable market.
It cant just be possible that you could easily handle it out without experiencing lots of errors or mistakes.
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
November 13, 2022, 11:52:49 PM
Trading is more profitable than investing and can be profitable in the short term, they want to make quick money by trading currencies.
Trading also involves taking higher risks and a lot of effort to learn and develop a trading strategy. When you understand the trading rules in the crypto market and have some experience, you can trade profitably.
Activity: 2072
Merit: 603
November 12, 2022, 03:10:30 PM
There was also one problem with your friends trade and that was Timing. Since you stated he studied the whole market for entire two years with demo account and then started the real just before covid then it means he studied in pretty stable environment when shared and stocks and everything was very stable. Even the crypto currencies were doing real good.

However, your friend literally was at wrong place when he started with real money and that was covid. The pandemic actually made the economy go down severely and most of the business and companies were forced to halt the operations immediately. This affected crypto market too.

This is why your friend was not able to tackle the situation. Those who HODL during that period made good fortune. But others, dam it was pretty bad ass.
Pages:
Jump to: