Pages:
Author

Topic: Why everyone becoming the holder? - page 4. (Read 8627 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 100
December 25, 2018, 03:02:51 PM
Many became holders in 2018. But given the fact that the market went up from the bottom.
If you have the funds, you can try to invest them in promising coins and maybe in a long time you will get the desired result.
That's right, because at low prices like this investors who have more funds, surely they will invest some coins that they think are good enough to hold until the market prices rise again so they can profitable.
Activity: 262
Merit: 10
December 25, 2018, 02:58:56 PM
Well, you know, when you bought a coin with a 3$ and sell it with 0.1$ it's not very smart  Grin
I had such situation with AdEx. But I trust and belive in them. As I see the team all the time working, updating protocols, also started to hire new personal to team. So it will surelly give a great potential to a project and a faster development.  Wink
I learned about Adex quite recently, the project is not easy, therefore I haven’t yet studied it while I follow the news. Full and undeniable transparency is something that is not enough in the online advertising market.
Activity: 504
December 25, 2018, 02:53:26 PM
I think that there is an obvious answer to this, because selling all the coins earned in such a market is simply not recommended, we have to return our money and still make money on them, so we need to wait for the next jump up
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
December 25, 2018, 02:40:25 PM
Well, you know, when you bought a coin with a 3$ and sell it with 0.1$ it's not very smart  Grin
I had such situation with AdEx. But I trust and belive in them. As I see the team all the time working, updating protocols, also started to hire new personal to team. So it will surelly give a great potential to a project and a faster development.  Wink
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
December 25, 2018, 02:37:39 PM
Many became holders in 2018. But given the fact that the market went up from the bottom.
If you have the funds, you can try to invest them in promising coins and maybe in a long time you will get the desired result.
But this is not always the case, because it happens that today people do not get anything, especially after a whole year of long and lateral movements. I am not sure that today there is an opportunity to do what is called investment, because the market is not stable and not predictable.
Activity: 588
December 25, 2018, 12:00:57 AM
Because it is in fact the most profitable thing you can do in this market is to go to the holders and believe that you will not lose everything. You need to be very confident in your assets to decide on such a step.

As I said above, I still think that there are always two sides of the medal here, there are really wonderful opportunities that today still have the right to earn. But there are projects that fall very quickly. Therefore, all the same it is better to be always very careful.
we have to calculate the risk and profit if we become holder or day trading.market give us much opportunity to earn profit ,so dont let it go.holding coins for long term need strong mental and emotion when we looking market move extremely.
Activity: 420
Merit: 1
December 24, 2018, 11:33:58 PM
Now a huge number of coins on the market have a huge potential for growth and this is not to mention those that appeared on the market.Choose the best for yourself and invest in it.
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
December 24, 2018, 12:26:08 PM
December 24, 2018, 12:06:04 PM
Because it is in fact the most profitable thing you can do in this market is to go to the holders and believe that you will not lose everything. You need to be very confident in your assets to decide on such a step.

As I said above, I still think that there are always two sides of the medal here, there are really wonderful opportunities that today still have the right to earn. But there are projects that fall very quickly. Therefore, all the same it is better to be always very careful.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1018
Buzz App - Spin wheel, farm rewards
December 24, 2018, 02:31:39 AM
because I know that most of the year is a holder because assets go down, and many buy when prices have peaked and don't come back until now, at the cut lose, it's better to hold it until the price returns again.
Activity: 630
Merit: 11
NEW MEDICINE:Faster, Safer, Smarter
December 24, 2018, 01:04:44 AM
We have see an enormous decrease in the proceeds I mean like 90 percent down for some investors and it makes no sense for them to cash out now. They are just waiting for the next bull run
Activity: 448
December 24, 2018, 01:03:48 AM
I simply think the main reason behind hodlers are just hoping that the coins they hold has the chance to increase and rises up its price, everyone hopes for price increase in the next year. Me, myself also a holder of some coins in my ether waller hoping to earn profit for holding.
Activity: 1009
Merit: 328
December 24, 2018, 12:58:36 AM
Well i believe that everyone becoming a holder because we cannot sell everything in dip, because I believe that if we sell our asset on the huge dip we can surely loss a huge amount of profit. Maybe we can all sell everything is depend on our decision but if we think about profit i believe that selling on dip is really no advantage it will surely lose every asset we have.
Activity: 504
December 24, 2018, 12:02:24 AM

everyone wants to be a holder of altcoins because when you invest in it is a huge money you earn especially now that the price of altcoins is too low and you earn more money here than to participate in a project.
Activity: 1463
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip
December 23, 2018, 08:28:33 PM
I do not know if everyone is becoming holder, but for sure most of those who came here to make money on the cryptocurrency trade, very quickly lost funds and understood that the safest on the cryptocurrency market is long-term investment.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 250
Hodlers Network
December 23, 2018, 07:18:05 PM
They need to hold because at this time we need to hold to recover how much money we lost if the value of our token get dump and also as a holder need to do it to get profit on it.

i hope next year the price will be growing,,
but, holding is not the only way to get profit in cryptocurrencies my friend
in my opinion trading is better than holding  Wink
copper member
Activity: 392
Merit: 1
Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!
December 23, 2018, 06:20:33 PM
Activity: 882
Merit: 250
December 23, 2018, 02:51:47 PM
I believe at this time market is very very low so that everyone is holding their coins with patience and when market will recover then all people will again start trading.

Right. Trading now can be a great risk to each one. Although many guys continue to do this business, I prefer to hold as well. It is better to wait for the time when the cryptocurrencies become more expensive.
December 23, 2018, 11:04:58 AM
People are afraid to lose invested funds and seeing how much the value of coins has fallen now-prefer to keep waiting for the market growth.
And isn't this normal? It seems to me that today it is probably the most profitable action. Because today, if you do not have other options for passive voting, I think that all this definitely will not be able to attract more opportunities.
Activity: 700
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
December 23, 2018, 09:52:55 AM
They need to hold because at this time we need to hold to recover how much money we lost if the value of our token get dump and also as a holder need to do it to get profit on it.
Pages:
Jump to: