Pages:
Author

Topic: Why dump your free coins? - page 3. (Read 1157 times)

legendary
Activity: 3472
Merit: 10611
November 03, 2017, 12:33:50 AM
the pumps are going on all around the altcoin market, you don't need to stick to the airdrops to maybe someday a pump comes and you make money 1 out of a 10000 times. you can buy into any of the coins that are being pump at any time and make the same or even more profit with no time wasted on your money being idle.

and people dump their airdrop coins because they know everyone else is doing it, so they try to be quicker about it and get the better price before the crash. and that expectation alone is enough for a crash to happen right after the release.
if you really see potential you can always buy back what you dumped!
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
November 02, 2017, 09:50:06 PM
Hi everyone,

im new to airdrop but i encountered bitcoin in 2015 and learn my lesson. since i encash my 3.8 BTC in 2015.
you do the math i kinda lost the opportunity and dont want to make that mistake again especially with airdrop in which
i got the coins for free.

I kinda felt bad for bitbase and other people who just dupm their free coins where it has a potential to be so much more.

Im planning to hold mine for atleast 2 years. if i really need the money.

I was skeptical before but im done being skeptical with cryptocurrency. I already paid my price.

Pages:
Jump to: