Pages:
Author

Topic: Why Doge coin is bad - page 15. (Read 171471 times)

legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1085
Degenerate Crypto Gambler
December 06, 2014, 05:45:50 AM
I like dogecoin. It made me good profit and it have the biggest altcoin community. Watch the number of transactions https://bitinfocharts.com/ So much so wow  Cheesy

Doge will be longer here than all these Bryce Weiner or Max Keiser fuckhyped shitcoins  Cool
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
December 05, 2014, 08:52:27 PM
as my impression dogecoin is just a copy from litecoin

but it is very popular over a period of time

And much faster: 10x

Nope.  The reason Doge is sticking around and gaining acceptance is to aggravate Spoetnik.   Grin

That seems to be the main reason it's doing well...
legendary
Activity: 942
Merit: 1026
December 05, 2014, 11:30:38 AM

Nope.  The reason Doge is sticking around and gaining acceptance is to aggravate Spoetnik.   Grin
Activity: 1120
Merit: 263
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
December 05, 2014, 04:29:55 AM

legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137
December 05, 2014, 03:34:00 AM
no doubt that Doge is kinda crappy and a copy. especially with the ridiculous amount of Doge available and growing.
but i like using it and also like it's community. and i am gonna keep using and holding and having fun in the community. Cheesy

DOGE Eternal

lol
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
December 05, 2014, 03:54:09 AM

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
December 05, 2014, 03:22:15 AM
DOGE Eternal

legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
BTC | LTC | XLM | VEN | ARDR
December 05, 2014, 02:39:17 AM
i really like dogecoin its good for betting Cheesy good for gamble

also the price is o most always stable 55-70 sat Smiley

That's in recent times, before that it was 10 to 200 all around Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3724
Merit: 1028
The Best Tipster on the Forum!!
December 04, 2014, 03:54:46 PM
i really like dogecoin its good for betting Cheesy good for gamble

also the price is o most always stable 55-70 sat Smiley
Activity: 336
Merit: 260
December 04, 2014, 03:26:01 AM
Spoetnik now whines that people attack him, while it's he who calls people idiots in his lengthy posts. Somebody should kick him in the balls, please, I believe it's the only thing left that can bring him back to reality Cheesy
Activity: 143
Merit: 100
December 03, 2014, 10:46:48 PM
1. Cloned coins are always worthless.
2. Community (distribution, merchants, number of users) is not a feature && not important.
3. After Dogecoin's success the number of copycats increased.
4. The short life cycle of failed Altcoins makes crypto currency look bad.

Conclusions:
Dogecoin needs to be worthless
Dogecoin was the reason why the number of Altcoins exploded.
Since Dogecoin increased the number of failed Altcoins it is the reason why crypto looks bad.
The conclusions can only be true if the premises are. If the premises are faulty the conclusions will be wrong as well.

I will not go into the dept of all premises and just comment briefly:
Historically Dogecoin was created as a REACTION to the Altcoin flood and tried to ridicule it with seemingly absurd configuration metrics. Ironically it was one of the very few Altcoins that actually got network effects & popularity going for it and these network effects are the reason why it holds value. If something is a copy or has technical innovation is not as important as having momentum and a community. This not only seen in crypto currencies but has also proven to be true for many social media sites & applications.
legendary
Activity: 1019
Merit: 1003
Kobocoin - Mobile Money for Africa
December 03, 2014, 10:06:21 PM

And i will go anytime i god damn well please and i already told you little Mensa Geniuses the more you rag on me about leaving the longer i am staying..

No you won't! You will go when I damn well please mister! Now take your hands out of your pockets! And stand up straight!
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011
FUD Philanthropist™
December 03, 2014, 09:09:34 PM
Quote from: Spoetnik
By December 1st 2014 i will only visit occasionally to keep tabs on my MAX and JPC

Cheesy nobody beleive. You have need to get attnetion, so will never go

market prices speak loud and clear want a pic of the graphs going back 12 months ?

attacking me makes Doge awesome too eh  Roll Eyes

EDIT:
And i will go anytime i god damn well please and i already told you little Mensa Geniuses the more you rag on me about leaving the longer i am staying..

maybe just for once in your snotty mouthy lives try using your fucking brain ?

It's cute how smart you guys think you are LOL
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
December 03, 2014, 07:24:47 PM
Quote from: Spoetnik
By December 1st 2014 i will only visit occasionally to keep tabs on my MAX and JPC

Cheesy nobody beleive. You have need to get attnetion, so will never go
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011
FUD Philanthropist™
December 03, 2014, 07:17:44 PM
So, Spoetnik, Dogecoin is bad. Please tell us what is good. What do YOU hold?

He won't tell. He'll give you a several pages long post calling you an idiot or something )

I don't have to point out what is good to make a point something is OBVIOUSLY bad..

and yes if people out there can't tell bad is bad then yeah i will have to call them idiots.
when it comes to Doge coin it is not only bad but possibly the very worst coin in all of crypto history !

and yeah i had MAX on day one and sold them by the last big pump and only more recently picked up a few recently.
So i do not have OLD coins.. those were looooong gone.

and MAX is a better coin than Doge by far !
hell anything is.. how is that for your answer LOL

ANY coin is better than retard clone coin Doge !
WHY ? read the last 30 pages..

EDIT:
Does trying to bash Max Coin or ME make Doge seem more legit guys ?
legendary
December 03, 2014, 01:03:08 PM

He won't tell. He'll give you a several pages long post calling you an idiot or something )
LOL!
Maybe he bought Maxcoin in those first days?
Activity: 336
Merit: 260
December 03, 2014, 12:47:36 PM

legendary
December 03, 2014, 12:29:26 PM

I'm not a Doge holder but I ultimately look at the crypto scene in terms of what the consumer might accept, not what the techies in us see as our vision of the digital future. The new ALTs are an evolution of cryptos. I don't know where it's headed but a lot of new coins are building a niche for themselves out there. If you did more research into what's going on out there you might be more positive about the future.

What's going on now is part of the future of cryptos. I don't see why you hate it so much. I checked out NXT properly after you brought it up and I can see they're making great steps (as well as lots of others). They all have their niche.

I keep saying it, and I'll say it again. Dogecoin is like Yahoo. Yahoo started out as a proper joke and ended up becoming a lasting billion dollar company, outlasting a lot of the 'serious' players in the search industry. At that time Yahoo had proper haters saying the same things about them as you're saying about Dogecoin.

Your words won't stop things going forward, and on top of that, all your predictions have actually been wrong. If you don't like where it's headed then jump off.
Activity: 756
Merit: 506
December 03, 2014, 11:58:51 AM
Spoetnik what if the Doge people come for you?  Like that guy in the Pikachu outfit who was at a lot of those Doge meetups?

Activity: 147
Merit: 100
December 03, 2014, 10:58:00 AM
why we need other crypto currencies beside Bitcoin
is all crypto currencies will end soon (dead)

so true
Pages:
Jump to: