Pages:
Author

Topic: Why even holding your bitcoins? - page 4. (Read 571 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 108
December 27, 2017, 08:33:21 AM
Bitcoin investors maybe has one thing common in mind and that is they believe of all the crypto currencies we have bitcoin is the most appreciative and profitable coin to invest with base on the past activity in bitcoin price and since people was able to established trust over bitcoin the   fluctuations which leads to bitcoin price to drops did not affect the cloice of investors to stay in bitcoin
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
December 26, 2017, 11:42:12 PM
the answer is the same as it used to be because the future of Bitcoin will be brighter, in 2013 also many people say why should invest in Bitcoin? Bitcoin has no value, this is just a scam but they are now very sorry after seeing the current Bitcoin price. enjoy Bitcoin prices
Activity: 221
Merit: 100
December 26, 2017, 11:25:06 PM
bitcoin is not just a digital currency, but it is very suitable for investment. holding bitcoin is always at risk, because it fluctuates. But this is a new technology that will probably be the digital currency for the world. believe and have a target when I will sell and make a profit (so there is a point of satisfaction). Other crypto may have the same potential as bitcoin, but I believe in bitcoin.
Activity: 378
December 26, 2017, 11:13:33 PM
Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency that has a significant price increase rate from year to year. I believe that investing into bitcoin is the right investment and it's will give me profit in the future
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
December 26, 2017, 11:06:51 PM
Why would I want to keep BTC in my investment portfolio? That's most hyped and quite overvalued coin I'd say.
There are other more technologically advanced coins. Is it because of "digital gold" and store of value properties?

Because I still believe that Bitcoin's price will still increase and I still hoping that I could get a good profit from it. Many are still holding their Bitcoin because they are also waiting for the right time to invest or sell their coins in which they could get a good profit.
Activity: 714
December 26, 2017, 11:02:05 PM
Why would I want to keep BTC in my investment portfolio? That's most hyped and quite overvalued coin I'd say.
There are other more technologically advanced coins. Is it because of "digital gold" and store of value properties?

Why would I want to keep BTC in my investment portfolio?
well you should keep it in your investment portfolio because bitcoin is a unique and promising coin that could give  you an instant profit in just a short time due to its high demand that it gets from the public.

That's most hyped and quite overvalued coin I'd say.
yes indeed.

There are other more technologically advanced coins
yes there is and your are always welcome to choose them instead of going for bitcoin. most of them are much better when compared to bitcoin in terms of usage or when sending or transfering funds to someone because they dont have any known issues like high cost transaction fee and slow/congested network.

Is it because of "digital gold" and store of value properties?
no its not about that. there were many valid reasons why bitcoin or crypto has been indemand or popular thesedays. one of them is they are much worth it to invest than a real gold or any other forms of investment like real estate, forex/stocks,etc.

overall i dont really hold bitcoins in a longer time rather i withdraw it emmediatly after i recieved my salary or payout every weekends due to the fact that im too scared of high volatility of bitcoin.
Activity: 714
December 26, 2017, 11:01:53 PM
Holding bitcoin is very important, by holding it you can see the differences of it's price in any time, bitcoin is unpredictable in price. It will be go low or go high in a matter of seconds. So that's why we hold it, bitcoin or altcoins. It's a trader technique.
yes i agree on that bitcoin really give as a hugw profit if we really have the will or maybe patience of holding bitcoin because if we hold bitcoin we can really  select what would be the correct price to sell because bitcoin price is really unsatble and it doesnt habe really the correct time to sell.
Well i also agree on holding bitcoin .because i really ecperience a huge profit becaus eof holgong bitcoin for only  two months from the start it is really hard for me to blieve that holding is really profitable but once we experience it we  can really say that holding is really a profitable kind of strategy that anytime and anywhere of the day we can really gain.
Activity: 159
Merit: 1
December 26, 2017, 10:59:38 PM
Holding btc is a good thing to earn profit. but if you have the knowledge about trading well i should say it is the good move to earn profit much easier.
im a newbie in a trading but i saw my friend earning profit through trading without worrying the fee for each trade
Activity: 951
December 26, 2017, 10:52:34 PM
Holding bitcoin is very important, by holding it you can see the differences of it's price in any time, bitcoin is unpredictable in price. It will be go low or go high in a matter of seconds. So that's why we hold it, bitcoin or altcoins. It's a trader technique.
yes i agree on that bitcoin really give as a hugw profit if we really have the will or maybe patience of holding bitcoin because if we hold bitcoin we can really  select what would be the correct price to sell because bitcoin price is really unsatble and it doesnt habe really the correct time to sell.
Activity: 531
Merit: 102
December 26, 2017, 10:46:04 PM

The answer is simply because even there are more technologically advanced coin nowadays, still, the potential that offer by bitcoin is unbeatable by any currency.  Even its price now is lesser than before, still, no cryptocurrency can hit that kind of value reaching up to $19,000.  It increases its value for 700% per annum and that is the best reason why we keep holding our bitcoin.  No other currency can give you opportunity to earn as what the bitcoin offers.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
December 26, 2017, 10:40:42 PM
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
December 26, 2017, 02:37:28 PM
Because I know that the value of the bitcoin will go more higher then what the price was
Activity: 406
December 26, 2017, 02:34:21 PM
Yes, that's the point, Digital gold.
All about digital are new ages, futures. We hold bitcoin because it will accepted in many countries soon or later. Which problems about network characteristic, volatile, etc. It will find the way about how to regulate it. As we trust, bitcoin are new way to saving gold into wallet.
Activity: 88
Machine Learning & AI - Trustless Ledger System
December 26, 2017, 02:15:52 PM
Well because I still see a great potential of Bitcoin, there are so many things still can be achieved with Bitcoin, Bitcoin got the most powerful tools which is users, the market of Bitcoin is 50%, which means that half of the market is dominated by Bitcoin, so many website also already accepting Bitcoin, that is my reasons to keep bitcoin

Definitely! The bullish trend for bitcoin is still valid which means that there is no reason to sell what I already have. When would I think to cash out? Only when bullish trend is broken and trend changes to bearish.
Activity: 550
December 26, 2017, 01:31:21 PM
for me i'm holding my bitcoins because i'm waiting for a higher price then im going to sell it but its risky too because its takes a long time when i'm going to sell it.
Activity: 115
December 26, 2017, 12:44:08 PM
I'm holding Bitcoin for my future, for my wife and kid. I'm holding it because i know it gonna brings me the rich future without working hard.
Activity: 126
December 26, 2017, 11:33:51 AM
I will hold my btc for my investment when btc price is higher so I sell my btc so can earn big money
Activity: 48
December 26, 2017, 11:31:50 AM
Although the technical strength of bitcoin is hard to be rated as advanced, bitcoin has long been a belief and the price of bitcoin is still on the rise.
Activity: 182
December 26, 2017, 11:26:50 AM
I've just invested a small amount in Bitcoin and holding for some profits recently seeing the growth of Bitcoin this could turn out to be a huge investment for me.
Activity: 364
Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket
December 26, 2017, 11:13:50 AM
Investing in bitcoin is a choice. Every one of us has different objective and wants were we gonna invest our money but me I want bitcoin to hold and improve my knowledge about investment and bussiness of gaining money. When u allow bitcoin will hold your money or allow your self to invest at bitcoin i will gauranted to you that you choose a good investor. It is proven eventhough that nowadays a vaule of bitcoin has decrease but few days or months it will increase faster.
Pages:
Jump to: