Pages:
Author

Topic: Why Ethereum Is Not a Bubble - page 3. (Read 1081 times)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
September 26, 2017, 02:12:32 PM
bubble I sure. Like dotcom bubble at 2000.
Activity: 588
Merit: 351
September 26, 2017, 12:28:37 PM
                       Honestly nobody can tell exactly if its a bubble or not. When we say nobody can tell, it only means time can only determine if this will remain as time passes by, so in short up until now there is no assurance that it will last long, but if you will look at the potential about these coin, yes it has really a long way to go.
Activity: 924
Merit: 148
September 26, 2017, 12:26:10 PM
Just adding an article from inestopedia about Etherium for all those whi think that ICO is not a bubble: http://www.investopedia.com/news/ethereum-founder-cautions-ico-bubble-vitalek-buterin/
I'm not trying to predict apocalypse, you can think whatever you want but I would advise you to be cautious.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
September 26, 2017, 12:16:38 PM
The potential for Ethereum is MASSIVE. Whether or not its short time price is in a bubble, only time will tell. But this does not affect the long term value and potential of this technology.
ETH is quite great but look at the bitcoin price and ETH price both are rising i mean i'm confused that they are competitors or brothers that they are increasing together.
Activity: 538
Merit: 500
September 26, 2017, 12:09:46 PM
The potential for Ethereum is MASSIVE. Whether or not its short time price is in a bubble, only time will tell. But this does not affect the long term value and potential of this technology.

Ethereum has very big advantages compared to other cryptocurrencies: Speed of transactions,low miners fee etc.It is obvious that,there will be almost new  ico compatible with ERC20 tokens for every week.
Activity: 616
Merit: 256
September 26, 2017, 11:35:10 AM
Ethereum is not bubble but the most abused token the so called ERC 20 would likely to burst but since Ethereum and ERC are both run independently they are indirectly correlated, when ERC20 starts to burst ETH still continue to run. Most ICOs todays are taking advantage on the flexibility of ERC20 that's why it i easy for them to develop another ERC20 compatible shit coins. Sooner or later when ICOs starts to burst so as the ERC20 burst too.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1029
September 26, 2017, 11:23:59 AM
Activity: 31
September 26, 2017, 10:27:52 AM
I agree with what you say Beerwizzard — as I state in the article, it's Ethereum that is backed by technology. Many of the ICO's within the platform indeed are not backed by anything, on the other hand them being bubble (or not) hardly affects the ETH rate, if only on the micro-scale. So I think you're right to a degree, but not so much re:Ethereum is a bubble because there are some bubbles within the platform. It's close to saying USD or EUR are not trustworthy, because these currencies are also used by scammers.
Activity: 197
Merit: 100
September 26, 2017, 10:24:02 AM
if any of the crypto's out there is not a bubble, then it's ETH

ETH actually has an entire ecosystem from different smaller economies (projects) and the highest adoption for dapps

all these projects have huge ETH amounts in their reserve and are well divided amonst them, which makes it overall less centralized and more secure
Activity: 924
Merit: 148
September 26, 2017, 10:19:13 AM
Even Vitalik Buerin says that ICO is a big bubble for now. He looks like a guy that "posess necessary knowledge" in blockchain and cryptocurrencies. Most of the ICOs are held on Etherium so I would think that ETH is also a bubble (at least for now). Bitcoin seem better but such currency as Etherium have a strong affect on total crypto (inclufing btc) market cap.
Activity: 31
September 26, 2017, 10:04:56 AM
Hi everyone,
I invite you to read my analysis & thoughts on why ETH & BTC are not a bubble.

https://medium.com/@TOKENCITY/why-ethereum-btc-is-not-a-bubble-579941617bd5

I have written this as a response to people who don't possess necessary knowledge neither in economics nor blockchain/cryptocurrency,
yet feel entitled to speak as if they have expertise in the field.

In case you feel like sharing this with the others, I'd be very pleased, here is a link that you can share/retweet:
https://twitter.com/TOKENCITY/status/912677093166735362

Super keen to hear your thoughs on the matter!

Cheers
/tOKENCITY
Pages:
Jump to: