Pages:
Author

Topic: Why Government does not like crypto? - page 34. (Read 15098 times)

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
December 07, 2018, 07:03:39 AM
Cryptocurrency is very popular in most of the countries and for sure governments don't like the crypto concept because it is untraceable. I think this is the main reason.
Activity: 131
Merit: 6
December 07, 2018, 06:57:57 AM
Cryptocurrency is the most popular terms nowadays. People like cryptocurrency so much. Many people are involving in the crypto world. Everyone wants to earn money from cryptocurrency. While people are liking cryptocurrency, Government does not like it at all. In some countries, the government banned the cryptocurrency. What is the reason behind this banned?

I think because cryptocurrency don't have any foundation, and many people get scammed. But i think if you are so wise and smart you will not get scammed and i think if all countries and government will agree to cryptocurrency and support it, i believe that the crypto market will not dump too much, but will pump because it is supported by all the governments.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
December 07, 2018, 05:37:55 AM
Cryptocurrency decreases need in fiat money, so they are not capable of allowing it untill the fiat will become strong enough. It is pretty obvious.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
December 07, 2018, 04:48:34 AM
I don't think the Governments doesn't likely hate crypto.. They just put an action to anything that may have a threat to their society and end it before it could harm their place..
Activity: 170
December 07, 2018, 04:41:32 AM
Because the main goal for the crypto currencies is the anonymity and the lack of the third party. It is unimaginable for the modern governments and it seems like they will be forced to accept them but crypto is going to be regulated.
Activity: 539
Merit: 20
December 07, 2018, 04:36:42 AM
Because these coins cannot be monopolized by the states. people can transfer as they wish and the money circulates. Tax smuggling is quite stable and does not like these state
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1022
December 07, 2018, 04:33:02 AM
Imagine, that you trick 100 million people, take their money and live your life as you want. Then comes the blockchain, blocks your opportunity to stole money directly and can even show how you spend your money. Would you like it?
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
December 07, 2018, 04:30:14 AM
Because people who earn income from Cryptocurrency are tax-free. And the government is also afraid that this Cryptocurrency will be used as a place for money laundering and harming the country. So that until now it has not been approved by the government regarding its use. But everyone can access it and even get money from Cryptocurrency.
Activity: 322
December 07, 2018, 04:06:05 AM
Cryptocurrency is the most popular terms nowadays. People like cryptocurrency so much. Many people are involving in the crypto world. Everyone wants to earn money from cryptocurrency. While people are liking cryptocurrency, Government does not like it at all. In some countries, the government banned the cryptocurrency. What is the reason behind this banned?

Because they are not capable of earning money on ICOs and cryptocurrencies and goverments do not like everything they are not able to control.
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
December 05, 2018, 04:53:04 PM

In my own opinion, the reason why Government keeps banning cryptocurrency because it is decentralized and they can not control it. Cryptocurrency can used in some illegal activities inside the country and Government can not monitor it. Some country have a personal reason why they did not allowed to accept cryptocurrency. Let's respect their own decision and lets hope it will change soon.
Activity: 280
yamzu
December 05, 2018, 04:18:38 PM
In my opinion it's one reason why government does not like crypto. It is unstable situation in cryptocurrency market. Governs just can't control crypto and they try to make it really hard.
Activity: 196
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
December 05, 2018, 04:12:00 PM
they usually bann something that threatens thei safety or position. crypto is another money sistem and they are too comfortable with fiat. why to change it? they will have to make all sorts of adjustments before admitting crytpo
Activity: 1190
Merit: 111
December 05, 2018, 04:10:45 PM
Government has limit access to cryptocurrency on their citizen and mostly zero access.
Taxes will be in risk and people will have their freedom to have their own currency.
Corruption will be lessen and bank manipulation will be gone.
Activity: 645
Merit: 1
December 05, 2018, 03:38:05 PM
Not all Government hate crypto , we still have some of them that have started appreciating and encouraging crypto recently. Some Government are not in support of crypto because they dont believe in it .
Activity: 199
Merit: 1
December 05, 2018, 03:33:56 PM
Because they fear that crypto market can easily be manipulated and also they are thinking about the security issues but the end they will understand that crypto is the solution to economic problems of most of the developing countries.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 254
December 05, 2018, 03:04:25 PM

Because crypto is the real opportunity to earn something, because traditional banks lose their relevance among the potential clients. Cryptocurrencies and Blickchain is clearness in transactions, secured thing, where governmental institutions loose their influence.
Activity: 994
Merit: 250
December 05, 2018, 02:57:20 PM
The government is simply not profitable. thanks to banks and cash, they receive huge taxes to the treasury. and the cryptocurrency will not allow them to do it. they will also have to change the laws
Activity: 314
Merit: 102
December 05, 2018, 02:49:12 PM
Current state of market underlines that cryptomarket and most of currencies are not ready to stable cooperation with governmetns. That is what I can see.
Activity: 664
Merit: 100
December 04, 2018, 02:12:50 PM
in my opinion the government does not approve cryptocurrency, because they want to control the economy with clear transaction data. while this cryptocurrency uses transactions anonymously, so the government cannot find out the transaction.
copper member
Activity: 90
Merit: 0
December 04, 2018, 02:00:49 PM
I guess its because it's  and government always like to be in control and not operating form a decentralized system
Pages:
Jump to: