Pages:
Author

Topic: why every IEO on P2PB2B exchange? - page 2. (Read 1852 times)

Activity: 2142
Merit: 594
August 21, 2020, 11:36:44 AM
First, because the IEO fees there may be very cheap compared to other exchanges. Second, why after the IEO is finished the token cannot get the price at the IEO or more, it is due to the lack of demand. You should avoid exchanges like this because you will definitely get a loss.
Activity: 728
Merit: 100
August 21, 2020, 11:26:41 AM
because P2PB2B is an exchange full of nonsense, manipulates prices and has fake volumes, and never verifies projects that do IEO there, so even though a scam project can do IEO on P2PB2B that's why many people don't trust the exchange
Activity: 1177
Merit: 102
August 21, 2020, 11:06:07 AM
I have not yet participated in the IEO management of all these shit exchanges and my demand always sticks to the best currency but for that I will follow good exchange because every best project follows high quality exchange. You can understand that all scam projects accept free exchange because they want to steal money from investors so they refrain from developing the project.
Activity: 783
Merit: 108
August 21, 2020, 10:52:22 AM
But it proved Most of coins/tokens hosted ieo on p2pb2b are scams
a lot IEO that failed, and it makes their investors no longer trust to come to buy in exchange P2PB2B many do not reach the target because it has lost confidence in the exchange is P2PB2B well-known also as the exchange with volumes of fake and also exchange must undertake KYC time withdraw certainly something which is not good for investors because the exchange is not very good for can keep the personal data of members.
P2PB2B is just a small exchange and scam in this market, they don't have too many users and liquidity. So the IEOs out there are sure to fail, since 2019 I haven't seen any IEOs return profitable to investors. All died and collapsed several times after being listed

But I remember there was a time that p2pb2b put themselves as one of the top exchanges, that was because of heavy wash trading. But they can't fool users for long period of time. Now, I don't think many investors or traders are continuously trusting their platform. Projects holding their IEO on that exchange also seemed to fade away.
They come up with fake reviews themselves to attract interest from investors. P2PB2B, Latoken .. As bullshit exchanges in this market, they don't have any liquidity and there are a lot of bots on those exchanges, I used these exchanges a few times to sell tokens and I never go back there Grin
Activity: 2002
Merit: 250
August 21, 2020, 10:45:59 AM
Yeah you are right! There are so much IEO happen on P2PB2B exchange over the years but Unfortunately no project IEO & project successful. Because project not really trusted & it’s already exposed many times in Bitcointal. Because of this trust issue no real investor join IEO of P2PB2B.Result in fail of that project.             
Reportedly, registering IEO on p2pb2b is very cheap, this makes new projects also don't mind,
and there is no prior research done by team p2pb2b, making many scam IEOs appear
Activity: 1036
Merit: 252
Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE
August 21, 2020, 09:48:24 AM
hello guys,

i'm wondering why so many IEOs on P2PB2B exchange even every IEOs sales happens,

And after IEOs why that coin/Token can't achieve it's IEO price?

P2pB2B exchange is a small exchange with low volume,
and maybe thats become one from many causes why the price after IEO can achieve its IEO price,,,
thats my opinion
Activity: 1848
Merit: 298
Buzz App - Spin wheel, farm rewards
August 21, 2020, 09:28:57 AM
hello guys,

i'm wondering why so many IEOs on P2PB2B exchange even every IEOs sales happens,

P2PB2B lists IEO for cheap and also creates fake bought volume as well as trade volume to make investors and trader convince that the coins are being bought and traded. It's a home for all scams and useless IEOs. Just give them some money and they'll make up a token which exclusively remains on the exchange itself without a blockchain or actual circulation and go on with an IEO and subsequent trading. Never invest in any IEO on P2PB2B.
Activity: 1904
Merit: 138
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
August 21, 2020, 09:25:07 AM
a lot IEO that failed, and it makes their investors no longer trust to come to buy in exchange P2PB2B many do not reach the target because it has lost confidence in the exchange is P2PB2B well-known also as the exchange with volumes of fake and also exchange must undertake KYC time withdraw certainly something which is not good for investors because the exchange is not very good for can keep the personal data of members.
P2PB2B is just a small exchange and scam in this market, they don't have too many users and liquidity. So the IEOs out there are sure to fail, since 2019 I haven't seen any IEOs return profitable to investors. All died and collapsed several times after being listed

But I remember there was a time that p2pb2b put themselves as one of the top exchanges, that was because of heavy wash trading. But they can't fool users for long period of time. Now, I don't think many investors or traders are continuously trusting their platform. Projects holding their IEO on that exchange also seemed to fade away.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 500
August 21, 2020, 09:23:20 AM
hello guys,

this exchange used to have good reputation which seems to been gone down in years. Investors lose interest overtime and move on to different exchange to save themselves from headache. Generally speaking there is more volume in big exchange which brings more investors and also more profit so those are the places where projects should always try to get into. It makes them more trustworthy and investors are more likely to invest if project is going through the process to get them best roi.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 508
August 21, 2020, 09:19:08 AM
this exchange is defininitely the least option that a project could choose because it's simply could ruin their reputation and honestly it's better to make ICO rather than being hosted by such shady exchange.
most of their IEO as I see could only raise very small amount and also people need to realize that they re just wasting their time doing something in this exchange.
The reputation of this exchange has declined a lot over time and I feel that they have started to lose interest in this reputation once they have a certain position in the market, the profits they have made since inception have been relatively high, besides, the competition of other exchanges is so great, the p2pb2b exchange's team is no longer capable enough to eliminate that gap. Instead of following such a path, they sacrifice a bit of their reputation and get a high cost of advertising from the IEO, we can see their success following such a path
Activity: 2366
Merit: 504
August 21, 2020, 09:12:43 AM
this exchange is defininitely the least option that a project could choose because it's simply could ruin their reputation and honestly it's better to make ICO rather than being hosted by such shady exchange.
most of their IEO as I see could only raise very small amount and also people need to realize that they re just wasting their time doing something in this exchange.
Activity: 1344
August 21, 2020, 09:04:55 AM
Activity: 824
Merit: 104
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
August 21, 2020, 08:40:34 AM
Because P2PB2B is a small exchange and has no liquidity, so all IEO projects there will fail and the price will drop many times.
The reason isn't about a small exchange but it is about its reputation. P2PB2B provided IEOs from bad quality projects many times. Investors got big losses from those IEOs, so they don't trust in every IEO on P2PB2B exchange anymore. We can understand them because investing in those IEOs highly too risky with that reputation. Although some tokens from P2PB2B IEOs aren't dead tokens, unfortunately the team of the projects seems no care about the price/value of the tokens on the market.

P2p2b2b exchanges are all junk and will never succeed in raising funds here. I have not participated in the IEO here yet but I know a lot of projects listed here and certainly investors in the project will not be able to make any profit from the project. I advise investors if they want to participate in the IEO, they should only choose the exchanges with great reputation such as Binance, Huobi, Oke because these are the top 3 exchanges with the most successful IEO projects.
Lots of other big exchanges also bring you profits, like MXC, Hoo, Gate, Kucoin .. You will easily join the IEO there but the profit it brings is also huge. Ever since the IEO came out I have never successfully participated in the Binance exchange because there are so many people involved.
Activity: 50
Merit: 1
August 20, 2020, 11:17:24 PM
Yeah you are right! There are so much IEO happen on P2PB2B exchange over the years but Unfortunately no project IEO & project successful. Because project not really trusted & it’s already exposed many times in Bitcointal. Because of this trust issue no real investor join IEO of P2PB2B.Result in fail of that project.             
Activity: 379
August 20, 2020, 10:57:31 PM
Because P2PB2B is a small exchange and has no liquidity, so all IEO projects there will fail and the price will drop many times.
The reason isn't about a small exchange but it is about its reputation. P2PB2B provided IEOs from bad quality projects many times. Investors got big losses from those IEOs, so they don't trust in every IEO on P2PB2B exchange anymore. We can understand them because investing in those IEOs highly too risky with that reputation. Although some tokens from P2PB2B IEOs aren't dead tokens, unfortunately the team of the projects seems no care about the price/value of the tokens on the market.

P2p2b2b exchanges are all junk and will never succeed in raising funds here. I have not participated in the IEO here yet but I know a lot of projects listed here and certainly investors in the project will not be able to make any profit from the project. I advise investors if they want to participate in the IEO, they should only choose the exchanges with great reputation such as Binance, Huobi, Oke because these are the top 3 exchanges with the most successful IEO projects.
legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1086
Free Bitcoins Every Hour!
August 20, 2020, 07:22:56 PM

Activity: 1063
Merit: 253
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
August 20, 2020, 06:53:35 PM
In my opinion, many Developers choose the p2pb2b market for their IEO because they only pay a small fee there. They don't think how about their project after the IEO is over there, they just want investors' money.
All of the bad quality of projects will have no choice and that's the only way for them to grab the money from the market because they have no place in the quality exchange site. they can't compete with the good project to be launched into the good exchange site.
Activity: 686
Merit: 102
August 20, 2020, 06:36:01 PM
Not every ieo occurred in p2pb2b. Which project have no value and have no future, which project just came to crypto market just for fundraising and don't care about their community that kinda project choose scam exchange like p2pb2b. A serious project never choose this kinda shit exchange for their platform. Before any project choose p2pb2b for their ieo they should check this thread which posted by JollyGood, where you'll find out about their scam details.
Activity: 882
Merit: 17
August 20, 2020, 05:19:15 PM
It is a serious waste of time to partake on IEOs conducted on p2pb2b and similar low tier exchanges because it is risky and you will loose both your funds and the investment you partook in. the exchanges boost of high trading volumes meanwhile they are Fake and people no longer favours the platform due to the scandalous projects that launches IEO on it.
copper member
Activity: 49
Merit: 1
August 20, 2020, 04:33:43 PM

We have answered most of the questionsn this thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/p2pb2b-resolving-scam-alerts-and-misunderstandings-5205331 , and we are continuing the proceedings.

If you have any questions that we did not answered - write here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/p2pb2b-resolving-scam-alerts-and-misunderstandings-5205331, we will discuss it.

In most cases all complaints its just misunderstanding, that can be and will be solved.

Pages:
Jump to: