Pages:
Author

Topic: Why getting merit without helful post? - page 3. (Read 662 times)

Activity: 122
Merit: 20
Jet Cash's better half
November 19, 2018, 05:53:27 AM
You may not be getting as many views as you would expect for a couple of reasons. One is that you are not checking your spelling. There is a typo in the title of this thread, and this is a possible indicator that a thread will be of low value. Another trick you could try is to read your post aloud, and listen to it. The English text should flow naturally, and if it doesn't, you can lose readers.

Of course another factor that will decrease merit awards and readership is the repeating of oft started topics. This topic has appeared in many threads in a variety of guises.
Activity: 100
Merit: 1
Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain
November 19, 2018, 05:34:47 AM
Sorry if I said anything wrong

First of all, I do not understand a thing. That is why many people are getting merits even after creating small unhelpful post or thread and many people are not able to achieve any merit even by creating a lot of useful topic? Why is this all happening? So, did any others big rank members helping them? For example, you can visit my profile. I have posted several articles for the benefit of others. But I do not see much view in my posts. But if someone posts a bounty or airdrop, then there is no lack of view. Is there no value of free knowledge? I don't care about myself. There are many brothers in this forum who have not got any merits even by creating a good article. Is not their work disrespecting them? And another important aspect is noticeable. That is, if a legendary or hero member gives a reply with one or two line, then he gets merits. Does low level members feel bad for this? This is not just about me, it is the disappointment of all members of the lower level.

You can punish me if I've said something wrong and I will not feel bad about it. Because I'm not afraid to tell the truth.
 Angry Angry Sad Huh
Pages:
Jump to: