Pages:
Author

Topic: Why have Bitcoin instead of cash? - page 39. (Read 246148 times)

Activity: 180
Merit: 100
August 30, 2017, 06:17:27 AM
I think I have bitcoin to keep watch and as an investment. so if the price goes up we will benefit
Activity: 826
Merit: 529
August 30, 2017, 06:13:29 AM
when you measure Bitcoin regarding profit with cash then you can easily get the appropriate answer why Bitcoin instead of cash. day by day Bitcoin is becoming a popular form of currency. not only that but also it has been accepted in many online transactions with a low amount of fee.

it is becoming also a profitable system day by day, people have got financially benefitted from this sector. so that not as a currency but also some other reason which is responsible to replace of cash by Bitcoin.
Activity: 281
Organic PR on Tier 1 media
August 30, 2017, 06:07:23 AM
why
bitcoin is used instead of cash because bitcoin is growing continually while cash stable its value.
Attract peoples
the increasing price is the reason that attract people and increase the popularity of bitcoin, and that is the reason bitcoin gain trust of its users and that is why people invest more and more, because they know that bitcoin never fall.
Activity: 756
Merit: 520
August 30, 2017, 05:54:02 AM
Bitcoin is better than cash because of the security it offers, you can do transactions online without the need to disclose all your information also it's hassle free and also cash has a fixed amount unlike bitcoin you will get supprised that the $4500 you carry on your on-line wallet can become $5000 in an instant.

Precisely, that the benefits we can get in the bitcoin is because we can make deals without having to know or be known by anyone, it does provide a lot of opportunity for us to be more closed to some of the things . But I think this is the way that most endeared by those who perform illegal transactions. But that's not the purpose of bitcoin bitcoin present, but want to provide technology that can provide many advantages over the other. We are just more work again in order to understand and make sense of it all.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
August 30, 2017, 05:15:15 AM
I recently paid for some local tacos using Bitcoin. My friend who was unfamilar with Bitcoin thought it was strange, like I technically didn't pay for them or something. We got into discussing Bitcoin and one of the questions he asked me was:
"Why would you want Bitcoins instead of cash?". For a second I didn't know what to say; then I thought about it and here is what I came up with. Feel free to contribute to this.

1) More security (especially if you are careful).

2) Bitcoins are a potential investment, cash is not. Paper currency only really goes down in value, Bitcoins have a lot of potential to be worth more as time goes on.

3) Fast, worldwide transactions at your fingertips.

4) Similar to #3, but it's a universal currency. It's legal in most countries of the world and you don't need any kind of currency conversion to send money to people in a different country than your own.
This is right. As for me, I prefer to have bitcoin instead of cash because you can directly pay it online without needing a bank between you and the merchant. I can have full control of my money. When it comes to profit gaining you can have more profit even just holding your bitcoin for many years while holding cash money for a long time will only decrease its value due to inflation rate.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
August 29, 2017, 03:23:51 AM
I think because bitcoin is more profitable, with bitcoin we are able to make money and earn decent income to meet the cost of our lives.
Yes, even the volatility of Bitcoin is gives a lot of chance for trader to gain proofit. Also the number of merchants that accept bitcoin is keep increasing. I am sure at least  that someday there is a cashless country. Using Bitcoin is better than using cash because the transactions of Bitcoin is transparent so it will reduce some crime activity.
Yes you are right these fluctuations are the thing due to which the traders are investing their money in bitcoin and because of that they get a huge profit daily by doing trade in bitcoin. One of my friend is doing trade and when the price fluctuates he remain much happy in that days.
Activity: 99
Merit: 10
August 29, 2017, 03:03:18 AM
1000 usd worth of bitcoins i had in 2015 is now worth much more than the fiat currency i had today even compared to a fixed deposit.
Thats all the reason i need.
Activity: 1022
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
August 29, 2017, 02:14:23 AM
Bitcoin is far better than cash. It is secure and safe than cash. We can easily use bitcoin In any kind of international transactions cash can't be . bitcoin has a potential to be worth high value if u hold it for some days but cash won't change its value.
Activity: 448
August 29, 2017, 02:09:11 AM
Cash is will not give anything you back if you hold them longer but bitcoin does rise in value over the years.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
https://trueflip.io/
August 29, 2017, 02:06:12 AM
Bitcoin increase its value more often and most often it is going up than cash. If you store cash it wont grow as cash while bitcoin it can go double its value.
Cash is subject for inflation but bitcoin it's the value that increase.
In addition, the government can print a lot of paper money while bitcoin decreases it's supply as it continue to exist.
Activity: 502
August 29, 2017, 02:03:37 AM
Bitcoin increase its value more often and most often it is going up than cash. If you store cash it wont grow as cash while bitcoin it can go double its value.

Yeah bitcoin increase its value, so if you hold bitcoin for a long time, there are the possibility to be rich especially when the price got increase  ,unlike cash, if you keep your cash in 1year, the value was the same at the time you keep it.
Activity: 238
Merit: 108
August 29, 2017, 01:49:54 AM
Bitcoin is better than cash because of the security it offers, you can do transactions online without the need to disclose all your information also it's hassle free and also cash has a fixed amount unlike bitcoin you will get supprised that the $4500 you carry on your on-line wallet can become $5000 in an instant.
Activity: 840
Merit: 252
August 29, 2017, 01:43:55 AM
Activity: 756
Merit: 501
August 29, 2017, 01:07:37 AM
Well with crypto in the general there is a moment where you will be able to sell expensive then you bought, meaning you will make money with money invested, bitcoin this year has made 3-4x its value just by holding it. If you hold 2000 dollars you will stil own 2000 dollars no matter if you put into savings, and you will end loosing purchase power since prices adjust all years as salaries.
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 1338
August 27, 2017, 02:12:57 PM
Bitcoin is not like money where it can only be use as payment in the public businesses. While bitcoin  is very flexible it can be an assets and investment, and mostly bitcoin can produce profit and money is not.
"Produce profit"Huh I can't understand your mean, Bitcoin is new asset and the value of it can growth in future like Gold in the past. But it can't produce profit, just demand want buy high than supply will make the value increasing.
Bitcoin can produce profit, if you bought bitcoin at 1000 and sold at 4000 then you got really good profits, you must never forget that despite the fact bitcoin was created as a currency it is also an investment and like any investment bitcoin can give profits or losses but for those that are able to be patient then profits are the most likely outcome.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
August 26, 2017, 05:07:11 PM
I think because bitcoin is more profitable, with bitcoin we are able to make money and earn decent income to meet the cost of our lives.
Yes, even the volatility of Bitcoin is gives a lot of chance for trader to gain proofit. Also the number of merchants that accept bitcoin is keep increasing. I am sure at least  that someday there is a cashless country. Using Bitcoin is better than using cash because the transactions of Bitcoin is transparent so it will reduce some crime activity.
Activity: 910
Merit: 512
August 26, 2017, 04:35:07 PM
Bitcoin instead of cash because bitcoin have many uses, like its fastest in transactions online. Bitcoin gives opportunity to invest and has a value. Having bitcoin is a good idea now that someday we have a savings in the future. Bitcoin we have a chance to earn easy and we have more knowledge and idea that we can learn. Because bitcoin is most trusted, safe and secure than cash. Its also possible to earn a profit and the price of bitcoin is increasing.
I wonder how it bitcoin makes it easy to make money? I don't believe it. If you mean your income due to the increase in prices is a temporary increase. I don't think it's earnings and it will not last forever. To have bitcoin need a lot of work.
People like you, I meet every day. I try to keep convincing them to use bitcoin and then my talk end with words that ok do as you like. Any ways I would like to tell you that if you think that bitcoin cannot change life then you know nothing about it. If you can have a safer way to keep your earning where there will no tax charging. Your identity will always be hidden then how can you call it a bad currency. Being safe and having no tax charges is the reason why most of people choose bitcoin rather than money.
Activity: 602
Merit: 254
August 25, 2017, 03:41:41 PM
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
August 25, 2017, 02:59:32 PM

I will choose bitcoin as my investments are only limited to bitcoin .Moreover bitcoin is also safe and secure.cash can get lost but bitcoin cannot so that is why i choose bitcoin
I
Activity: 434
Merit: 255
Live cams shows pimped with cryptocurrency
August 25, 2017, 11:09:42 AM
Bitcoin instead of cash because bitcoin have many uses, like its fastest in transactions online. Bitcoin gives opportunity to invest and has a value. Having bitcoin is a good idea now that someday we have a savings in the future. Bitcoin we have a chance to earn easy and we have more knowledge and idea that we can learn. Because bitcoin is most trusted, safe and secure than cash. Its also possible to earn a profit and the price of bitcoin is increasing.
I wonder how it bitcoin makes it easy to make money? I don't believe it. If you mean your income due to the increase in prices is a temporary increase. I don't think it's earnings and it will not last forever. To have bitcoin need a lot of work.
Pages:
Jump to: