Pages:
Author

Topic: Why everyone only invest in the crypto market? - page 7. (Read 5252 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 1
where else have you seen the opportunity to invest and earn$ 10 ? I think that this amount may be even less if you are willing to use your knowledge
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
Because people buy when it is low and wait for the price to rise, it may not be profitable due to the impact of inflation.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 500
Cryptocurrency is a very good phenomenon for profit. Some people think this is a field to get results, and here is everything that is out of control. Everyone knows, investing in cryptocurrency is a very high risk.
Investing in cryptocurrency is indeed a big risk, but high profitability and the ability to multiply your capital a few dozen times attract many people. The stock market, compared to the crypto market, is much safer, but the ability to quickly generate large profits attract people to crypto.
There was a saying once I read, the bigger you take risk, bigger the reward would be. So don’t worry about things happening now. This isn’t new. Although we never have seen such long bear runs but history says this has been happening with bitcoin since its production. People are always making good moves when they control their minds. So take control over situation.
Activity: 952
Merit: 503
The cryptocurrency market is volatile, the devaluation of the cryptocurrency has led many investors to make more choices.
But again the basic and sole reason behind holding the coins is to maximize the future income. No doubt that decline in the values of crypto has forced the investors to look for other businesses but they have not exit the market yet because they know it is very normal to have recessions and booms.

But it is true and cannot be doubted that cryptocurrency is one great way to make easy money by investing and holding the coins regardless of the down of up market.
Activity: 87
Merit: 1
Banks are keeping  bitcoin's value down by using the same component that banks use to artificially keep other investments value  down fear.I'm I blaming banks for bitcoins price world wide?Yes! When  you realize that banks control almost all other  areas of finance. It's time that crypto investors  recognize who is really in control of money world wide. And it an't bitcoin!
Activity: 659
Merit: 101
Hello everyone!

I am talking to quite a few people who are investing in crypto and notice that very few have a broader investment spectrum. People either focus on ICOs, some small caps, others play it safe and stick with the high caps or established projects.

But hold on, is the later really playing save? In my view, even with high caps you will still be massively exposed as you have all of your eggs in one basket. Namely in the same market. Different eggs in size and colour but all eggs. If the basket falls, your eggs still get crushed.

As mentioned before, I am trading stocks for over a decade and crypto since last year. I also agree that is easier to trade stocks, simply because the volume is so high that a few whales or big investors cannot influence the market as easily by dumping their shares. The stock market is also much more regulated, if someone is being caught doing washtrading or spoofing the consequences are dramatic. In the crypto world manipulation is something that poses a constant threat. Just look at the market now, the recent dip is not tight to any event, news or even fud. 25 billion just disappeared and people are wondering wht‘s going on.

Long story short, it‘s great you have a diversification plan but also think about moving assets from crypto to fiat, stocks or raw materials and precious metals.

What is your view on that?

You shouldn’t expect someone that is trading and investing their money and time in cryptocurrency to have time for other kind of assets/stocks. If you ask those are trading stocks and different assets, they will also tell you the same thing that they don’t have interest in crypto trading. Everyone got their own different and you should not expect them to force themselves to do what they don’t like.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 102
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
Maybe because everyone here is more knowledgeable in crypto rather than stocks and i don't think everyone here are investing in crypto only, i am sure they have other businesses which they put their money on. Putting all your money in crypto is not safe, it is very risky and best thing to do is diversify your money some with crypto and some outside of crypto world.
for those who are experienced, of course they already have investments outside. they know investment here is very risky, but also can achieve extraordinary profits. of course they do so that psychology remains stable
Activity: 882
Merit: 13
Maybe because everyone here is more knowledgeable in crypto rather than stocks and i don't think everyone here are investing in crypto only, i am sure they have other businesses which they put their money on. Putting all your money in crypto is not safe, it is very risky and best thing to do is diversify your money some with crypto and some outside of crypto world.
Activity: 840
Merit: 254
Of course, you do not need to store all your money in cryptocurrency. It is very dangerous, and if something happens, you can lose all that you have. I think that all your currency must be divided for several parts for stocks, real estate, crypto and etc.
It is smart to invest in several different markets but very few people have the money to invest in so many markets at the same time and even if they had the money who has the knowledge to invest in all of those markets and not lose money? Only the most talented can do that and I have barely enough knowledge to make money in this market so I am not going to do that anytime soon.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
Hello everyone!

I am talking to quite a few people who are investing in crypto and notice that very few have a broader investment spectrum. People either focus on ICOs, some small caps, others play it safe and stick with the high caps or established projects.

But hold on, is the later really playing save? In my view, even with high caps you will still be massively exposed as you have all of your eggs in one basket. Namely in the same market. Different eggs in size and colour but all eggs. If the basket falls, your eggs still get crushed.

As mentioned before, I am trading stocks for over a decade and crypto since last year. I also agree that is easier to trade stocks, simply because the volume is so high that a few whales or big investors cannot influence the market as easily by dumping their shares. The stock market is also much more regulated, if someone is being caught doing washtrading or spoofing the consequences are dramatic. In the crypto world manipulation is something that poses a constant threat. Just look at the market now, the recent dip is not tight to any event, news or even fud. 25 billion just disappeared and people are wondering wht‘s going on.

Long story short, it‘s great you have a diversification plan but also think about moving assets from crypto to fiat, stocks or raw materials and precious metals.

What is your view on that?

In general, I agree with this opinion. I myself am inclined to invest in those projects in which large venture capital funds are investing. Their attitude to cryptocurrency startups is the same as with ordinary startups. They carefully check the team and help with the placement of tokens on the stock exchanges. In addition, they help in maintaining liquidity.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 501
the reason why everyone invest in crypto market is it is decentralised and most of the coins have huge percentage of growth
well, besides, when a coin is already on the market, I think it will be a more affordable investment. because I think there is a place to exchange it, and the rest is waiting until the right time to resell.
if we see cryptocurrencies price history year by year it always growth alot.and maybe this is the main reason why much people interested investing their money into crypto market.
This is basic reason why most of people get attracted towards it, now we are in digital age people are investing to have better life for today and have saved future, rise and fall is good way to make profit in investments, in any other business there is chance to lose your money but in crypto currency you will not lose anything infect your money will grow and will give your income every year.
Activity: 345
I think they only invest in the Crypto market because they learned that it will really give them a good amount of earnings. And I think most of the current Crypto market are secured to their investors that will really attract other investors that want to have a secure investments.
Simply because the investors they have grasped the trend and future development of this market in the era of technological development today. Make easy money in the short run, avoid tax risks and create trust and help big investors make big profits. Well, like if you invest in BTC and keep it for a  time you will make more profit in the future.
Activity: 6
Very simple, investing in crypto brings a high profit. Most people want to make a lot of money quickly. But there are many risks and risks, but the psychology to make a lot of money will make them despite these risks.
Activity: 2506
Merit: 582
"CoinPoker.com"
Of course, you do not need to store all your money in cryptocurrency. It is very dangerous, and if something happens, you can lose all that you have. I think that all your currency must be divided for several parts for stocks, real estate, crypto and etc.
The first and the foremost thing is the motivation of the money. People are motivated by the money and they want to make easy money and since Bitcoin has been very instrumental in making people rich, thus an attraction for everyone out there and this is why people invest in crypto in general and in Bitcoin in particular. Besides, It is no doubt a store of value which grow with the passage of time and in the same time is very liquid to cash out or withdraw in time of need.
Activity: 322
I think they only invest in the Crypto market because they learned that it will really give them a good amount of earnings. And I think most of the current Crypto market are secured to their investors that will really attract other investors that want to have a secure investments.
Activity: 686
Merit: 277
I think they invest in crypto market because its easy to understand and like other said you can earn a lot but high risk . I see some crypto-enthusiast that success in this kind of market and they are give a tips to other to how to win and avoid loss . You are right in saying the investing in one basket is risky because of this lose you will never back again and you cant do anything more , so i want to decide to put my money in different investment incase of what happen if lose or win .
People are to much impress with cryptocurrency features. Low transaction fee. Not paying tax and using world wide these advantage makes everyone shocked.
These are some spectacular feats of bitcoin that are helping the life of a common man. People are now getting interested towards bitcoin for so many reasons. Definitely when there are different mindsets entering into the world of bitcoin then there are different perceptions about the advantage of it as well. For me, people are coming towards it just because it is helping them earn money.
Activity: 826
Merit: 100
Crypto investment is supported by many conveniences and a high level of profit. crypto investment is enough to have a crypto wallet and we only need to buy from the market and pay a certain amount of fiat with a very cheap fee, we don't want to do anything and just wait for the next few years crypto we already have a doubled price from now
i think benefits can be more than you imagine, if you dare to hold on for a long period of time. of course our investment place is exchange that has been provided, and it's better to invest in large exchanges to make it safer
Activity: 30
No, I don't think that people only invest in the crypto market , not everyone can have ability of seeing the future well. There are many kind of investment  which attracting so many people such as real estate , stock , gold ...
Activity: 390
Merit: 11
Crypto investment is supported by many conveniences and a high level of profit. crypto investment is enough to have a crypto wallet and we only need to buy from the market and pay a certain amount of fiat with a very cheap fee, we don't want to do anything and just wait for the next few years crypto we already have a doubled price from now
Activity: 392
i think, everyone now interest to invest in the crypto market because earn profit easily. market prices when come down that time buy and hold. again prices when increases sell and earn profit. so many currency have but some are fake so people love crypto and invest.
Pages:
Jump to: