Pages:
Author

Topic: Why everyone only invest in the crypto market? - page 26. (Read 5281 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Many now refused to invest in crypto currency due to a sharp decline in prices.
Activity: 840
Merit: 252
Hello everyone!

I am talking to quite a few people who are investing in crypto and notice that very few have a broader investment spectrum. People either focus on ICOs, some small caps, others play it safe and stick with the high caps or established projects.

But hold on, is the later really playing save? In my view, even with high caps you will still be massively exposed as you have all of your eggs in one basket. Namely in the same market. Different eggs in size and colour but all eggs. If the basket falls, your eggs still get crushed.

As mentioned before, I am trading stocks for over a decade and crypto since last year. I also agree that is easier to trade stocks, simply because the volume is so high that a few whales or big investors cannot influence the market as easily by dumping their shares. The stock market is also much more regulated, if someone is being caught doing washtrading or spoofing the consequences are dramatic. In the crypto world manipulation is something that poses a constant threat. Just look at the market now, the recent dip is not tight to any event, news or even fud. 25 billion just disappeared and people are wondering wht‘s going on.

Long story short, it‘s great you have a diversification plan but also think about moving assets from crypto to fiat, stocks or raw materials and precious metals.

What is your view on that?

My view is that all person that came into the idea to join in cryptocurrency are smart. They knew what is the future what is the possibilities in the future. They believe on the technology and not in physical investment. The only physical investment that comes in their mind is the real estate investment. ICO's are very profitable if you have a patient skill.
Activity: 546
Merit: 32
I always say. Do not make your entire investment on a single investment vehicle. Divide the risk. It is known that you can say goodbye to the investment tool you are profit.

The possibility of getting more profit with your investment is cryptocurrency that's why many people getting more interested in to eat I also in that case because everyone makes money so we also fine to get more profit using many ways and Bitcoin is one of the easiest way.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
I always say. Do not make your entire investment on a single investment vehicle. Divide the risk. It is known that you can say goodbye to the investment tool you are profit.
Activity: 431
Merit: 250
Most people make crypto market for investment because they can see history that has happened, besides investing in the market certainly makes it easy for anyone to sell coins if they feel they have gotten big profits.
Activity: 28
You can buy the bitcoins for various reasons and you got to that.
Activity: 910
Merit: 507
Many people now are investing on crypto especially to those people know about bitcoin. They know how to earn easier on crypto that is why many people investing on it. And they know what the benefits they get once they invest on crypto. 
Activity: 750
Merit: 252
Never put all the eggs in same basket. But if you have two eggs it is pointless to put it in separate begs. Funds that a person have will determine how it will be shared or not shared. I am for sharing funds on multiple sides and where you find yourself being most successful, stick on that area.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004
Everyone invests in Crypto market because it is the safest place in the world very money and gain profit quickly, of course not the safest place but still it has 90 % less risk then Forex. Investing in Gold or land are the safest but they are long-term investment whereas cryptocurrency takes about a year to show you the real profit and it is quick.
copper member
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
People prefer investing in cryptocurrencies because of the purpoted high return on investment.
They believe that is the only way to make it quick money.
Activity: 882
Merit: 517
cloverdex.io
Its just the belief of huge profit when the value of bitcoin and other altcoins values grow up. We do haveAs  other business like share market real estate and extra which do yield gains but still 2017 bitcoins growth drawn many investors invest in cryptocurrencies. As investors believe cryptocurrencies, files up the wallets.
Activity: 182
Merit: 7
No noise. No hustle. Quiet as whisper. Comino.
Hello everyone!

I am talking to quite a few people who are investing in crypto and notice that very few have a broader investment spectrum. People either focus on ICOs, some small caps, others play it safe and stick with the high caps or established projects.

But hold on, is the later really playing save? In my view, even with high caps you will still be massively exposed as you have all of your eggs in one basket. Namely in the same market. Different eggs in size and colour but all eggs. If the basket falls, your eggs still get crushed.

As mentioned before, I am trading stocks for over a decade and crypto since last year. I also agree that is easier to trade stocks, simply because the volume is so high that a few whales or big investors cannot influence the market as easily by dumping their shares. The stock market is also much more regulated, if someone is being caught doing washtrading or spoofing the consequences are dramatic. In the crypto world manipulation is something that poses a constant threat. Just look at the market now, the recent dip is not tight to any event, news or even fud. 25 billion just disappeared and people are wondering wht‘s going on.

Long story short, it‘s great you have a diversification plan but also think about moving assets from crypto to fiat, stocks or raw materials and precious metals.

You are in a very specific forum, that’s why the members here are mostly crypto oriented. And for you, that is easier to trade stocks, because there are tens of years of history, graphs, cases and data to analyze. Crypto market is relatively new and more risky
Activity: 539
Merit: 255
There are no stocks that are going to promise you anything larger than this.
True, some of coins offers that much that we could not even speculate on other ways of investment, this market (if we know what we are doing) could give us much more than others.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1001
Hello everyone!

There is difference between stock trading and crypto trading.
First difference Crypto is 24/7 Days trading It never stops you cannot watch market every-time.
Crypto coin value can increase by 30% in single day and drop up-to 100% also. Stock is different in some way its save investment as compare to crypto.

if you hold crypto or any alt-coin, when market will read you have to wear loss weather you hold alt-coin or bitcoin. you will enjoy ride when it will rise again
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
Probably because they have received a lot of profit from cryptocurrency, they understand completely about cryptocurrency, so they are confident to invest in it. They do not want to invest in something they don't know (stocks, ...). And sometimes I think investing in crypto is easier than investing in stocks.

Investing in cryptocurrency are good choice cause you earn unlimited income and many investors trusted and believe to invest in cryptocurrency even have risk they think investing in cryptocurrency is easier than investing in stocks. Investing in stocks are lots of requirements you need but in cryptocurrency is so easy to join that's why many investors wants to join in investing in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 163
I personally keep a fair share of my investments in shares and bonds, but the absolute majority remains in crypto.
You see these stories of people who invest their life savings into Bitcoin and then go crazy when it drops a couple of thousand dollars.

That just seems crazy to me, how anyone can do that. I think most people would not recommend you put everything in crypto.

Yeah, I would say like that. Putting everything into crypto currency for everyone is not recommend and it will probably be a worse decision because we know that investing in bitcoin or crypto is much risky. More over we if we should put anything into crypto. So, everyone should think over to do that, it would be pretty good if some one spread their assets to invest in many ways such as housing, land, gold, silver and any others traditional/real investment. 
Activity: 275
https://customcontract.network
people who invest in the market, because crypto is considered more convenient and practical, spacious and not racing in one nature only, and is considered much safer too
Activity: 1540
Merit: 420
www.Artemis.co
Most of my investments are in crypto but I understand the risk, My view is once the crypto market is regulated it will boom just like the stock market. Crypto is extremely risky but I believe its not just pumps and dumps but the foundation also plays major role in this space. Most crypto investors are young but I believe they have greater a understanding in this kind of investment.
Activity: 140
because they believe the market will recover and grow again
Activity: 714
Merit: 11
BountyMarketCap
because everyone wants an investment that is easier, simpler, safer, and comfortable. no requirements that make it difficult for them to start. only need capital, and just make a wallet in a very easy way.
Pages:
Jump to: