Pages:
Author

Topic: Why God exists in all people mind? - page 7. (Read 37727 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 10
November 30, 2017, 01:45:35 PM
God exist in all people mind cause God is the only who created us , He exist cause even in bad people cause we all believed that we have a God . A God who always see anything and even what we have thinking .
Activity: 308
Merit: 14
November 30, 2017, 01:02:03 PM
God exist in every body mind, because he created every body, he made us we don't made our self, every body recognize his creator which is God almighty. Its only a fool that  does not know that God exist.
Activity: 194
November 30, 2017, 12:44:08 PM
because man is created by god and when man dies will return to god. as a believer will surely remember his creator and will observe all the commandments of God and stay away from God's prohibitions
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
November 30, 2017, 12:30:00 PM
Simply because God realy exist and there is a lot of people who doesnt want to accept it, maybe because these people doesnt feel the beauty if life that God gave them.
Activity: 42
November 30, 2017, 10:45:15 AM
God is whatever it is better to be than not to be. Alone existing through Himself,
He makes all other things from nothing.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
November 30, 2017, 06:47:19 AM
Who create God? Why there is always a confusion, misunderstanding and debates on the topic of God? Why do people want God? Isn't we are the one to make everything possible? We don't have to give our faith and hope to God. Isn't it ? Why God exists in all people mind? Embarrassed

If we are just talking about God and not the collective general term of god then i would think that yes God is in all of us mainly because He willed it. He sent The Holy Spirit in us as a messenger and guide in our desicions. Some call it conscience or otherwise but this is The Spirit working in us. We all need God so we could actually fullfil our purpose to be a tool for His plan. Which we do not understand. Hence we have faith in play
Activity: 20
November 18, 2017, 10:48:24 AM
Because people needs something to believe in. To "help" them in the difficult moments of life.
Activity: 815
Merit: 502
November 17, 2017, 08:26:28 AM
Who create God? Why there is always a confusion, misunderstanding and debates on the topic of God? Why do people want God? Isn't we are the one to make everything possible? We don't have to give our faith and hope to God. Isn't it ? Why God exists in all people mind? Embarrassed
How can THE CREATOR be created?
Why God exists in all people mind? because HE is already exist before we exist !
copper member
Activity: 420
November 17, 2017, 07:58:49 AM
Because God is the creator of everything in the world.
Activity: 207
November 17, 2017, 05:30:02 AM
because the god is the god of all people just because he's different from human behavior.
Activity: 286
Global Risk Exchange - gref.io
November 17, 2017, 04:03:52 AM
because god give life to us that everyone have faith in god its part of our life
Activity: 390
Merit: 157
November 10, 2017, 10:46:33 AM

Because of our faith , God is on our heart , we have a faith and believe on God , I know we can't see and touch God but , we feel it right? , we have an conscience that we feel if we're right or wrong. But can I ask you do you have a commonsense? yes right ?. Can you see or even touch it ? no right? . Just like God , God is amazing we feel it on our heart. Just like our commonsense , God is our savior , as we see the world on the first place we know God , Because God is amazing that's why God exist on our mind and on our lives.
Activity: 51
November 10, 2017, 09:02:25 AM
Because they have a faith and God and they not doubt if God exist the important is, they believe that God exist with their mind and soul.
Activity: 10
November 10, 2017, 08:59:04 AM
It`s the questions, on which nobody has answers
Activity: 33
November 10, 2017, 08:51:36 AM

any thing need start and start for every thing is God  , smallest than every things and bigger than big things know every things
Activity: 185
November 10, 2017, 08:35:43 AM

I want God because i believe he created and love me so much.
Activity: 58
November 10, 2017, 08:04:28 AM
What a stupid question you are asking . God is the creator of creators and is king of every king he made us all he is the Almighty and is holding all powers and all authorities that is why he is present in our minds and at day of judgment we are answerable to him of what we had done in this world.. God is love ❤️I testify There is no God but Allah Almighty ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Activity: 266
November 10, 2017, 07:54:24 AM
they believe and i believe that god exist because he is the creator of this world rather universe. i do not think that human animals and the planets just pop up and exist in this world. there is one person that can do that and that is the creator god.
Activity: 532
Merit: 13
November 10, 2017, 07:43:40 AM
Often said"God is the alpha and the omega" meaning He  is the first and the last the beginning and ending the same God yesterday, today and forever. Who create God? none can answer this has he is the first. He exist in peoples mind because of those that have known him continue to publicize about him.
Activity: 174
November 09, 2017, 09:56:01 PM
my opinion, god must exist in the minds of all the people , because for every person who is religious, they must be sure that god is the one who has created us.
Pages:
Jump to: