Pages:
Author

Topic: Why Ethereum Is Not a Bubble - page 2. (Read 1081 times)

Activity: 170
Merit: 4
October 07, 2017, 01:23:09 PM
Ethereum is bubble that burst to 0, and within few minutes,
it is such a shame.
Activity: 128
Merit: 27
October 07, 2017, 12:31:38 PM
Because users are very large and most are developers who need ethereum to develop their projects. this is different from other coins that can easily be speculated.

that is right. ETH has very large user base.
Activity: 431
Merit: 250
October 07, 2017, 12:09:27 PM
Because users are very large and most are developers who need ethereum to develop their projects. this is different from other coins that can easily be speculated.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
October 07, 2017, 05:36:07 AM
I think all of crypto is in a bubble. You can't rise in price exponentially and expect there to never be a big crash at some point. We have seen it happen again and again and there is no reason to think otherwise this time.

All crypto are now price corrected and there is no coin in bubble ATM. Most especially the ETH, even though ETH is on hard fork, it's price still stable and never deep below 250$ mark again and it is a proof that ETH is not on bubble.
Ethereum is a good crypto coin and the only altcoin that has potential to give good profits. Ethereum total amount is 95 million and with this much great supply we cannot expect tremendous progress in short time even if the users increase greatly.

That is it is not a bubble like bitcoins. Bitcoin is the best digital currency due to its limited supply.

Activity: 24
Merit: 0
September 30, 2017, 09:44:11 AM
Cryptos are not a bubble, cryptos are the currencies of the internet.

Some altcoins are overevaluated, but the global market cap is undervalued in my opinion.
Activity: 946
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
September 29, 2017, 11:39:30 AM
I think all of crypto is in a bubble. You can't rise in price exponentially and expect there to never be a big crash at some point. We have seen it happen again and again and there is no reason to think otherwise this time.

All crypto are now price corrected and there is no coin in bubble ATM. Most especially the ETH, even though ETH is on hard fork, it's price still stable and never deep below 250$ mark again and it is a proof that ETH is not on bubble.
Activity: 840
Merit: 504
September 28, 2017, 03:31:14 AM
Ethereum created their ecosystem and it will not bubble anymore. I still see these prices very low for ethereum.
I believe what you said is quite true. The price of Ethereum is indeed low. It has the potential to be at $1000 but is undervalued and I gues the major reason for it to not increase in price is the fact that major industries use Ethereum as a technology and not as a currency. If the top industries used it as a currency then ETH would be crossing $1000 easily and create a new peak in the market but being used as a technology keeps it at a low cost. I guess when more people adopt it as a currency it will be at a higher price and till then it will be swaying at this price.
I think same. Still buying more whenever i can. Hardly believe that, High figure in a few years or may be next year. Here, ETH keeps going down vs BTC anyway. This, just draw a resistance, good for future.
Activity: 2702
Merit: 716
Nothing lasts forever
September 28, 2017, 12:46:06 AM
Ethereum created their ecosystem and it will not bubble anymore. I still see these prices very low for ethereum.
I believe what you said is quite true. The price of Ethereum is indeed low. It has the potential to be at $1000 but is undervalued and I gues the major reason for it to not increase in price is the fact that major industries use Ethereum as a technology and not as a currency. If the top industries used it as a currency then ETH would be crossing $1000 easily and create a new peak in the market but being used as a technology keeps it at a low cost. I guess when more people adopt it as a currency it will be at a higher price and till then it will be swaying at this price.
Activity: 246
Merit: 100
September 27, 2017, 09:12:48 PM
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001
September 27, 2017, 08:22:36 PM
There are some misconception that I heard almost Everytime when I invite someone to used Bitcoin, they though Bitcoin is a Ponzi scheme, they thought that by inviting new users we will got percentage from referral, they don't know that by inviting them we increased the demands rate and that is the one that caused the price to go up and I don't really care what people called Bitcoin, eth or other coins as long as it is a good investment, it can give me profit and I don't harm other people, I will keep on using it
Activity: 700
September 27, 2017, 07:31:44 PM
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
September 27, 2017, 07:01:13 PM
An interesting side effect of the ETH ecosystem is that it's actually suppressed the
price somewhat. That's likely an effect of all the ICOs cashing out and lowering the
value. Pull up 6-month charts of BTC and compare it to ETH... you'll see how much
less inflated ETH is.  That's actually a good thing.
Activity: 493
Merit: 250
September 27, 2017, 06:26:29 PM
If it is bubble if won't pop with those ICO capitals. Those project collected money with ethereum and those project will save the ethereum project.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 275
September 27, 2017, 05:25:10 PM
Well i really think that almost all the altcoins that are on the market are just in a bubble stage, maybe that is because most of them made more than 1000% in just a few months, maybe less, but they made an extreme profit this year, and the market capitalization growed a lot, and that scares me a little. But there is everytime more people investing in bitcoin, and there are more buyers than sellers, so i think that if this is a bubble, then it will take some years to explode.
Activity: 95
September 27, 2017, 12:07:12 PM
I think all cryptocurrencies are bubbles. If you would look at the market history, indeed bubbles. Some will appear in peak heights then the other day puff out. Some comes in and some disappear. Everyday with up and down prices. That is only my opinion but they focus too much in bitcoin being a bubble because most are disappointed with its decline in value while they have less expectations on other cryptocurrencies.
If it is about bitcoin. Bitcoin price always goes rise and people are coming to invest in bitcoin because bitcoin is giving opportunity to people while ETH is also go look at the recent market rate it is also goes viral.
Activity: 392
Merit: 123
September 27, 2017, 11:57:34 AM
I think all cryptocurrencies are bubbles. If you would look at the market history, indeed bubbles. Some will appear in peak heights then the other day puff out. Some comes in and some disappear. Everyday with up and down prices. That is only my opinion but they focus too much in bitcoin being a bubble because most are disappointed with its decline in value while they have less expectations on other cryptocurrencies.
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
September 27, 2017, 09:41:50 AM
not the most penetrating analysis but ok.. I guess the technology behind ETH is valuable
Activity: 73
September 27, 2017, 11:46:33 AM
Some people have full confidence in fiat money, but who can tell with certainty what the liquidity of major currencies like the dollar and the euro are. The world economy is based on assumptions, which are studied and analyzed in depth by economists, but in this game are the mafias and the terrorist who could assure how much money they have?

I think that all cryptocurrencies have a known quantity (record point) and technology support that allow legal transactions and recognized by countries like Japan. Bubbles depend mainly on supply and demand and economic events that affect investor confidence.

If you can use bitcoin to buy and sell, you are inside the game.
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1253
So anyway, I applied as a merit source :)
September 27, 2017, 08:25:04 AM
The potential for Ethereum is MASSIVE. Whether or not its short time price is in a bubble, only time will tell. But this does not affect the long term value and potential of this technology.

I agree with you view. Ethereum does have a potential to become second to bitcoin. Currently price of ethereum is second to bitcoin and the price will rise more in future because ICOs are happening everyday and as they happen more and more people who were previously ignorant of ether and altcoin and even bitcoin will be exposed to the crypto market. Many of them will go the next step and invest in bitcoin and altcoins including ethereum. I think this is a good step for the future of crypto, bitcoin and that the traders are going to have some good profits in future.
legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1441
September 27, 2017, 07:14:47 AM
Here's a textbook depiction of some of the typical phases a bubble transitions through.

Here's a chart of ethereum as of june/july. Note how the chart of ethereum near perfectly matches the textbook chart of a bubble.

There's a possibility ethereum is a bubble.

The reason eth bubble hasn't popped could be bitcoin's price rising from $2,500 to $4,000 & dragging eth into stability with it.
Pages:
Jump to: