Pages:
Author

Topic: Why everyone becoming the holder? - page 26. (Read 8627 times)

Activity: 910
Merit: 254
November 28, 2018, 08:13:52 AM
Because in bearish market people are not getting good returns by trading their investments. Nobody wants to sell their coins on low price. That's the main reason why people are holding their investments. People will start trading once market will come out from bear phase.
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
November 28, 2018, 07:17:51 AM
Till my retirement two or three technologies can become mainstream. I am a holder because I like some projects and believe that they will have a success. After mainnet and some good profits I will sell my coins for sure.
I understand that you are still waiting for a very long time just like many people, I also said that there is a huge chance that all the same many projects will not be able to live up to the moments when you retire. Are you aware of this?
Activity: 69
Merit: 0
November 28, 2018, 05:35:05 AM
This is because it is difficult for people to sell at a loss. So they are waiting for better times, but these better times may not come or will have to wait very long.
maybe a lot of people hold it because they think the coins they hold will grow and rise again so they will survive. different from people who think that Crypto will end so they will release it so they will lose. You must try to survive and be patient, indeed in the future no one will know what conditions will occur in the future, but it would be better if you try and predict a lot in the future they will rise again and will rise high.
Activity: 490
Merit: 103
November 28, 2018, 04:57:34 AM
This is because it is difficult for people to sell at a loss. So they are waiting for better times, but these better times may not come or will have to wait very long.
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
November 28, 2018, 04:53:57 AM
Now it's time to trade. Whereas a year ago, the ideal strategy was HOLD. A lot of people made a lot of money out of it. Including me. But times change and strategy too. The main thing to be in the subject.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
November 28, 2018, 04:53:48 AM
If all investors become holders, there is no dumping market, but unfortunately we are all vulnerable, we can't save crypto in daily price cuts!
copper member
Activity: 336
Merit: 3
Cryptoknowmics - World's First Decentralized Media
November 28, 2018, 04:51:06 AM
Because it is almost impossible to gain profits on this market. ICO investing has failed in 2018 and there were almost no profitable projects. Investing in altcoins failed as well and trading was also not the best way to increase your portfolio in this year.
Activity: 175
Merit: 1
W12 – Blockchain protocol
November 28, 2018, 04:49:45 AM
Not everyone is given the ability to trade competently. It is necessary to learn and there must be a predisposition to it. Therefore, many choose the strategy holder, because it is uncomplicated, and to cope with any beginner.
Activity: 215
November 28, 2018, 04:36:55 AM
of course people today who are coin holders, see the market conditions can be concluded that it is impossible to sell coins that are owned today because the price of each coin on the market has decreased very dramatically, and even today crypto is still often prices have dropped dramatically, but for now the market is experiencing price increases, hopefully this is the beginning of the market recovery so that the coin holders who are still holding their coins don't need to be afraid of the coins they hold.
Activity: 658
Merit: 102
November 28, 2018, 01:02:13 AM
Coin holders has their own reasons why they chose to hold and wait rather than selling their coins. Some of those who are holding their coins for long term have no time for trading because they are employed or busy in their business. Even the crypto market is been down for many months, they would rather choose to hold because they believe that it would go up again someday.
Activity: 924
Merit: 507
November 28, 2018, 12:39:37 AM
cryptocurrency market create several oppportunities for all people.they could work in this market with their own skills.so every could participate and earn money.
This opportunity can be maximized if we have good analytical skills. So, holding or selling tokens is a relative thing, depending on the market conditions and the results of an analysis, timing is everything.
We can only analyze separately taken projects, make sure that they have strong teams, that they are releasing developments in time, according to the roadmap, it is difficult to predict market behavior, I would say, even impossible
Activity: 840
Merit: 251
November 28, 2018, 12:25:15 AM
cryptocurrency market create several oppportunities for all people.they could work in this market with their own skills.so every could participate and earn money.
This opportunity can be maximized if we have good analytical skills. So, holding or selling tokens is a relative thing, depending on the market conditions and the results of an analysis, timing is everything.
capital it will be very important for crypto. but the concern, in this case, is many people who prefer to hold for long term investment in order to seek a safe haven from struggled on having to learn the analysis. everything is actually good to run and depending on the capabilities of each.
Activity: 896
Merit: 108
November 27, 2018, 11:05:13 PM
Activity: 899
Merit: 101
November 27, 2018, 08:46:08 PM
I think that Crypto is able to reduce unemployment. And I'm very confident with the future of crypto, as we can see now that a lot of people who are interested in the world of Blockchain.
copper member
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
November 27, 2018, 08:41:53 PM
I think that Crypto is able to reduce unemployment. And I'm very confident with the future of crypto, as we can see now that a lot of people who are interested in the world of Blockchain.
Activity: 420
November 27, 2018, 08:28:07 PM
It is because most of the people are riding the current market condition. They needed to buy now because all of the coins are cheap compared to last december 2017. And they are also expecting some good pumps to be happening soon. So many people are buying and trying to hold as many as they can get.
Merit: 100
send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c
November 27, 2018, 08:23:18 PM
I agree with what you have said,I don't hold tokens as many as yours I am only holding the tokens I got from bounty campaign and I'm still holding them because the price is low and it's only a small amount that's why no problem if I will hold for long time.

Holding ICO tokens from bounty campaig is good at the start to give the token a chance to have gains in the market. But, past experiences with bounty tokens made me regret. Most bounty tokens instead of gaining in value, they decrease in value. So, better to evaluate each situation very well.

I agree with you, the average ICO token only rises at the beginning of the token issued on the market, several times I experience something like that, but I am stubborn always holding the gift token that I have, and now the risk now is just losing money pretty big, this was a hard slap for me, even though I was disappointed with myself but from behind it I made it all a very valuable lesson.
send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c
November 27, 2018, 08:17:30 PM
Holding altcoins at the present time is indeed the right choice, because it is impossible for the tokens that we have to sell at cheap prices like this, I believe altcoin prices and market prices will go up again, after a decline there will definitely be an increase we just need to be patient.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
November 27, 2018, 07:48:45 PM
being a holder is not easy if you don't have a goal. Beginners must learn a lot to become traders and understand what a trader needs. Some unstable emotions will affect the results we get. So, here patience is very much needed and is soulless and it is not easy to panic when prices get a slight decline or not as expected. That's my experience as a holder because I want to expect more profits.
Activity: 445
November 27, 2018, 07:13:51 PM
Many people just regret that they did not sell tokens during last year’s hype and believe that it will be possible to see the same prices again when the market recovers.
Pages:
Jump to: