Pages:
Author

Topic: Why everyone only invest in the crypto market? - page 6. (Read 5285 times)

Activity: 292
Merit: 11
Hello everyone!

I am talking to quite a few people who are investing in crypto and notice that very few have a broader investment spectrum. People either focus on ICOs, some small caps, others play it safe and stick with the high caps or established projects.

But hold on, is the later really playing save? In my view, even with high caps you will still be massively exposed as you have all of your eggs in one basket. Namely in the same market. Different eggs in size and colour but all eggs. If the basket falls, your eggs still get crushed.

As mentioned before, I am trading stocks for over a decade and crypto since last year. I also agree that is easier to trade stocks, simply because the volume is so high that a few whales or big investors cannot influence the market as easily by dumping their shares. The stock market is also much more regulated, if someone is being caught doing washtrading or spoofing the consequences are dramatic. In the crypto world manipulation is something that poses a constant threat. Just look at the market now, the recent dip is not tight to any event, news or even fud. 25 billion just disappeared and people are wondering wht‘s going on.

Long story short, it‘s great you have a diversification plan but also think about moving assets from crypto to fiat, stocks or raw materials and precious metals.

What is your view on that?

Roll Eyes I would be happy to invest in such instruments as Fiat, stocks or raw materials and precious metals. But to make money on these tools requires a huge amount of money, and the payback is very small! And with cryptocurrencies quite differently! And the technology itself is new and interesting for me!
Activity: 531
Merit: 258
Well based on what? It is not true, many of us have money invested in a few other markets. Because you're on a bitcoin forum where everyone speaks about cryptos not everyone only invest in crypto.
Activity: 560
Merit: 105
maybe they are just investing in crypto market because in the crypto market exchange the cryptocurrency price movement is very stable and the supply is very easy to investigate, so that many investors choose cryptocurrency.
Activity: 419
Merit: 100
Everyone is investing in the crypto market means a large sum of people from the global community has developed their confidence
in crypto market, The crypto market indicates a new concept of economy to the world which is totally contrary to the present form of economy which we follow at present .The above economy is linked with the modern technology and which is found deem suitable to the modern era ,and hence more people are attracted to it for their daily requirements. Bitcoin is the first crypto currency started in the year 2009.The features of the above currencies are attractive to the global investors. Bitcoin is a decentralized one with anonymity.and its all transaction are recorded in an electronic ledger with the block chain technology.The introduction of the block chain technology ensures the clarity and security systems in order to retain the confidence of the global community.Due to the above reasons the crypto market is flourishing very well.
Activity: 602
Merit: 11
lots of investment places not only in cryptocurrency in other places also provide investments such as fiat and others, it's just that currently experiencing the era of digital currency so many will choose cryptocurrency for long-term investment.
with prospect of cryptocurrency that is bright in the future, it certainly makes people to place their funds here, but for me investing in a few safer places, for example in property sector
copper member
Activity: 672
Merit: 270
lots of investment places not only in cryptocurrency in other places also provide investments such as fiat and others, it's just that currently experiencing the era of digital currency so many will choose cryptocurrency for long-term investment.
Because investment in crypto is much better than any investment, once someone invest in crypto possible the outcome will be good or great. Also many people are choose to invest in crypto because its worth it especially when they invest in a potential crypto. And they choose crypto to invest because it can give them huge profit especially thise crypto like Bitcoin and Ethereum which some investment cannot give them huge profit.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Obvious, decentralisation is what makes it worth it.

It'l give back power to the people instead of giving centralised corporates all the power over our wealth.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
Activity: 1004
Merit: 111
i will never go all in with just 1 basket.
I will always choose the safe side of life.
Like our files in our computer, we should always have the back up.
the crash is always a crash and without alternative choice we will be in a mess.
Activity: 588
Because they know that the bigger risk they take, the bigger the chance of earning they will get or even more than what they bargain for. Just imagine your profit if you have about 5 bitcoin that you bought last 2016 and was able to hold it until December 2017.
risk taker always has chance to get maximum profit in cryptocurrency market.they consider if they want to earn huge money ,they should have already to recieve the risk too.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
╔►[FILIPINO Translator]◄╝
Because they know that the bigger risk they take, the bigger the chance of earning they will get or even more than what they bargain for. Just imagine your profit if you have about 5 bitcoin that you bought last 2016 and was able to hold it until December 2017.
Activity: 420
Merit: 1
I think that most investors came to the crypto market in this market here, because everything is simple and clear, and years of trading on the stock exchange are not needed. For many, this is an additional income for basic income, as it is for me.
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
people must have their own reason for their investment. For me, crypto world market is still very profitable and i will keep holding my coin. The lesson is that always patient and alert to protect your investment.
Activity: 448
crypto does have a high risk but also has high profits and therefore for those who like challenges, of course, they will choose investment in crypto because they are fast in seeking profits and maybe that is why they prefer investment in crypto rather than in stocks or materials raw and precious metals.
Activity: 266
Merit: 4
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
Most investors join crypto because of FOMO after hearing the success stories of friends who invested in crypto. Most of these investors do not take time to study the market trend and thinks crypto investment makes riches overnight. Once they invest and market goes down, they lose their patience and begin to panic sell.
Activity: 420
www.coinxes.io
Yes that's right, everyone wants a big profit in every investment they make, with the presence of Cryptocurrency now with the price of Bitcoin very expensive, of course, it attracts many Investors to trade with Bitcoin, because the price of Bitcoin is very fast in the exchange market, so that is why investors now prefer investment in Crypto.
Activity: 245
I always choose crypto to invest with, its our way of financial freedom
We want low fees and exemption from taxes.
And of course if you are an investor always keep in mind the risks that might happen.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 250
Most of the people even the newbies invest in the various form of investment options even outside this market. People who seek quick money only with no long-term view of their investment might be investing here only. I have been into stocks along with crypto. Now I am thinking to indulge myself to bonds and other modes of investment if possible.
Activity: 913
Merit: 252
Even now, crypto forms less than 10% of my overall portfolio. Even during the peak valuation, this proportion was less than 25%. So I am someone who has diversified the investment assets.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 212
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
it seems because they know that by investing in crypto markets they can get very much profit and they also know that this cryptocurrency has a very limited total supply so that it will make the price of cryptocurrency experience a price increase someday.
Pages:
Jump to: