Pages:
Author

Topic: Why Government does not like crypto? - page 44. (Read 15098 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 10
October 27, 2018, 04:05:06 PM
the government now can't control and regulate crypto, money goes past them and they, at the moment, can't do anything about it. Every day more and more people begin to trust the cryptocurrency, soon the government will take measures and try to impose a tax.
Activity: 728
Merit: 131
October 27, 2018, 03:46:38 PM
Because government has no control with the BITCOIN and some cryptocurrency.
They can't manipulate the price and the hold of it.
Fiat serves them the best corruption in their lives.
Do you know that the world owe more than trillion uSD to FIAT? to whom we owe the money? ALIEN?
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
October 27, 2018, 03:44:54 PM
About cryptocurrency the government does not receive taxes, it is economically quite unprofitable. And at the same time, a very large percentage of fraud and money laundering - which is also not positive for the government. They can not regulate and control the cryptocurrency in any way
Activity: 364
October 27, 2018, 07:48:28 AM
Many people invested their money in cryptocurrency and lost it. Therefore, the governments of many countries do not recognize Bitcoin and other coins as full-fledged financial assets. This decision is dictated by the care of its citizens.
Activity: 56
Decentralized Digital Billboards
October 26, 2018, 05:25:20 PM
The government does not love spare cash. It is favorable to them that people bought in future euro or dollar but not cryptocurrency.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 5
October 26, 2018, 05:08:38 PM

I can say for myself that in our country it is allowed to carry out activities with cryptocurrency. As for the other countries, I can not say for the countries where the ban was prohibited. I know that our government, on the other hand, allows you to implement your own country’s cryptocurrency. So this information about cryptocurrency to everyone in our modern time is very interesting. I believe that this is the technology of the future.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 500
October 26, 2018, 04:28:22 PM
Government don't like crypto because it can take fees of it, it is a simple fact, but every country's economy is based on fees. That's have no idea how to take a fee from crypto.
Activity: 364
Merit: 1
jarvis.exchange
October 26, 2018, 04:24:39 PM
Government does not like crypto because lack of central authority. We know that government control fiat and government like fiat because within their control unlike crypto.
Activity: 378
October 26, 2018, 09:04:00 AM
People, who use cryptocurrency as payment method do not pay taxex. Moreover, merchants, who accept cryptocurrency do not pay taxex too. It is the reason.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
October 26, 2018, 08:07:29 AM
I think that the main reason is only that cryptocurrencies are decentralized and cannot be controlled.
Can be controlled by governement and decentralized cryptocurrency doesnt mean that it fights against centralized authorities, it only means that there is no authority inside the technology Wink.

not only that, because cryptocurrency has anonymous nature it is feared that it will be misused for crime activity (there are many cases)
On the other hand, maybe they are afraid if fiat will be replaced by cryptocurrency which basically cannot be regulated by anyone.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
October 26, 2018, 08:02:25 AM
i think the government want to control everything in their country ...
by legallysm and some of them think about their country's own currency ..( if the crypto affect on their currency )..
and the government want to handle all the currencies ... that's also for caring of people and avoid frauds ..!!
but the crypto standing on trust !..many advantages and disadvantages are also in crypto ...but more people using this currency possitively !!
crypto is a good plattform for the investors , business companies ...i hope government can understand this and approve the crypto...
Activity: 251
Merit: 3
Globe-dex.com
October 26, 2018, 07:27:44 AM
Cryptocurrency is the most popular terms nowadays. People like cryptocurrency so much. Many people are involving in the crypto world. Everyone wants to earn money from cryptocurrency. While people are liking cryptocurrency, Government does not like it at all. In some countries, the government banned the cryptocurrency. What is the reason behind this banned?
Because the crypto currency will destroy the entire economy of the planet. Crypto currency is a way to make money only for ordinary people, but not for the government. Who wants to go to work for a factory or office, usually to earn money and give some of this money to the state in the form of taxes? If you can sit at home, in a comfortable for you conditions, sell and buy a crypto currency. And you do not have to share with anyone, even with the state!

Yes it was quite true that government was scared on cryptocurrency because it affects our whole market ecosystem or economy. But is not only for destroying our socioeconomic growth and development of our countries but it has have a hidden content that the government keep and secured. Like transparency for all government transactions it has a limitation only unlike for the new crypto revolution. Blockchain technology is one the greatest man's invention that the government dislikes.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 254
October 26, 2018, 06:52:47 AM
All governmental institutions of different countries are interested in controlling and managing financial flows of their citizens, when they can fix up the taxes and regulate them, but crypto currency and Blockchain technologies help people to find the market niche where they are able to earn something really in a very transparent way.
Activity: 262
October 26, 2018, 06:49:21 AM
Direct threat to an established system. It took a huge amount of time to adjust the entire system exactly as it was required for certain forces. And this whole unplanned world of cryptocurrencies destabilizes what they want to keep. Of course, for the sake of certain forces. Although I'm not an old man of conspiracy theories.
oho
Activity: 490
Investing in the future development of blockchain
October 26, 2018, 06:36:49 AM
I believe that the real reason for the prohibition of cryptocurrency is the ousting of intermediate levels (for example, government, banks, notaries, courts, etc.). But all this is being done under the guise of protecting people from fraud, selling weapons and drug trafficking for cryptocurrency, although no one remembers the moment when traditional means are the main means of calculation) !!!
Activity: 280
October 26, 2018, 06:25:57 AM
The reasons most government of the world banned cryptocurrency is not far fetch, most government don't want to lose the financial control of their economy, they love the total control of the central bank where only government can issue money, so they are afraid to lose that control to the individual through decentralization of the economy.
Activity: 708
Merit: 103
Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy
October 26, 2018, 06:13:59 AM
I think that the main reason is only that cryptocurrencies are decentralized and cannot be controlled.
Can be controlled by governement and decentralized cryptocurrency doesnt mean that it fights against centralized authorities, it only means that there is no authority inside the technology Wink.
Activity: 546
October 26, 2018, 06:02:04 AM
For the Government that this could give Cryptocurrency a negative impact. I take for example in my country that the Government is afraid of if Cryptocurrency was used for evil. The Government was afraid Cryptocurrency used for money laundering and terrorist funding.

Cryptocurrency according to the government was used for evil? How about the Fiat currency, isn't it can also be use for evil purposes or illegal activities. If that is true why other government country like in Japan decided to regulate bitcoin as their secondary payment to their territory, even in other country too. Meaning. it shows that if there is other government hate it, it is just simply because they won't get any benefits on it due to centralize vs. decentralization. 

The government does not receive taxes from cryptocurrency. This is an unusual type of economy for the government and I think they are not ready for such breakthroughs yet. The reason is that there are grandfathers in the government and they cannot think modernly.
Activity: 476
October 26, 2018, 05:30:31 AM
For the Government that this could give Cryptocurrency a negative impact. I take for example in my country that the Government is afraid of if Cryptocurrency was used for evil. The Government was afraid Cryptocurrency used for money laundering and terrorist funding.

Cryptocurrency according to the government was used for evil? How about the Fiat currency, isn't it can also be use for evil purposes or illegal activities. If that is true why other government country like in Japan decided to regulate bitcoin as their secondary payment to their territory, even in other country too. Meaning. it shows that if there is other government hate it, it is just simply because they won't get any benefits on it due to centralize vs. decentralization. 
Activity: 490
October 26, 2018, 04:26:09 AM
Cryptocurrency is the most popular terms nowadays. People like cryptocurrency so much. Many people are involving in the crypto world. Everyone wants to earn money from cryptocurrency. While people are liking cryptocurrency, Government does not like it at all. In some countries, the government banned the cryptocurrency. What is the reason behind this banned?
One of the very first reasons is that the government cannot control financial flows in cryptocurrency and use it as a manipulator over people, as Fiat is used in our lives. When using these innovations, removed the layer of intermediaries, and therefore corruption, which is very important.
Pages:
Jump to: