Pages:
Author

Topic: Why Doesnt Satoshi Continue Replying on the Forum? - page 4. (Read 5019 times)

Activity: 342
Merit: 250
You do not understand. For every mathematical operation there is a reverse operation. For every left side of the equation there is a right side. Just because you think there is no proof of the reverse operation doesn't mean that the enemy doesn't know it.

That's not the point. The point is it's extremely difficult (pretty much impossible) to go backwards once you perform a hash function. Yes you can do the reverse but it might take you 2 million years...
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000
World Class Cryptonaire
The Banksters Ultimate Dream - A Cashless Society, Starting With The
Military

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/sociopol_globalbanking209.htm

Why is a cashless society the holy grail of total tyrannical control for the Banksters?

Because once your entire financial banking life is under the dominion of these criminals in the form of a card or an implanted chip, you will never again be free. They are already tracking you, building a database about you and monitoring your every move.

But once cash transactions are done away with entirely, if the Banksters (or fascist government) don’t like your point of view or politics, they can just turn your chip off.

“And no one may buy or sell except one who has the mark or the name of the beast.”

Big Brother Surveillance Society
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/atlantean_conspiracy/atlantean_conspiracy03.htm

The New World Order end goal is chipping every baby at birth and transferring global currency to a cashless credit-based system, managed via microchips.

Shortly after 9/11 there was a whole family on “Good Morning America” who all got chipped. They interviewed with CFR member Diane Sawyer saying they were scared of the terrorists and felt safer with implanted identification devices. The government is now pushing legislation to chip animals, children, prisoners, and Alzheimer’s patients.

Andy Rooney even promoted the idea in a 60 Minutes editorial:

“Something has to change, though. They have to find a better way to identify the bad guys, or the rest of us are going to stay home and watch the world go by on television. But we need some system for permanently identifying safe people. Most of us are never going to blow anything up. And there’s got to be something better than one of these photo IDs— a tattoo somewhere maybe.

The Saudis use an American device to scan the eyes of travelers. I wouldn’t mind having something planted permanently in my arm that would identify me. If we don’t do something, people are going to stop flying. If they stop flying, and I don’t go to the Giants games, it means the bastards have won.”

Andy Rooney (For more information regarding the frightening reality of microchips, read Katherine Albright’s “Spy Chips.”)

good thing bitcoins can't be turned off by deactivating a chip...
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
@theTruth

Tell me.

Just how does a decentralized currency that cannot be controlled by a central authority serve the interests of of a centralized world government?

Bitcoin does pretty much the opposite of what any self respecting one-world totalitatrian government would want.

Back doors in the code, only top secret services know about and the average code monkey can never figure out.

Or

It is used as a pump and dump tool by big banks who are experimenting with cryptography based currencies.

So none of the people currently working on Bitcoin, and modifying it to create alt coins are bright enough to understand what the code does?
It seems to me, that if there are vulnerabilities or potential backdoors, the incentive would be huge for hackers and coders to find these vulnerabilities and exploit them. Why use keyloggers and viruses to rip a few coins off from users too lazy to secure their machines when there are known addresses with huge balances?

Pump and dump. Banks pump, dump and generally fuck up every damn thing they can exert influence over. The mortgage bubble, the current stock market, hell, pretty much the entire economy. So, yeah, they will mess with crypto too.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
You do not understand. For every mathematical operation there is a reverse operation. For every left side of the equation there is a right side. Just because you think there is no proof of the reverse operation doesn't mean that the enemy doesn't know it.

it's easy, just convert the divide signs to multiply.  and the same for addition Huh
donator
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1079
Gerald Davis
Oh i didn't know he was on these forums, did he?

Here are all his posts (well IIRC there are a couple more in the mods & admin section mostly boring stuff like test messages and housekeeping).

https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/satoshi-3

Name:   satoshi
Activity:   364
Position:   Founder
Date Registered:   November 19, 2009, 02:12:39 PM
Last Active:   December 13, 2010, 11:45:41 AM

and no his last post wasn't some inspiring speech, or a teary goodbye.  It was rather routine.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.29479

Activity: 14
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1053
Please do not PM me loan requests!
@theTruth

Tell me.

Just how does a decentralized currency that cannot be controlled by a central authority serve the interests of of a centralized world government?

Bitcoin does pretty much the opposite of what any self respecting one-world totalitatrian government would want.

Back doors in the code, only top secret services know about and the average code monkey can never figure out.

Or

It is used as a pump and dump tool by big banks who are experimenting with cryptography based currencies.
Bitcoin is open source. The code has been reviewed and even studied countless times.
Also, if banks would never want Bitcoin-like technology to exist. Ever.
legendary

lol. he created these forums bro. and registered bitcoin.org

Oh...i'm around bitcoin for 3+ years already but didn't know this.
Now i feel kinda stupid, thanks for info thought.
Don't feel stupid, it isn't too well known.
Activity: 434

Oh...i'm around bitcoin for 3+ years already but didn't know this.
Now i feel kinda stupid, thanks for info thought.
legendary
Because their secret technology is 50-100 years ahead of any public perception of technology. They are no fools, they have the algorithms to decrypt any public cryptography cipher on which bitcoin is based. They also now have very powerful supercomputers so even if you manage to develop your own cipher they will crack it in seconds.
Cracking a cipher isn't doable since the digest is smaller than the input, significantly. The only way to do it is by trying every possible keypair. There are 2^256 possible keypairs.
No the concern is still valid.

Not really.  Imagine you built a perfect computer; forget about GHash and Megaherts.  You built a computer which used the absolute minimum amount of energy theoretically possible to record a change in a single bit (1 to 0 or 0 to 1).  We are talking about the limits of thermodynamics; nothing more efficient is even possible.  Now imagine you used most of the natural resources in our star system to construct a dyson sphere and covered the entire surface of this sphere with a single star system sized super computer.  Now imagine you could keep this supercomputer cooled at roughly absolute zero and could do so without expending any additional energy.

If you had that and captured (with no inefficiency or loss) the entire energy output of our star (not just in a day or week but continually until it burned out) you couldn't COUNT to 2^256 before you ran out of energy.   Keep in mind this is simply counting.  Just counting, not hashing, not comparing, not performing lookups just counting 1 .. 2 .. 3 .. .... 2^256-1.

This program couldn't finish even using all the energy in our star system
Code:
Int256 i = 0;

while (i < Int256.Max)
{
    i++
}
Print("Congrats we counted to 2^256")

Or put another way:

These numbers have nothing to do with the technology of the devices; they are the maximums that thermodynamics will allow. And they strongly imply that brute-force attacks against 256-bit keys will be infeasible until computers are built from something other than matter and occupy something other than space.
Because their secret technology is 50-100 years ahead of any public perception of technology. They are no fools, they have the algorithms to decrypt any public cryptography cipher on which bitcoin is based. They also now have very powerful supercomputers so even if you manage to develop your own cipher they will crack it in seconds.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 500
Life is short, practice empathy in your life
@theTruth

Tell me.

Or

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

Activity: 434
Activity: 10
@theTruth

Tell me.

What I'm saying is that "Satoshi Nakamoto" is nothing more than a smoke screen for the Secret Government's group that is responsible for the cashless society implementation for the one world government the Secret Societies around the world are working on.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
let the man rest in peace. He's only the founder of the cryptocurrency revolution. I fear for the day some idiot reveals his identity to the world and Satoshi is mugged and murdered.

Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Yeh, I suppose it would be dangerous if he re-surfaced.

WHO THE HELL IS THIS GUY?!
Activity: 266
I want free lunch, i'm gonna go with this guy.
I think he realised it's in his best interest to stay in the shades.
If bitcoin gets a face, this face will eventually be sued.
He probably doesn't have any time to post on a forum anyway cause he's partying in the bahamas, laughing maniacally while he's throwing his dollars in the air.
Activity: 364
Why did Satoshi disappear completely? He could have stayed on the forums and could reply to our questions on bitcoin.

He should just return. Please. Thank you.

Or he/they could have chose to walk away and chose that bitcoin doesn't have a leading figure for governments/media/critics to constantly go after and look for character flaws.

I prefer this approach,  let bitcoin be bitcoin and grow and reach it's full potential.  Bitcoin is about bitcoin, not about who started it.

I'm sure he/she/they are still very active in the community, they just don't have the ego to present themselve(s) as the creator of bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: