Pages:
Author

Topic: Why have Bitcoin instead of cash? - page 35. (Read 246148 times)

Activity: 737
Merit: 500
September 08, 2017, 02:28:55 PM
The way I see it, Bitcoin gives us the true freedom of currency. We are not dependent upon any system to use our money. So it basically is and always will be BTCFREEDOMBTC
I think bitcoin instead of cash is also a nice idea because bitcoin is decentralized that you could control your own moneya and bitcoin. In addition to that, I agree that bitcoin gives us the true freedom of currency because you can use it in different transaction. Lastly,  I will use bitcoin instead of bitcoin because the price of cash would not go up unlike bitcoin that always goes up.
If Bitcoin can overthrow FIAT of government, that future will become the truth Cool.
Of course, my said is impossible for happening, government are people control our economy, they can do anything while we make money.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
September 08, 2017, 02:17:23 PM
Very precisely, Bitcoin more beneficial for all of us than we are to use the Bank for transactions carried out. However, more banks have a legal basis and will definitely get a guarantee on all the things we do. Unlike the bitcoin, bitcoin has no legal basis and also guarantee. But to the advantage I will use the bitcoin and after that Exchange bitcoin into fiat and after that used the bank so that my money is assured with good

I utterly agree with you in this regard that people are no longer treating bitcoins as currency. They are investing into bitcoins for secure and better future not because they need to make some faster international transactions. Bitcoins are really unstoppable and are going to increase in value in the future as well.
You are right but at the same time we cannot blame people bitcoin has very high fees at the moment with some reporting 5 dollar fees, that is too high so bitcoin is not working as a currency right now so it is not weird that people do not use it like that.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
September 08, 2017, 01:36:05 PM
bitcoin is superior to cash. bitcoin is easier to use as a transaction because it is digital. you just write it in your wallet if you want to use bitcoin transactions. bitcoin as well as long-term investments .. same as gold bitcoin if you save will get big profit. different with fiat money. with a form that can make your wallet full because it is made of paper .. you can not carry too much money with paper money. it's a hassle for you. different from bitcoin you can carry bditcoin with infinite quantities. it's very easy for you to bring your money. I think that's what makes people prefer bitcoin rather than paper money
Activity: 475
Merit: 500
September 08, 2017, 12:56:39 PM
The potential of bitcoin in earning profit out of an investment for a shorter period of time is great compared to real cash. That is what attracts people in using bitcoin and also, the transaction is easier.
You are right that Bitcoin makes transactions easier, can be anytime and anywhere. But you forget about the fee, when compared to paypal the transaction fee of Bitcoin is very expensive.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
September 08, 2017, 12:50:54 PM
The way I see it, Bitcoin gives us the true freedom of currency. We are not dependent upon any system to use our money. So it basically is and always will be BTCFREEDOMBTC
I think bitcoin instead of cash is also a nice idea because bitcoin is decentralized that you could control your own moneya and bitcoin. In addition to that, I agree that bitcoin gives us the true freedom of currency because you can use it in different transaction. Lastly,  I will use bitcoin instead of bitcoin because the price of cash would not go up unlike bitcoin that always goes up.
Activity: 686
Merit: 107
September 08, 2017, 12:05:31 PM
The potential of bitcoin in earning profit out of an investment for a shorter period of time is great compared to real cash. That is what attracts people in using bitcoin and also, the transaction is easier.
Activity: 966
Merit: 506
September 08, 2017, 10:02:56 AM
Right now there is no reason to change anything through a complete replacement, and that is fine. There are still many things to work out and that cash thing has some irrational hold on some people, whatever the reason. Let the transition take its time and let the system work the way it is supposed to. It takes time, but the end result is worth the wait.
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
September 08, 2017, 09:07:23 AM
The price of cash wont go up or down it will stay the same but the price of bitcoin can change to getting more or getting less.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
September 08, 2017, 09:01:20 AM
If you have cash, things's price is going up so your cash is losing its valuable. But with Bitcoin the price always rising so you can earn even you just keep Bitcoin.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
September 08, 2017, 08:35:39 AM
I recently paid for some local tacos using Bitcoin. My friend who was unfamilar with Bitcoin thought it was strange, like I technically didn't pay for them or something. We got into discussing Bitcoin and one of the questions he asked me was:
"Why would you want Bitcoins instead of cash?". For a second I didn't know what to say; then I thought about it and here is what I came up with. Feel free to contribute to this.

1) More security (especially if you are careful).

2) Bitcoins are a potential investment, cash is not. Paper currency only really goes down in value, Bitcoins have a lot of potential to be worth more as time goes on.

3) Fast, worldwide transactions at your fingertips.

4) Similar to #3, but it's a universal currency. It's legal in most countries of the world and you don't need any kind of currency conversion to send money to people in a different country than your own.
For me, bitcoin is easy to transact with and easy to send. It is not also difficult to earn bitcoins because there are many business and sidelines job that earn bitcoins.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
September 08, 2017, 08:32:44 AM
Personally, I like bitcoin because of its unstable course under any circumstances and thereby providing a good income simply by keeping coins. No ordinary currency will give such a profit.
Activity: 938
Merit: 517
September 08, 2017, 08:29:09 AM
I am holding Bitcoin because I think our economicaly System is just a big bubble. Man people think it about Bitcoin but I think digital money which can be secret holded will be the future. One day if goverment decided to stop giving out paper money we will be completely lookable. I think some privacy is important. Furthermore Bitcoin is a nice invest. I am here since the beginning and from the first time I read everywhere Bitcoin is a scam but I made great money untill now. Give digital money some years more and you will see more and more people will use it.

Privacy is the last good that human could save
Activity: 29
September 08, 2017, 08:25:28 AM
From where I stand over here, having cash now in this current economy is like having paper as the value of what it can get decreases every day by day which is not good for anyone which means the value of my money have to move in that direction or more if I will have to buy the same quantity I bought a week ago and the only means that can happen is keeping my money in bitcoin which is risky though but I am ready to leave by that.
Activity: 28
September 08, 2017, 08:14:18 AM
Bitcoin is more safe to carry a lot of amount than money. Besides carrying this is much hastle free and easy to transfer. If every store and shop starts accepting bitcoin people won't carry cash more. But spreading the idea of this kind of exchange can help this process a lot. Many people still don't know a word about bitcoin. Afterall it takes time to eshtablish a new way among general people.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 507
September 08, 2017, 07:10:56 AM
Yess we should definitely use bitcoin instead of cash as bitcoin is more safe and secure and not a trouble to carry anywhere and moreover it is a universal currency and is developing at a very fast rate and it doesn't depend on any publishers.
Nope, although Bitcoin community grow more in this year, but it still not enough for using purchase everything. You also know the price of Bitcoin increase everyday and transaction fees increase too. Purchase small order is impossible with Bitcoin in current.
Back in the day when bitcoin was less popular people used bitcoin for all their needs and even if it was very difficult they found it could be done, in a place like Japan where many business are accepting bitcoin I think it should be relatively easy to use bitcoin for all your needs.
Don't know how to react to your comment but I think I have got your point. Yes, it is very costly to buy bitcoins but if someone is earning bitcoins without investment than he really will become rich when he converts them into fiat. Bitcoins produce large profits with time but if we keep cash in our pockets, there won't be any big change in its value.
Activity: 812
Merit: 251
September 08, 2017, 02:30:26 AM
Bitcoin is good in terms  of  having savings than to put our money into any banks because once bitcoin get higher, your savings also will increase unlike in bank its not going to be happen anyway. Then in terms cash, it is good use for payment in a public places like in the restaurant, malls, billings and many more.
Activity: 322
Merit: 116
September 07, 2017, 10:11:47 PM
The first reason I became interested with using using bitcoin is how its value appreciates over time. When I store cash, I will see the same amount the next time I look into it; compared to bitcoin wallet where the value may be more than what I originally stored. Plus, I can store bitcoin in my wallet and have it password protected. I can access it through multiple devices which will come in handy if you lost your device or have a lot of gadgets. It is recently that I am learning that bitcoin transactions are also fast and easy. Sending and receiving money is now possible without those additional transaction fees and currency conversions.
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 1338
September 07, 2017, 05:27:46 PM
Cash is will not give anything you back if you hold them longer but bitcoin does rise in value over the years.
That’s cool and indeed smart strategy. I myself am in favor of trading. Trading though needs hard work and sound knowledge but those who get command over trading; they definitely earn more than others.
As far as fluctuations are concerned, they are mandatory for the survival of bitcoins and maintenance of their throne.
where can we get command over trading?

After all, now it's better to store bitcoins, because now we can use bitcoin to pay utility bills, buy certain items using bitcoin etc. so using bitcoin will be more practical and will save time to make payment because it can be done through online.
Look in youtube there were some good tutorials the last time I checked and after that the only way to learn is to practice, you can practice trading in two different ways, you can use a very small amount of money to trade and after you feel comfortable with the platform that you choose and you see good results you can begin to trade for real and another way is to just trade with pen and paper and not risk a single satoshi until you are a good trader.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 624
September 07, 2017, 04:05:14 PM
Well...both have there pros and disadvantages. There are some transactions you can't do with bitcoin especially where it is an interface business sometimes and or when the receiver do not understand what bitcoin is all about, so you might be forced to make use of paper money.
Anyway ,people would prefer having bitcoin because of its financial value as priority.
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1002
September 07, 2017, 03:40:25 PM
Very precisely, Bitcoin more beneficial for all of us than we are to use the Bank for transactions carried out. However, more banks have a legal basis and will definitely get a guarantee on all the things we do. Unlike the bitcoin, bitcoin has no legal basis and also guarantee. But to the advantage I will use the bitcoin and after that Exchange bitcoin into fiat and after that used the bank so that my money is assured with good

Since I into saving then btc will really be my choice. Having btc can be a great help for me in the future and having it can help us to save a lot in the future. Cash is merely for buying stiffs and liiving.
I am with you. I think and believe that we should use both type of currencies side by side whether it’s digital or paper money.

Both have their own pros and cons, so we can’t totally replace one with another. What if you need money but there is no electricity at that time and you can’t access your bitcoins.
Pages:
Jump to: