Pages:
Author

Topic: Why everyone becoming the holder? - page 27. (Read 8627 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 1
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
November 27, 2018, 06:59:35 PM
I think now the coins are not profitable to keep in long due to the fact that the market is practically rising and leaving the market , I think only bitcoin can be kept so
Activity: 980
Merit: 253
November 27, 2018, 06:48:35 PM
You are right that there are more holders. People are now experienced and know the reason f9r hodling their coins.  There are many who didn't know the essence of holding in the early stages but this isn't common any longer.  People have learned to know when the market is been manipulated and for that matter, do not panic to sell and cry later.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
November 27, 2018, 12:30:22 PM
Experienced crypto enthusiasts and traders who have seen a lot during the existence of the crypto market, namely all the ups and downs of Bitcoin, can easily navigate the current bearish situation. However, the majority of newbies came to the crypto market in 2017, when everything just grew. They find it hard to rebuild their psychology and sell coins at unprofitable prices. Therefore, they continue to hold in the hope of growth, which is about to begin.
Activity: 1203
Merit: 508
Manager of looking busy #citizencosmos
November 27, 2018, 10:33:46 AM
Till my retirement two or three technologies can become mainstream. I am a holder because I like some projects and believe that they will have a success. After mainnet and some good profits I will sell my coins for sure.
Activity: 238
November 27, 2018, 10:26:09 AM
I think most times the reason we hold is because the price might have gone against us and selling at low price is not an option and hence you opt to hold, trading is a good idea, but it comes with it's own downside, you can lose a trade and lose money,
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
November 27, 2018, 10:10:46 AM
It is not a bad thing to hold the coins. the situation makes the investors to hold the coins there 2 types of investors one is long time investors and short time investors bcz short time investors what they do is they as the prices increases they will dump the coin. long investors they stake coins and make them double and then they will dump the coins.
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
November 27, 2018, 08:27:37 AM
Because the investors are not just aiming for a quick profit. Some of them are planning to have a good retirement plan. They intend to hold their coins until they become old. Good holders will reap good harvest.
Wow, these are really long-term investments, I would probably say that the period of these investments is too long for the scenario and it seems to me that with such investments there are very big risks than with medium-term investments.
Activity: 322
November 26, 2018, 07:03:18 PM
Because the investors are not just aiming for a quick profit. Some of them are planning to have a good retirement plan. They intend to hold their coins until they become old. Good holders will reap good harvest.
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
November 26, 2018, 09:25:58 AM
The reason is that people don't know how to trade and they hold even on a falling market.
it is a big mistake, we need to improve it significantly.
This is indeed the case and the market is very weak because the volumes that were in 2017 are simply not there. Look at the market, I have the impression that today only bots that buy and sell from each other work in the market.
Activity: 378
November 25, 2018, 07:51:45 PM
That is a great news to you buddy making profit in cryptocurrency even in bear market. As of now I am too busy in my job that is why I didn't focus in my cryptos and learn  on how to trade. I just do is to hodl it and make it as a long term investment.
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
November 25, 2018, 07:42:54 PM
Coz if you going to sell at this point it's like your selling your future from its current event. I mean holders are gonna take this momentum. They are the one who sacrifice and going to reach their goal. So holders are more important than selling it out.
Activity: 252
November 25, 2018, 07:33:18 PM
Because they lose so much that it is impossible to sell, because too much loss, and to increase the position is not possible.
Activity: 182
November 25, 2018, 05:50:30 PM
the price is extremely volatile and very often falls so no one wants to sell assets to itself in minus
copper member
Activity: 546
Merit: 0
November 25, 2018, 05:44:02 PM
The reason isn't far fetched, it is most likely to be as a result of the decline in the price of many altcoin price. Almost all coins price has depreciated in value and it really not a very good time to sell because selling will only make one loose all asset without gaining anything. So now is the best time to hold and invest in the deep.
Activity: 616
Merit: 16
November 25, 2018, 05:38:17 PM
i really want to trade my Tokens. i don't believed in the Hodl theory to be successful in this crypto business. All i want is a guider or a trainer on trading.  i found it difficult to believed that you made profit within this period of drought market. When ever body is scared with with current Market price. Honestly speaking, i sold out on time when the price was 6,200. i never anticipated that the market will go down this far because i bought at 5800. still looking out to trade alt coins.
Activity: 364
November 25, 2018, 05:36:39 PM
Its not strange if people are holding nobody wants to waste or lose something that will be of great profit and value tomorrow i am also holding i am believing that very soon the market will bounce back and resume as usual
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
November 25, 2018, 05:22:01 PM
And what is the point of selling your coins in this bear market, it is better to wait until the rise in price, as it sooner or later will happen, in our case too late.
Activity: 266
November 25, 2018, 03:41:27 PM
I liked your strategy. It's a shame I've been using it for the last few months. I should have done it earlier when my briefcase was a little bigger than it is now. But I did. And kept. now my portfolio is about two thousand dollars. And could have been a few thousand more
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
November 25, 2018, 03:38:51 PM
The reason is that people don't know how to trade and they hold even on a falling market.
it is a big mistake, we need to improve it significantly.
Activity: 194
Merit: 2
November 25, 2018, 03:36:17 PM
Agree with your point.
We have to start trading to earn more than just bounties and airdrops.
Holding for too long, most of the time just leads to loss as we can see  that the price drop right in front of our eyes.
Trading gives profit, or at least experience on how not to lose
Pages:
Jump to: