Author

Topic: Why have Bitcoin instead of cash? - page 150. (Read 246148 times)

legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083
June 01, 2016, 08:27:23 PM
For me it is the sending fee. Why pay more in a money transfer company like western union and others like that if you can do it through bitcoin. So simple for me and faster. My relative just need to go to the bank I send them the account number and pin. Then, they just withdraw it like an atm. I saved time and I saved money.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 564
June 01, 2016, 08:59:06 AM
If you will ask why i have bitcoins instead of real cash there are many answer i can give to you.First is i cant waste bitcoins in daily life,because when i have my cash savings on my hand or wallet one thing is sure i will spent it on many things and my money will be gone.I use bitcoins cause it can let my money grow and higher security than having physical cash
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
https://trueflip.io/
June 01, 2016, 04:31:04 AM
The only reason I would choose Bitcoin instead of cash is because of the fact that the value of the Bitcoin can go up. With cash you can pay at every store so cash is more handy then Bitcoin.
For me bitcoin will be more valuable in the future due to increase in demand while the cash is subject to deflation so I would chose bitcoins over cash.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
June 01, 2016, 04:17:59 AM
The only reason I would choose Bitcoin instead of cash is because of the fact that the value of the Bitcoin can go up. With cash you can pay at every store so cash is more handy then Bitcoin.
Activity: 826
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
May 31, 2016, 05:43:06 PM
Bitcoin is essentially more 'easier' to hold then cash. The only reason to not use bitcoin is because of fees, and the fact that most merchants aren't accepting BTC.
It is not like what you say but bitcoin is a type of investment for me and I may use it in different places for online shopping.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
www.secondstrade.com - 190% return Binary option
May 31, 2016, 04:58:35 PM
The act of having a bitcoin instead of cash is much better when it comes to security. I may say that cash is well spend and you cannot even control yourself of spending that much money. Money is just save to your bank accounts and do not just earn interest as high as bitcoin and the exchange amount is always the same. Bitcoin amount get even higher than any money or legal tender and its good for negotiation even in every day life for it price value changes from time to time that we cannot determine.
Activity: 812
May 31, 2016, 03:49:27 PM
Bitcoin is essentially more 'easier' to hold then cash. The only reason to not use bitcoin is because of fees, and the fact that most merchants aren't accepting BTC.

Fees is not an major issue in bitcoin, people prefer to use it only because of less fees and the other advantage is its not easy to steal your bitcoin like cash.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
May 31, 2016, 03:44:50 PM
Because of Digital way of using the currency, It is easy way online banking system so the next generation will get the easy way can use there money and I think the others cash system will destroy by bitcoin and it is not to far . 
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
May 31, 2016, 03:14:55 PM
Activity: 826
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
May 31, 2016, 02:38:08 PM
Its way safer you cannot get robbed and you can also simply not lose it because its just on your phone(wallet) as a example.
But you may lose your phone or your accounts become hacked, so it is not that safe although it may have less risks.
Activity: 406
May 31, 2016, 01:07:21 PM
I think better to have cash instead of bitcoin, cash is much better, you can simply buy what you want everywhere, with bitcoin you are so limited on buying.
Activity: 364
May 31, 2016, 10:05:15 AM
I recently paid for some local tacos using Bitcoin. My friend who was unfamilar with Bitcoin thought it was strange, like I technically didn't pay for them or something. We got into discussing Bitcoin and one of the questions he asked me was:
"Why would you want Bitcoins instead of cash?". For a second I didn't know what to say; then I thought about it and here is what I came up with. Feel free to contribute to this.

1) More security (especially if you are careful).

2) Bitcoins are a potential investment, cash is not. Paper currency only really goes down in value, Bitcoins have a lot of potential to be worth more as time goes on.

3) Fast, worldwide transactions at your fingertips.

4) Similar to #3, but it's a universal currency. It's legal in most countries of the world and you don't need any kind of currency conversion to send money to people in a different country than your own.
Its not that you dont need to use cash if you have bitcoins you can use both off course. But it depends about what you want to buy you can buy almost everything with cash. But you cant with coins so take the right choice what you want to buy and with cash or coins.
Bitcoin will be also much safer and that is nice because you cant even be robbed or something so you can also feel yourself safe and that is nice for yourself.
But the bad thing of the Bitcoin is that the value always can change so you dont know what is going to happen in the future later and that is the bad thing.
Activity: 322
May 31, 2016, 03:37:04 AM
I would have Bitcoin instead of Bitcoin because of the fact that the value of the Bitcoin can always go up which means that it is worth more. With cash you can pay at every store you want and that is not possible with Bitcoin.
Activity: 924
Lick me like a lolipop
May 30, 2016, 12:30:37 PM
Besides, Bitcoin is an invisible gold and do not be restricted by the customs.
Right there are no tax that we are paying, Some of the transaction is free.If bitcoin we can have the security that no one will steal our money from us

If you hold bitcoins it guarantees you the safety, as it cannot be stolen easily, and no is aware how much millions of money you are holding, cash should kept only according to the basic expenses.
Activity: 336
May 30, 2016, 12:27:44 PM
Right there are no tax that we are paying, Some of the transaction is free.If bitcoin we can have the security that no one will steal our money from us
Activity: 602
May 30, 2016, 11:15:23 AM
With cash you can use it at far more places then Bitcoin but With Bitcoin the value can go up which can lead to more money. So because of that Bitcoin is why some people choose Bitcoin over cash.

If we have cash, so we want to utilize it, only cash is not enough thing. Everyone want to use it and specially in this way where we can get profit. so mostly people prefer the bitcoin who know about it. I mean you and me know about the bitcoin so we will chose Bitcoin instead of cash.   
Activity: 714
May 30, 2016, 10:46:19 AM
With cash you can use it at far more places then Bitcoin but With Bitcoin the value can go up which can lead to more money. So because of that Bitcoin is why some people choose Bitcoin over cash.

For now its an instant cash as the price is steadily increases but in the future when it will become more stable and small price fluctuations will happen, we can see then the real value of bitcoins, one thing I can guarantee its good in using online transactions.

You can see now that there will be more people that is using Bitcoin as their payment method and more than cash and that is because they also can feel safer on the street because they cant be robbed also and that is nice.
Bitcoin is online money and you also know that the world is becoming more digital so that would be perfect for the currency if it will be more used later.
Activity: 2954
Merit: 672
Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!
May 30, 2016, 01:58:50 AM

For now its an instant cash as the price is steadily increases but in the future when it will become more stable and small price fluctuations will happen, we can see then the real value of bitcoins, one thing I can guarantee its good in using online transactions.
Activity: 364
May 24, 2016, 05:03:23 AM
Activity: 2926
Merit: 636
May 24, 2016, 04:46:05 AM
Its way safer you cannot get robbed and you can also simply not lose it because its just on your phone(wallet) as a example.

You are right about that, I think its better to have bitcoins on you than real money, also the fact is that you can do the transaction easily and without any problems that you have to exchange and have something back from an a mount.
With bitcoins use in our daily transactions it gives us a lot of benefits than the usual banking system can. As you can see in the blockchain, transactions are transparent that can be viewed by both transacting party, we can assure that the terms were met prior to completion of the transaction. Further, with the low cost transaction, which only charge us with a minimal fee or even close to none, this is already a bonus that we can enjoy using bitcoins.
Jump to: