Author

Topic: Why have Bitcoin instead of cash? - page 126. (Read 246148 times)

legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083
August 24, 2016, 04:30:54 AM
because the value of cash can decrease from day to day, but if you invest your cash in bitcoin the price of bitcoin is expecting to increase, therefore it is better to keep your assets in bitcoin instead of cash.
and it will be decreasing because there is more and more money being printed out, in my opinion bitcoins are way better because of that

Yes and due to what happened with bitfinex we still havent got back to the price in where it is from the past month, so it is now really the good time to buy. As days goes by we are gaining back those lost dollars with buyers getting in.

I think the bitcoin price will rise in the next few months when the people are moving away from the altcoin to bitcoin again.

That is hard to predict. This altcoins are strong when it comes to the trust of their users. They will not just move away to where they can more than bitcoin.
There is a lot of movement in altcoins and there are a lot to choose.
Activity: 2772
Merit: 645
No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small
August 24, 2016, 03:57:50 AM
because the value of cash can decrease from day to day, but if you invest your cash in bitcoin the price of bitcoin is expecting to increase, therefore it is better to keep your assets in bitcoin instead of cash.
and it will be decreasing because there is more and more money being printed out, in my opinion bitcoins are way better because of that

Yes and due to what happened with bitfinex we still havent got back to the price in where it is from the past month, so it is now really the good time to buy. As days goes by we are gaining back those lost dollars with buyers getting in.

I think the bitcoin price will rise in the next few months when the people are moving away from the altcoin to bitcoin again.
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083
August 23, 2016, 11:20:56 PM

Activity: 952
Merit: 500
August 23, 2016, 10:23:37 PM
In terms of investment bitcoin will dominate as it has no inflation unlike in cash but it terms of currency cash will win over bitcoin as cash are accepted anywhere in the world and it is more convenient to use than bitcoin.
Activity: 173
Merit: 100
August 23, 2016, 02:37:29 PM
Activity: 756
Merit: 520
August 23, 2016, 09:30:34 AM
How did you pay for tacos with Bitcoin. I mean, is there a place that sells tacos and accept Bitcoins, or this the person who sold them just happened to know about it and agreed to right then and there?

I hope you won't need to headache in response to receipt of the bitcoin for each transaction, because it will make you not have confidence in the bitcoin and I am sure you will lose the chance to get a very big advantage in the bitcoin. Stay calm and look for ways to get more bitcoin.
dx5
Activity: 303
Merit: 251
August 22, 2016, 11:59:32 PM
How did you pay for tacos with Bitcoin. I mean, is there a place that sells tacos and accept Bitcoins, or this the person who sold them just happened to know about it and agreed to right then and there?
Activity: 268
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
August 22, 2016, 08:08:02 PM
yeah the price of the bitcoin is definitely going to increase thats why i am investing into it at the moment, i hope it will make me some decent profit
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1002
= jasad =
August 22, 2016, 03:15:09 AM
I have bitcoin instead of cash because using bitcoin is more fast for transaction at online shops and bitcoin is like my second money for buy or selling something.
really good to hear this fro people ,
i just wish everyone can treat bitcoin like this and enjoying every single bitcoin advantages ,
people should realize that the low fee transaction are the main benefit use bitcoin instead cash ,
also you can send money over bitcoin around the world faster than cash over western union.
Activity: 420
August 22, 2016, 02:45:29 AM
I have bitcoin instead of cash because using bitcoin is more fast for transaction at online shops and bitcoin is like my second money for buy or selling something.
Activity: 231
Merit: 100
August 22, 2016, 02:35:53 AM
Really that is good that you were able to buy foods with your bitcoin and there is a store where bitcoin is acceptable.  Here in our country we can use our bitcoin in paying our bills from our credit cards, utilities like water and electricity.  We could also use it to pay for school tuition fees and loans.

Bitcoin is so easy to use.  Less stress less hassle.  You do not need to worry about what if you forgot your wallet or lost it.  Or someone holdup you.  You only need internet connection, a phone to buy and pay for other goods. 
Activity: 434
Merit: 251
August 21, 2016, 05:45:34 PM
I don't care about currency to use, for me bitcoins is good for online shopping and investments same as dollar and others, but bitcoins is good cause you don't need to pay taxes.
Activity: 907
August 21, 2016, 04:51:00 PM

Even if the value of cash decreases from day to day, it is not guaranteed that Bitcoin value will always be increasing. It may happen, and regularly happens that Bitcoin loses value, and these losses are substantial (dozens of percentages within just a few weeks or even days). What I want to say is that Bitcoin is not a panacea as many people would like it to be.

I think if everyone start to adopt bitcoin and invest their money in bitcoin then the price of bitcoin will definitely increase, and that is why we all want to have bitcoin instead of cash with all of us, and we are trying to invite everyone to put their money in bitcoin.
Activity: 952
Merit: 503
August 21, 2016, 04:47:34 PM
i think bitcoin is very safe and bitcoin transaction is available in all countries for inline shopping and its transaction is very faster and with low fees.
Activity: 518
August 21, 2016, 04:15:05 PM
Because cash loses value? I am starting to think that bitcoin is not gaining value. Yes there are reasons of many people hearing about bitcoin thanks to exposure and the more people who want to own bitcoin means the price of bitcoin will go higher but the marketcap is a whole lot now to change thanks to awareness. I believe bitcoin price is going higher not because bitcoin worths more , its because fiats worth less.
not the value of fiat will not be reduced and the price of bitcoin will never be higher than the value of fiat, i never thought 1 satoshi it would be worth for use it.
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1030
Privacy is always important
August 21, 2016, 02:32:14 PM
Because cash loses value? I am starting to think that bitcoin is not gaining value. Yes there are reasons of many people hearing about bitcoin thanks to exposure and the more people who want to own bitcoin means the price of bitcoin will go higher but the marketcap is a whole lot now to change thanks to awareness. I believe bitcoin price is going higher not because bitcoin worths more , its because fiats worth less.
Yeah right bitcoin will be more valuable in the future and it will grow and grow more, and yeah fiat is not worth it because its just a fiat the price of fiat will never change unless if you are in other country and then you are earning usd at home..the price of usd is changing but not high enough like bitcoin..
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
August 21, 2016, 02:30:01 PM
Also, the fact that money or medium of exchanges as we know it has changed over the course of history. Bitcoin gives us a new way to exchange value, and is cheaper to send money abroad than the current financial system. So what if Bitcoin in many years time becomes the standard method in which we choose to transact?
It gets people thinking, at least the people I have spoken to!
and good points you've mentioned
legendary
Activity: 3276
Merit: 1128
August 21, 2016, 02:23:09 PM
Activity: 237
August 19, 2016, 12:34:44 PM

Even if the value of cash decreases from day to day, it is not guaranteed that Bitcoin value will always be increasing. It may happen, and regularly happens that Bitcoin loses value, and these losses are substantial (dozens of percentages within just a few weeks or even days). What I want to say is that Bitcoin is not a panacea as many people would like it to be.
The value of bitcoin is unstable and yeah we cant guarantee that it will always increase because it is flactuating. currently the price is low and this is the time to buy, i want to have bitcoin instead of cash because there is a chance that my money will grow.
it is definitely going to increase, you are right about it, i would like to get some good profit with the bitcoins i have now
legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
August 19, 2016, 09:52:12 AM
bitcoin is too safer and secure and its transaction is very faster and bitcoin transaction fees is very lower.
of course bitcoin is way safer, you dont have to give it to someone like banks to hold it and you are the master of your own bitcoins

It depends. If the good bank can give me some interest and can secure my bitcoin, I will use the bitcoin instead of holding it myself.
If you keep your coin on wallet and price increases then you can have some interest more than the banks.
that's the advantages of bitcoin, than you put money in the bank and the value of bitcoin your savings can increase if prices rise but the safety of bitcoin is still a bit of a problem.

LOL for a thinking like that. How come you are comparing the interest of your money in the bank and price fluctuation of bitcoin??? Didn't you know the difference of stable currency to a currency that has an active price fluctuations???

A low interest rate you are talking in banks is a big amount to consider when it come for fiat trades. Learn to fo Forex trades so that you have some insights rather to post such non sense information.
Low intererest rate of bank is guaranteed but bitcoin and forex are risky and forex from many aspects is similar to bitcoin.

regular savings accounts where you can withdraw your money at any time don't have fixed or guaranteed interest rates. at least, not here. you only get guaranteed interest if you agree that the bank will lock your money away for a period of minimum 1 year. the downside of this is that you can't reach your money untill the expiry date of that contract. on top of that, it's only 3-4% per year at most.
Jump to: