Pages:
Author

Topic: why every IEO on P2PB2B exchange? - page 3. (Read 1852 times)

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520
August 14, 2020, 11:01:07 AM
because maybe the IEO adapts to the token, because if the token has potential, the success rate is high, the price is good and everything will definitely be in a big market like binance. so you understand why p2pb2b is always an IEO option
First reason for this is because it charges very fewer fees as compared to the other popular exchanges and also the KYC rules are pretty simple and esay to complete. Whereas on the major exchanges the teams have to pay a very high commission to the exchange for their token IEO and after that the listing fees is seperate, so it is the obvious reason to choose P2PB2B for the new businesses with very fewer funds to spend in the initial stages of their token, but for those tokens where they have raised tremendous amounts in Pre-IEO phase, they should always choose one of the major exchanges to get listed.
Activity: 281
Merit: 10
Futurov
August 14, 2020, 10:45:37 AM
Two things are involved
1. Either the exchange doesn't carry out any due deligence to ascertain if such projects are legit or
2. Their ieo fee is little to nothing
if the exchange was a top exchange they should attain their softcap at least

I would strongly agree to all your propositions just an additional opinion to that is I think the exchange is a cheaper and less expensive compare to those well-known exchangers so they tend to use it in order to lessen their expenses.
Activity: 224
Bounty Detective
August 14, 2020, 10:41:17 AM
hello guys,

i'm wondering why so many IEOs on P2PB2B exchange even every IEOs sales happens,

And after IEOs why that coin/Token can't achieve it's IEO price?
I think their main reason why mostly of project and developers chooses p2pb2b exchange for their IEO is because it is much cheaper payment and more convenient for them not like those more popular exchanges that has much higher payment.
Activity: 827
Merit: 100
August 14, 2020, 10:33:52 AM
because maybe the IEO adapts to the token, because if the token has potential, the success rate is high, the price is good and everything will definitely be in a big market like binance. so you understand why p2pb2b is always an IEO option
Activity: 742
Merit: 102
Second Live
August 14, 2020, 10:01:58 AM
Because P2PB2B is a small exchange and has no liquidity, so all IEO projects there will fail and the price will drop many times. Be careful when you want to participate in IEO at this exchange, it is better not to participate in it. You will never make a profit
Activity: 337
Merit: 250
https://streamies.io/
August 14, 2020, 06:41:22 AM
The most obvious reason why every Duke and Harry can run an IEO on P2PB2B is that they have free listing opportunities for projects. The project only needs to meet with some conditions which are not stringent. Some projects use  both P2PB2B and other exchange for their tokensales and that's a bit understandable, but for those projects that use only P2PB2B for tokensales, I advise you don't waste your funds.
I think it's best not to waste time at this exchange as it will certainly only disappoint you more because in fact the exchange has never been trusted. All IEO projects at p2pb2b are garbage and will definitely only cost you money. In addition to p2pb2b, there are exchanges such as VinDax, Latoken because these are also two exchanges with many very bad IEO projects and are not encouraged to participate.
copper member
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
August 14, 2020, 06:19:08 AM
The most obvious reason why every Duke and Harry can run an IEO on P2PB2B is that they have free listing opportunities for projects. The project only needs to meet with some conditions which are not stringent. Some projects use  both P2PB2B and other exchange for their tokensales and that's a bit understandable, but for those projects that use only P2PB2B for tokensales, I advise you don't waste your funds.
Activity: 674
Merit: 100
August 14, 2020, 06:08:43 AM
I think the mean reason why many project developer choose to deal with p2pb2b exchange for their IEO is because they see an opportunity on that exchange with a lesser amount of payment on their side.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 502
August 14, 2020, 05:54:37 AM
All of IEOs that are managed by ExMarkets, P2PB2B and Latoken are pure scams. They do not have enough money and credibility being listed on bigger and better exchanges like Kucoin, Binance or Bittrex.  Wink
Activity: 924
Merit: 220
August 14, 2020, 05:26:34 AM
hello guys,

i'm wondering why so many IEOs on P2PB2B exchange even every IEOs sales happens,

I will never join IEO on this exchange, because none of the IEO projects on P2PB2B have achieved good results. Projects that want IEO on P2PB2B are probably because of the low cost, but the problem with but like P2PB2B is that they don't have many users and don't have good liquidity but still conduct a lot of IEO.
Oh I thought that IEO is the next level of ICO projects to which it know to be a lots of scam projects. So all of it are just advertisement and marketing strategy and the worst dragging the P2B2b exchange and now comes to worst because it even now being tag into an exchange of scam or not good price. Well it is certain that prices will drop after it get listed. This is all that usually happen and I think investing into this kind of projects should be a big No No to me because of this scams.
Activity: 238
August 14, 2020, 04:50:53 AM
It's foolishness if a new project use p2pb2b exchange for IEO, this days you can easily come into conclusion with any top exchange for IEO and pay the fees after the IEO is over, the reason why many new projects still use p2pb2b exchange is because their projects can never caught the attention of top exchanges like binance and other
Activity: 1246
Merit: 254
Trphy.io
August 14, 2020, 04:41:51 AM
In my opinion, many Developers choose the p2pb2b market for their IEO because they only pay a small fee there. They don't think how about their project after the IEO is over there, they just want investors' money.
Activity: 2268
Merit: 507
August 14, 2020, 04:40:04 AM
hello guys,

Hey. Pay attention to the IPO. 99% of projects lose their share value after placement. This is due to various factors, just use google for more details. This is normal.
LOL are you joking about that? that's only applied for majority of your ICOs and IEOs. In fact those who have already listed on the trusted exchange sites have already gotten instant profit and some coins have even traded more than 10x from the ico price.
Activity: 518
Merit: 30
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
August 14, 2020, 04:33:41 AM
hello guys,

Stupid team will always use exchanges like p2pb2b to raise funds and it's certain they will fail because this exchange has bad reviews, this exchange team has no good reputation and all they do is wash trades and gives fake volumes
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008
August 14, 2020, 04:14:56 AM
This is the same question I've asked over and over but no satisfactory answer given. I even concluded that it could be dumping by the airdrop and bounty hunters but many high ranking members in this forum said it is not. I'm still here looking for answers as regard that.

ofcourse that  project is not dumping by airdrop hunter or bounty hunter because thats free coin are planned to given to promote their coin, they are very much succesfully project without price dump even they have big airdrop event before the exchange listing, look at the ORIGIN PROTOCOL project which having every month airdrop before their coin listing on exchange, they aren't getting dump and the price even pump until now because they are know to handle these airdrop & bounty hunter add more liquidity on exchange to buy the airdrop coin.

in contrast to garbage projects that often blame the airdropper & bounty hunter for their own failure to raise money on IEO phase or token sale.
Activity: 882
Merit: 112
Your Data Belongs To You
August 14, 2020, 04:11:55 AM
The  P2PB2B is a hit exchnage, that is why.

This is why you should know which exchnages are respected , so you know that those projects which are allowed to their platform are better than others. For example bitmax ,binance has a very god track record when it comes to IEO.
Activity: 573
Merit: 30
August 14, 2020, 04:05:29 AM
This is the same question I've asked over and over but no satisfactory answer given. I even concluded that it could be dumping by the airdrop and bounty hunters but many high ranking members in this forum said it is not. I'm still here looking for answers as regard that.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008
August 14, 2020, 03:59:59 AM
its happend when CEO of the project is hiring someone that having experianced on this stuff like payyed listing mannagers for project and the listing managers already has partnership with the exchange for example if the listing managers could bring 1 project list on P2PB2B IEO then they will get 20% from 2BTC IEO fee, i have been offered to partnered with this exchange before because i have big airdrop channels, but i refused because i wont give any damage to anyone because of this shit fake volume exchange, to be honest most of project that list IEO on P2PB2B exchange aren't really could get their softcap that why most of them ended up scam or abandoned.
Activity: 476
August 14, 2020, 03:46:34 AM
Be extremely careful of any projects that are conducting IEO on p2pb2b because most of them will turn out to be scams. p2pb2b exchange is similar to yobit they will list any project as long as the project owner pays the fees.
Activity: 532
Keep - The privacy layer for Ethereum
August 14, 2020, 01:21:38 AM
They do IEO there because the cost is very cheap and doesn't need filtering so anyone will be able to do IEO there even though the project has a fake team and lots of tokens there die because the exchange has a very bad reputation and fake volume. so not trusted by everyone, I just always pray that the exchange will be destroyed soon so that those with no experience will not get stuck in P2PB2B
It is best not to join any IEO projects at the P2PB2B exchange as all projects here are shit and certainly will not be able to attract any investors. I've been trading here before and almost all coins use fake trade volume. Of course, it is difficult for you to liquidate the coins you buy so be careful when participating in this exchange.
There are only a few exchanges where you can safely participate in IEO. All others post the scam
Pages:
Jump to: