Pages:
Author

Topic: Why every coin dumping now? I am losing huge money - page 38. (Read 5288 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 135
Just a correction, normal market movement. If you panic sell now you will lose even more than just waiting for it to rise.  Better to buy more in these dips and see the gains rise even more when the recovery happens.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
I think this may be the reason Metropolitan Bank was serving coinbase.

https://cointelegraph.com/news/metropolitan-bank-halts-all-cryptocurrency-related-wire-transfers
Activity: 980
Merit: 507
Every one who invested and didn't sell at the right time is at a loss, I have legit traded all of bitcoin holdings into altcoins and yes, they are getting dumped resulting into a loss for me too. I guess, every one has to wait for the prices to go back up and sell and make new trades again or implement their own strategy or something.
Reasons for the coin to be dumped is that  pump groups had laid out plans in 2017 end and they bought at a cheaper price and now they are dumping their holdings.
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
Decentralize $15-Trillion Global Trade Industry
If you are new than you should know that there are always correction waves on the market after bull run. Market can't grow everyday. You have to find your entry points (low prices) - for that you need to follow the news about certain coins that you hold. Sometimes corrections just happen cause big players want to fix their profits. Hope this information is enough for the new guy.))
Activity: 549
Merit: 259
Blockchain with solar energy
It is just another sunday and its just another correction day. Nothing to worry about it as bitcoin's price and ethereum are still in safe range (not crash) wait and you will eventually have higher profits.
Activity: 378
Merit: 12
Just relax and do something else. Its okay, these days sometime happens. Everything needs a correction after December
copper member
Activity: 336
Merit: 258
Do you need a campaign manager? PM me.
I think there is currently a correction. So everybody should HODL their coins now. The price will most likely rise again soon! I hope so.  Cheesy
There are just too many people who let themselves go crazy and then sell all the coins in panic.
We'll see where it all leads soon. But I think it will be positive again. The best you distract yourself. Go out and do something else.
Just do not look at the prices anymore. I will not pay attention to the prices for a few weeks now. Anyway, I want to try it.  Grin
Activity: 49
Merit: 1
Tether is at a $1.02 if that says anything. By 10:00 am California time Monday morning I think we'll be at 750 bill on https://coinmarketcap.com but I'm not sure why so many alts just took a #2. Corrections still need something to trigger them. we'll see the 1 trillion dollar marketcap benchmark hit in March so unless you have a totally worthless coin/token you'd like to shift to something you know will grow, stay put.  
Activity: 206
Merit: 20
Yeah I was wondering the same thing and I was told big players mostly cash out on sundays so it's a normal thing especially for the weekends. I'm curious now to see how will the market play out in the week.

Seriously, who told you that.. as the way now you are telling everyone Tongue
Activity: 1330
Merit: 147
in consequence, before you take into one's head to invest in the world of cryptocurrency, you should read and learn the risks of investment in the world of cryptocurrency. I am sure if you have to read and learned it you will not be panic.

Well, this is the biggest risk for investors if investing in the world cypto. The price is very volatile so it can be suffer huge losses in some time, otherwise, if the price goes up I am sure the person will get rich suddenly. And now, you have to do is patient, wait for the coin price you have got back up.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Yeah I was wondering the same thing and I was told big players mostly cash out on sundays so it's a normal thing especially for the weekends. I'm curious now to see how will the market play out in the week.
Activity: 6
Simple market corrections are going on. hold your coins. Don't invest for small time.

how often does this market correction happen?
Activity: 702
Merit: 251
What is happening in crypto world? Every Altcoins are dumping now, I am new but I have some good worthy coins. Now I am losing huge money for this dumping.

What should I do now? I am very worry about it.

You are not alone in that buddy, same here. My alts are all down as well but I am not worried. I believe in my portfolio and my alts and tokens have great devs behind them. This is just a temporary down, it will recover soon. I will hodl and tank this bear trend.

Yup, just gotta wait it out. Unfortunately these things happen and you can't do much about it.

You can invest in good coins to minimize losses on days like these though. But in the end I wouldn't worry too much. Patience is key.
Activity: 168
What is happening in crypto world? Every Altcoins are dumping now, I am new but I have some good worthy coins. Now I am losing huge money for this dumping.

You are not alone in that buddy, same here. My alts are all down as well but I am not worried. I believe in my portfolio and my alts and tokens have great devs behind them. This is just a temporary down, it will recover soon. I will hodl and tank this bear trend.

Yup, just gotta wait it out. Unfortunately these things happen and you can't do much about it.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100

That is true. It is not a good Sunday for most of us. Probably everybody including me is checking their blockfolio application every minute and getting upset by seeing it is getting even lower. But I'm calm as I feel like there will be retracement soon.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

Activity: 706
Merit: 111
Fresh meat everyday on the market  Grin Grin Grin Grin, just hold and be patient
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Don’t panic sell.  Patience is a virtue.

I view these sell offs as buying opportunities.  Everything is on sale!
Activity: 291
Merit: 15
You invested money in market that is highly violate which means coin values will go up and down and when it seems that market crashed it recovers, and when you think everything is great and green market crash.
I think you should wait and try to not panic, that is key to become successful trader.
Activity: 3
Simple market corrections are going on. hold your coins. Don't invest for small time.
Pages:
Jump to: