Pages:
Author

Topic: Why Government does not like crypto? - page 39. (Read 15098 times)

copper member
Activity: 363
Merit: 9
November 01, 2018, 01:51:33 AM
I think this topic has often been discussed. most governments don't like crypto because:
2. Cryptocurrency is anonymous so they fear crypto will be used for illegal activities such as washing and funding terrorist activities.
If crypto will be used to financed illegal activities such as terrorism then those who are doing it are idiots. Cryptocurrency can be traced and they will be caught if they do so. This reason is not true why government don't like crypto.
Activity: 260
Merit: 10
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
November 01, 2018, 01:39:01 AM
Most governments that don't like cryptocurrencies are because of their economies. We know that many countries' economies are centrally controlled, but cryptocurrencies are decentralized!
Activity: 364
https://bvo.trybravo.com/
November 01, 2018, 01:34:19 AM
Cryptocurrency is the most popular terms nowadays. People like cryptocurrency so much. Many people are involving in the crypto world. Everyone wants to earn money from cryptocurrency. While people are liking cryptocurrency, Government does not like it at all. In some countries, the government banned the cryptocurrency. What is the reason behind this banned?

Cryptocurrency is very private, untraceable, and out of the government control. Thats why they don't like it. Government better embrace crypto currency and tax it instead of banning. They can't stand against the growing amount of crypto users.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 586
November 01, 2018, 01:29:55 AM
Cryptocurrency is the most popular terms nowadays. People like cryptocurrency so much. Many people are involving in the crypto world. Everyone wants to earn money from cryptocurrency. While people are liking cryptocurrency, Government does not like it at all. In some countries, the government banned the cryptocurrency. What is the reason behind this banned?
Because cryptocurrencies have broken their long-standing order of financial management, the traditional financial industry has not benefited.
The main reason is they cannot control it and also they don't like crypto because of the disadvantages of cryptocurrency, like it can used in illegal activities. But even government don't like it many people are getting involve to it because they give lot of opportunity like earning a lot and getting a lot of profit by using crypto. I think government will never be liked crypto because they are not same especially in their laws.
Activity: 493
Merit: 100
November 01, 2018, 01:26:35 AM
I think this topic has often been discussed. most governments don't like crypto because:
1. they are afraid that cryptocurrency can replace their national currency
2. Cryptocurrency is anonymous so they fear crypto will be used for illegal activities such as washing and funding terrorist activities.
3. then they are also afraid that cryptocurrency is only a bubble that can erupt and cause losses to investors.
4. and according to them cryptocurrency can also disrupt their banking system because people prefer to invest in crypto than at the bank.
maybe that's the reason some countries reject cryptocurreny.
Activity: 602
November 01, 2018, 01:25:26 AM
Maybe the government has its own opinion on this matter, because cryptocurrency is considered to be detrimental or not, but it is true that the government does not like cryptocurrency with opinions that are different from each country
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
2local[IEO] - https://2local.io/
November 01, 2018, 01:06:56 AM
Because cryptocurrencies have broken their long-standing order of financial management, the traditional financial industry has not benefited.
Activity: 308
Merit: 2
November 01, 2018, 12:51:40 AM

I think the main reason is that they don't know how to regulate it and it seems new for every government so they choose to ban it or avoid it instead of supporting it but if they know the capabilities of cryptocurrency,  I think they will starting to like it. 
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
November 01, 2018, 12:49:09 AM
banning of many countries about the risks because certainly crypto can be caused. prices are still vulnerable to fluctuations will be one of the cause after that Crypto was rejected in many countries. Maybe the system transactions are good enough but on the other hand this could be abused in the black market transactions and of course, the Government very forbidding it.
Activity: 350
November 01, 2018, 12:32:46 AM
I believe that the main reason for the ban by the governments of cryptocurrency is that they can not control the cryptocurrency
Yes, this is the main and most important element, I have the same thoughts as you. Since the electronic money is too large, the knowledge of each person is different, they can not control all the new ideas and inventions of the world of technology, so they will not be able to manage all. cryptographic password
Activity: 434
November 01, 2018, 12:15:39 AM
How could it be that the government does not like cryptocurrencies, which is definitely a fake. The reason why the government rejects cryptocurrencies must be that it is very dangerous and not suitable for all investors. This must be considered for their people, and the cryptocurrency market is just beginning to be filled with too many risks.
Activity: 415
October 31, 2018, 11:59:54 PM
I think this is related to their technology. They are not ready to issue their own cryptocurrency. In addition, the cryptocurrency is just beginning to be very unstable. They may want it to stabilize.
Activity: 1032
Merit: 502
October 31, 2018, 07:34:25 PM
I don't see reason for dislike of cryptocurrency either by government or individual or group! Cryptocurrency intend to make things easier and faster in finance, business and in economy! Cryptocurrency is making lives better and it should be embraced!
Well, The head of the Bank of International Settlements absolutely disagree with you.
'Stop Trying to Create Money' - said BIS Chief to coders  Grin
https://www.coindesk.com/bis-chief-says-stop-trying-to-create-money-in-new-crypto-critique/
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
October 31, 2018, 07:23:09 PM
I don't see reason for dislike of cryptocurrency either by government or individual or group! Cryptocurrency intend to make things easier and faster in finance, business and in economy! Cryptocurrency is making lives better and it should be embraced!
Activity: 140
October 31, 2018, 07:11:59 PM
I believe that the main reason for the ban by the governments of cryptocurrency is that they can not control the cryptocurrency
Activity: 165
Merit: 5
October 31, 2018, 07:07:26 PM
i  think the most  important reason why government does  not  like crypto is because it is  going to  make unreal their plans of taking more money maybe or stealing we can say.
Government abandoned crypto because they believe that it's powerful to replace what they supported which is fiat money .I believe that if they are able to accept this fiat may diminished as possible .
Activity: 46
Merit: 1
The World’s First Blockchain Core
October 31, 2018, 07:01:03 PM
i  think the most  important reason why government does  not  like crypto is because it is  going to  make unreal their plans of taking more money maybe or stealing we can say.
Activity: 1032
Merit: 502
October 31, 2018, 06:59:46 PM
Well, before Satoshi presented bitcoins whitepaper only governments had the power to print money. Also governments and banks like to say Bitcoin is backed by nothing. That's the reason in my opinion.
Activity: 336
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
October 31, 2018, 05:34:13 PM
Government just wanna to use crypto for themselves and try to control all economic situation now. Crypto don't gives them that chance.
Activity: 104
Decentralized Digital Billboards
October 31, 2018, 05:29:26 PM
The cryptocurrency is freedom. The government controls freedom. The government does not need free people.
Pages:
Jump to: