Pages:
Author

Topic: Why Doge coin is bad - page 18. (Read 171471 times)

legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011
FUD Philanthropist™
October 11, 2014, 02:44:27 PM
bullshit i have doge coins right now and i have the wallet installed and i trade them for many months now.
and i still KNOW it's a piece of shit clone coin.

and sorry but facts are facts..

when it came out it took off.. and because it did it caused a whole new super wave of cloning
and THAT is why it's a certified cancer to Crypto.. it was the catalyst when it came out that lit the match to mass cloning.
and mass cloning has helped make Bitcoins reputation far worse than it was before hand.. people already figured it (BTC) was crap.
So when Kiddiots ran across the entire internet spamming up a storm about Doge being the no. 2 coin (not Litecoin)
and that it was set to over take Bitcoin in market cap etc soon.. it was perceived as it is.. lies.

feel free to try and warp reality as much as want i don't care.. people aren't stupid and the market prices reflect this.
as well as the shrinking user base for the coin and the whole scene.

endlessly i explain logically with an honest objective perspective how Doge is bad with specifics
and i am told.... nuuuuu uuuuuuhhhhh

ya huh lol
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
October 11, 2014, 12:43:56 PM
Well I was curious as to the arguments for this one but after reading the op, it is clear that the title is pure sensationalism seemingly backed only by spite. I'm not a Doge holder, at least not anymore and I'm not a Doge preacher either but you have to be stubbornly obtuse to not be able to appreciate the mechanics behind Doge's success. I don't feel like explaining myself right now. Suffice it to say, even someone blinded by emotions should've been able to realize that any successful coin in crypto helps spread Bitcoin further/faster than it would've been able to reach on its own.
legendary
FUD Philanthropist™
October 11, 2014, 10:19:16 AM
The should officially change the name to Ebola Coin !

Doge is a cancer on Crypto and is going no where ever.

it is the worst coin ever made and has no future and nothing to offer and is doomed.
And i feel sorry for stupid kids who invested into this clone coin ponzi scheme.

I never get tired of watching you kids out there whine your ass's off about clone coins then say you support this shittiest of them all clone coin ROFL

HYPOCRITES
legendary
FUD Philanthropist™
October 02, 2014, 02:51:12 PM
Doge is like feeding your kids Cotton Candy for Dinner every day because that is what they are asking for..
as in exchanges / pools etc are sitting there watching and they say ohhh well "user demand"
and then the flood gates opened wide..

you guys can sit there and play stupid but the reality is if you look at the ANN section you will see endless attempts
to copy cat what Doge was.. a clone coin with a meme picture.. one after another came out and many ended up on exchanges etc
a domino effect of greedy stupidity which did damage to Bitcoin and the entire scene as a whole.
and i think people are stupid if they can't see it.. or as usual playing dumb (the only two options around here ever)

you guys made your bed and now your gonna sleep in it /the end.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
October 02, 2014, 12:13:40 PM
Anything can happen to any cryptocurrency, that's natural!  Tongue
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1010
https://www.bitcoin.com/
September 19, 2014, 05:03:49 AM
Doge is almost starting to look good now with the way the bitcoin price is going Huh
Not really, maybe I'll try darkcoin next.
Activity: 700
Merit: 520
September 17, 2014, 08:37:49 AM
oh-em-gee doge coin is better than bit coin dude Wink

much better

such wow

many invest

~CfA~
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
Free & Fast Neotox Escrow http://bit.ly/1OGVykp
September 17, 2014, 08:35:45 AM
bcoz dogecoin price is controlled by some big crypto whales
they are pumping and dumping dogecoin
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1007
September 17, 2014, 03:32:23 AM
If you are in cryptos for the fun of it, or if you are here to learn then do not listen to what people hype about, go with what you like.
I like DOGE Smiley Its a fun currency!
Activity: 122
Merit: 100
September 17, 2014, 03:18:26 AM
Doge is living quite well.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
September 17, 2014, 02:58:08 AM
and some of us are "Newbies" ..nuff said lol

i dumped what i had at 78 LOL

I dumped mine at $200, I think I made a good choice but not the best one.

didn't know it was worth 200$. sold mine @ 70 satoshis. not even a cent Sad

I believe he is trying to say 200 satoshi, but anyway you should keep and wait for the price to rise more..
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1005
New Decentralized Nuclear Hobbit
September 17, 2014, 02:51:13 AM

didn't know it was worth 200$. sold mine @ 70 satoshis. not even a cent Sad
Activity: 336
Merit: 260
September 15, 2014, 09:44:30 AM
That's why I would appreciate if someone (maybe you or else) would write what damage does Doge bring

Instead of all and only Bitcoin converts, you get Doge converts, NXT converts, other crypto converts. Bitcoin's market share is in danger.
Activity: 125
September 15, 2014, 07:50:00 AM
I don't see any damages to BTC from DOGE.

You should try harder.

That's why I would appreciate if someone (maybe you or else) would write what damage does Doge bring
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
September 15, 2014, 07:43:48 AM

Activity: 148
Merit: 10
September 15, 2014, 07:32:33 AM
I enjoyed reading this thread.

After $7.3M daily trading volume of doge yesterday (9 months after release, when 99.8% of other currencies are long gone) with 200%+ margin against #3 currency (litecoin) - this thread is an evidence of fact some people are really, really bad at predictions.

p.s. watch doge replacing LTC as #2 currency by value. Apparently it's the only one out of "big 3" currencies with high ROI potential. Others barely have any short-term potential.

Of cause, plenty of people are bad in predicting the price. Is many people were good at predicting and making a good financial deals, well, there won't be a losers and a winners.

I doubt that others have short-term potential - I see some altcoins with a long-term potential
legendary
FUD Philanthropist™
September 15, 2014, 05:29:15 AM

Activity: 10
Merit: 0
September 15, 2014, 05:08:43 AM
I enjoyed reading this thread.

After $7.3M daily trading volume of doge yesterday (9 months after release, when 99.8% of other currencies are long gone) with 200%+ margin against #3 currency (litecoin) - this thread is an evidence of fact some people are really, really bad at predictions.

p.s. watch doge replacing LTC as #2 currency by value. Apparently it's the only one out of "big 3" currencies with high ROI potential. Others barely have any short-term potential.
Activity: 336
Merit: 260
September 15, 2014, 04:10:12 AM
I don't see any damages to BTC from DOGE.

You should try harder.
Activity: 125
September 15, 2014, 03:59:33 AM
Dogecoin was just a joke when released and people have been laughing at it ever since.

Yes, doge is a joke coin without any innovative features, but this make it valid as it has not important mission here. So, people who liked that copy-past jpeg and a lot of noobs have seen something in it, IMO.

I don't know why people are so aggress to doge - I don't see any damages to BTC from DOGE. if anyone see something,please, tell me. I'd appreciate to listen to you point of view but only if you have any arguments. Yelling that DOGE is a ''shitty coin'' isn't an argument. Indeed, maybe it's shitty coin but than tell me WHY?  as today I see in Doge only the opportunity to make good investment
Pages:
Jump to: