Pages:
Author

Topic: Why entry to crpyto space is very difficult for newcomers? - page 2. (Read 415 times)

legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149
https://bitcoincleanup.com/
Beginners, they don't want you to hand hold them all the way, just show them a path to follow that is it but what is happening is now everyone is trying to take advantage of newbies.
I appreciate the willingness to help but your above statement is not entirely true. Some newbies are just too lazy to read or watch valuable informations about crypto and blockchain. Despite weeks or months being in this forum, some of them still post questions like:
"what coin should I invest in?" 
"which coin will give me profit?"
and many others.

why? Simple they dont know much, they dont know about scams schemes, they dont know about telegram bots, they dont know about many things. Yet, they can be informed and can be educated by us, a simple topic for you could be a vital information for other, don't be afraid to share.
This forum provides a lot of information already. Newbies just have to spend time to educate themselves.
mk4
legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 3873
Paldo.io 🤖
There will always be toxic people regardless of what community you're going to be in. It's just that a lot of people understandably hate those very basic questions that has been asked a thousand times like "what is bitcoin" that you can easily find decent guides through using your favorite search engine; and especially those really annoying "when moon" questions.

And if you want to start now join the movement we have created a subreddit called NewbieZone ( https://www.reddit.com/r/NewbieZone/ ) We have one aim and that is share all the good guides
and good content related to crypto in here for beginners, so this subreddit can act as pathway to beginners!
Reddit r/BitcoinBeginners and Bitcointalk's Beginners & Help already exists. I don't think there's really a point on creating a new one.
Activity: 5
Merit: 4
I am a beginner in this space and have been trying to find my way around to learn some stuff. before joining this community I was told that there will be community who will be able to help you and guide you.

However so far what I have seen is there is a hardly a community, some people are busy shilling their projects they don't even care of users some KOLs trying to pump a certain token to
drop it on his audience and many other individuals are as toxic as a human can be again now everyone but majority.

We all want this community grow and adopted by masses but don't we have responsibility or a role to play with in this ecosystem? 

I am seeing new people joining this space everyday full of questions and if you can just answer one question or share one of your experience with them  that is more than enough.

Beginners, they don't want you to hand hold them all the way, just show them a path to follow that is it but what is happening is now everyone is trying to take advantage of newbies.

why? Simple they dont know much, they dont know about scams schemes, they dont know about telegram bots, they dont know about many things.

Yet, they can be informed and can be educated by us, a simple topic for you could be a vital information for other, don't be afraid to share.

And if you want to start now join the movement we have created a subreddit called NewbieZone ( https://www.reddit.com/r/NewbieZone/ ) We have one aim and that is share all the good guides
and good content related to crypto in here for beginners, so this subreddit can act as pathway to beginners!

Feel free to share your own articles or post others that you personally like and help this community grow cheers!
Pages:
Jump to: