Pages:
Author

Topic: Why Government does not like crypto? - page 29. (Read 15098 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 10
December 23, 2018, 01:42:18 PM
Because crypto cannot be regulated by the government and the government wants to control crypto which can be used to tax crypto users.
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
December 23, 2018, 01:27:51 PM
That's easy. Because they can't control it, at least not not. There are no laws so they are afraid
Activity: 1876
Merit: 5
December 23, 2018, 01:23:30 PM

Personally, I really like the fact that cryptocurrency has been introduced into our lives. It's great when new technologies appear in our lives. Now the crypt will change all the technologies as it has a great future. Most people have new types of earnings. And I think that earnings on cryptocurrency is not legal and this state does not like the fact that with this profit you need to pay taxes. And also for many more reasons.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
December 23, 2018, 07:02:30 AM
The government sees a great risk in cryptocurrency. And this is true, bitcoin can depreciate at any time and a lot of people will lose their money. I agree that the government should legally regulate the cryptocurrency market.
This scares them in the last place, and what is really important is the inability to control the flow of money, and in fact through cryptocurrencies not a few dark operations are carried out.
Activity: 364
December 23, 2018, 06:29:48 AM
The government sees a great risk in cryptocurrency. And this is true, bitcoin can depreciate at any time and a lot of people will lose their money. I agree that the government should legally regulate the cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 223
Merit: 1
December 22, 2018, 06:35:31 AM
Cryptocurrency is the most popular terms nowadays. People like cryptocurrency so much. Many people are involving in the crypto world. Everyone wants to earn money from cryptocurrency. While people are liking cryptocurrency, Government does not like it at all. In some countries, the government banned the cryptocurrency. What is the reason behind this banned?
Because it is easier to prohibit than to create a legislative base and try to introduce cryptocurrency into the existing economic model.
Activity: 238
December 22, 2018, 05:02:05 AM
Cryptocurrency is the most popular terms nowadays. People like cryptocurrency so much. Many people are involving in the crypto world. Everyone wants to earn money from cryptocurrency. While people are liking cryptocurrency, Government does not like it at all. In some countries, the government banned the cryptocurrency. What is the reason behind this banned?
The Government does not like what it cannot control and regulate. Cryptocurrencies have become too rapidly popular, so they did not have time to develop a legislative framework. I believe that prohibitions in some countries are just a temporary measure, and later, under certain conditions, a cryptocurrency can be approved and applied. As early as 2019, serious changes could occur in this direction.
Activity: 336
December 22, 2018, 04:44:21 AM
I think the government is also considering how to use cryptocurrency, it is also beneficial for them to make their stablecoins!
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
December 22, 2018, 04:31:03 AM
Why should they? They don't have any profit of it as a government, it will make a competition to the current financial system, it is hard to tax it. They hate the crypto, at least until they can control it.
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
December 22, 2018, 04:26:21 AM
Crypto can be a bad thing for the country because of the existence of a dark transaction will lead to cases of smuggling. It is the country's feared that many of the countries that have not received they can be crypto in General. In addition, there are still many cryptos that have directions to fraud and the country's feared this could be a problem for their citizens.
Activity: 588
December 22, 2018, 04:00:48 AM
The government fears this cryptocurrency will have a negative impact on the local currency. And in crypto, it is very possible for money laundering and what the government is afraid of is funding terrorist funding. And this is all that has made the government in my country not give permission about Cryptocurrency.
Activity: 304
December 22, 2018, 03:31:13 AM

Tell me, if you had a dwarf at home, who inclines your children and grandmother to disobedience and complete freedom of action, would you be happy and loved him? I guess not. The state also refers to cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 798
Merit: 14
December 20, 2018, 05:51:53 PM
Crypto isn't regulated as such, tax will not be well monitored. Also the anonymity which cryptocurrency is introducing coupled with ease of payment across border is elimating governments full Co teol over individuals transactions. It's something beyond their control that's why I think government don't like crypto.
Activity: 168
December 20, 2018, 05:49:01 PM
I think that they secretly invest money in cryptocurrency just do not tell us about it
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
December 20, 2018, 05:43:28 PM
The blockchain platform brings great innovations and improvements to our lives. Cryptocurrency payments are decentralized, have a high transaction rate and small commissions. But by this very same it is a threat to the banking sector and meets with resistance from many states.
Activity: 504
December 20, 2018, 05:36:31 PM
I think that most people simply do not understand what cryptocurrency is. In addition, government agencies want to control cryptocurrency.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
December 20, 2018, 05:34:37 PM
Governments have realized the potential danger for them lies in Bitcoin. Bitcoin makes people free and this process is impossible to stop. Of course it is possible by completely destroying the Internet. But we understand that this is practically impossible
Activity: 182
December 20, 2018, 01:51:09 PM
they cannot earn on it therefore do not recognize cryptocurrency. as soon as they find an opportunity to make money on cryptocurrency, the attitude towards it will immediately change
Activity: 345
December 20, 2018, 01:47:29 PM
It breaks the current economic and economic rules of the world. No taxes or social security fees will be paid. Because of that, the government did not like the crypto. But I believe in the future they will set some rules in crypto to develop and make it the world's largest trading platform.  Wink
Activity: 350
December 20, 2018, 09:25:38 AM
I think it has a lot of decent answers sounded. And every one of them has a place to be. The government will not benefit from this. All fees, taxes, transaction tracking will be bypassed by the government and they do not want to remain indifferent to this. If the government agrees to legalize cryptocurrencies they could lose the financial sector in the state.
Pages:
Jump to: