Pages:
Author

Topic: Why ETH and BTC markets are down strongly ? - page 3. (Read 363 times)

Activity: 1260
Merit: 251
I saw since last week eth btc and altcoins market down strongly. Any idea about that and when price will be up ?
we don't know when the market will rise again, but I can advise you to stay focused and find ways to be profitable in this situation. continue to fold the assets you have.
Activity: 29
Merit: 2
It's hard to know the main reason why this coins are dropping very fast, I think it's because of the amount of people that are selling their coins instead of investing and holding. For those that are still patient and hoping for a change, I believe they will surely benefit! It's a matter of time.
Activity: 90
Merit: 4
I think for reason many many newly cryptocurrencies now come to market and its cant manage anyone. So lot of peoples now think this cryptocurrency is Gembling think.
Hi, I don't think so guy, In my opinion, the crypto is good and the people also believe in the crypto. In this case, I think some people who hold a lot of capital have got out of the crypto. so the price is strongly down.
Activity: 658
Merit: 5
I think it’s a little sensitivity after the recent little pump in prices of those coins
Soon enough it will increase in value once again

Everyone is expecting a bull run; but it has seen far from within  lately
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET
I think for reason many many newly cryptocurrencies now come to market and its cant manage anyone. So lot of peoples now think this cryptocurrency is Gembling think.
Activity: 490
The market of crypto-currency fell due to negative news. If you do not notice the market in most cases is very susceptible to all sorts of news and so it has always been.
Merit: 102
I saw since last week eth btc and altcoins market down strongly. Any idea about that and when price will be up ?

Because people already saw the highs of those coins and those coins needs to rest from time to time. But I know that the prices of those coins will eventually go up someday.
Activity: 196
Distributed Credit Chain
I think it's because the us has delayed the review of the ETF. Angry
I think the next rise could come at the end of August, so there could be a big rally.
FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET
Pages:
Jump to: