Pages:
Author

Topic: Why have Bitcoin instead of cash? - page 4. (Read 246148 times)

Activity: 106
Merit: 12
January 29, 2018, 05:27:08 AM
Because bitcoin can function as an asset as well as means of payment (by converting into fiat). And of course, this is multi profit where by holding bitcoin whose value continues to grow .yoy.
absolutely right that bitcoin is big asset in term of value because its value is more than gold and other asset. by holding  bitcoin is more  better than saving fiat in  the banks and on other places .because it is more profitable. but In reality many people are using cash for their daily needs. But people that know about bitcoin they use bitcoin more than cash. Because they know what the advantages are. There are people too that don,t even know what Bitcoins is, and then they don,t use it because they don,t trust it.
Activity: 308
Merit: 128
January 29, 2018, 04:55:54 AM
I'll just add, To my perspective it's just like this if you have cash you only have it as it is, but if you are open-minded to everything and you can take risks in investing to bitcoin that will make your money much more because of the escalating value of bitcoin you just have to be patient enough to wait.

Aside from that, in order for you to participate in what ever transaction that needs bitcoin,  you need to buy Bitcoin so that you can make all things possible such as, buying different kinds of altcoin, investing in trading, lending gambling etc. Another is, Bitcoin is a profitable asset's we're in you can earn as much as doble to your investment because of Bitcoin volatility, but make you do a daily monitoring so that can't missed the opportunity when Bitcoin is pumping up Wink
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
January 22, 2018, 12:22:43 PM
Because bitcoin can function as an asset as well as means of payment (by converting into fiat). And of course, this is multiprofit where by holding bitcoin whose value continues to grow YoY.
Activity: 148
Merit: 0
January 22, 2018, 10:33:47 AM
The way I see it, Bitcoin gives us the true freedom of currency. We are not dependent upon any system to use our money. So it basically is and always will be BTCFREEDOMBTC
Because Bitcoin more dreams that will achieve everyone can own Bitcoin.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
January 22, 2018, 10:25:43 AM
I think the good thing about bitcoin is the fact that it is more volatile than cash, and with the technology that we have which keeps on innovating, we need to be aware that the most convenient to use in the world of internet will always be bitcoin or other cryptocurrency rather than cash. Cash is bound to be extinct in the future.
The volatility of bitcoin makes me fall in love with the bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies because i can trade with their volatility to generate fast profit which is bigger than my profits that i usually gain in trading stocks in the stock market and i think that this is the next big market that will boom and the stock market will have a huge decrease on the investors and traders in the next following years.
Activity: 118
Merit: 10
Presale Starting May 1st
January 22, 2018, 08:52:03 AM
I recently paid for some local tacos using Bitcoin. My friend who was unfamilar with Bitcoin thought it was strange, like I technically didn't pay for them or something. We got into discussing Bitcoin and one of the questions he asked me was:
"Why would you want Bitcoins instead of cash?". For a second I didn't know what to say; then I thought about it and here is what I came up with. Feel free to contribute to this.

1) More security (especially if you are careful).

2) Bitcoins are a potential investment, cash is not. Paper currency only really goes down in value, Bitcoins have a lot of potential to be worth more as time goes on.

3) Fast, worldwide transactions at your fingertips.

4) Similar to #3, but it's a universal currency. It's legal in most countries of the world and you don't need any kind of currency conversion to send money to people in a different country than your own.
Bitcoin is a good thing bacause it is more than use than cash, in this generation were using technology so that some of us are using bitcoin and because of that we can easily pay our bills through internet.
Activity: 92
January 22, 2018, 08:11:21 AM
I think the good thing about bitcoin is the fact that it is more volatile than cash, and with the technology that we have which keeps on innovating, we need to be aware that the most convenient to use in the world of internet will always be bitcoin or other cryptocurrency rather than cash. Cash is bound to be extinct in the future.

Many people are using technology and that is the reason why some of us use bitcoin, we easily pay our bills through internet and we know that it is easy transaction than cash that hassle in traffic and need to spend more time.
Activity: 353
Merit: 100
January 22, 2018, 07:46:27 AM
Activity: 451
Merit: 15
Investor
January 22, 2018, 06:25:36 AM
I'll just add, To my perspective it's just like this if you have cash you only have it as it is, but if you are open-minded to everything and you can take risks in investing to bitcoin that will make your money much more because of the escalating value of bitcoin you just have to be patient enough to wait.
Activity: 443
https://streamies.io/
January 22, 2018, 05:49:49 AM
It's safe to save your investments and you may monitor it from you've done in a whole day.

You can use it everywhere.

You can easily cash out to any bank or outlet.

You can really have an access to pay to.

And most especially you can earn more at bitcoin other else.
Because the you can earn profit in having bitcoin rather than having cash. BTC is decentralized, its price goes up and down while cash is not. You can sell btc when its price goes up for you to have a profit.
Activity: 7
January 22, 2018, 04:53:47 AM
It's safe to save your investments and you may monitor it from you've done in a whole day.

You can use it everywhere.

You can easily cash out to any bank or outlet.

You can really have an access to pay to.

And most especially you can earn more at bitcoin other else.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 103
January 22, 2018, 04:39:26 AM
Better to save bitcoin than paper money, bitcoin earn more quickly and then you can use it to online merchants. I earn a paper money here on bitcoin through trade and investments. So instead of saving the bank with cash try to invest bitcoin and see who they are more profitable. But after that you just make some search how to grow you bitcoin .
Activity: 308
Merit: 128
January 22, 2018, 04:24:13 AM
Bitcoin hiding is easy. bitcoin transfer is very easy. so of course it should be preferred.

i also preferred bitcoin rather than cash if we talk about gaining high profit. bitcoin volatility is very unpredictable when it pumps up, it will totally increase, so if you are a risk taker you are suited here specially in trading, bitcoin can make your profit double or triple specially if you hit the right timing, that is why lots of investor are trying their lucks in investing their money by buying huge amount of bitcoin and alt coins. on the other hand cash have the assurance that you will gain profit but it takes a long time to get your return of investment.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016
January 22, 2018, 04:20:37 AM
Bitcoin hiding is easy. bitcoin transfer is very easy. so of course it should be preferred.
I am only using bitcoin instead of paper money as paper money can only help me in meeting all my needs and wants. There is nothing good or profitable which I can get even by keeping all my paper money in banks for a long period of time.

Keeping of bitcoin on the other hand actually helps me in making a huge amount of money as its market value rises every passing moment and this is why we all need to go for bitcoin instead of cash.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
January 21, 2018, 04:24:51 AM
I recently paid for some local tacos using Bitcoin. My friend who was unfamilar with Bitcoin thought it was strange, like I technically didn't pay for them or something. We got into discussing Bitcoin and one of the questions he asked me was:
"Why would you want Bitcoins instead of cash?". For a second I didn't know what to say; then I thought about it and here is what I came up with. Feel free to contribute to this.

2) Bitcoins are a potential investment, cash is not. Paper currency only really goes down in value, Bitcoins have a lot of potential to be worth more as time goes on.

4) Similar to #3, but it's a universal currency. It's legal in most countries of the world and you don't need any kind of currency conversion to send money to people in a different country than your own.
Bitcoin can replace the money because Bitcoin can move quickly and quite anonymously, because transactions need not be linked by certain information. Transactions are tracked on an online database called a blockchain, which is shared across the network in peer-to-peer mode. People can use Bitcoin to send money to friends and relatives in other countries without spending a penny.
Activity: 504
January 20, 2018, 03:22:17 PM

I absolutely agree with all the above arguments. One bad thing is that today you can not use bitcoin as a payment system, but I think that soon it will be possible.
Activity: 340
Merit: 122
January 20, 2018, 03:12:50 PM
Indeed. By having a bitcoin your money will surely grow by having patience for it is like an investment if you have only cash your money will just stay the same as is not growing, having bitcoin is so beneficial for an individual and that's bout it.
Where can I put my cash? Banks. I hate banks, they can control my money, also government has right to shut down or freeze my bank account or money, so why should I trust banks or governments? I have Bitcoin that I have full control over it. Privacy is the most important thing in this era, I wouldn't tell how much money I have. Bitcoin gives me this freedom, that's why Bitcoin is over cash.
legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1414
January 20, 2018, 02:49:25 PM
Cash is used to transact and buy things. Sometime, I also use Bitcoin to pay online.

It depends on where you live. Most county doesnt allow bitcoin as a currency for transaction however it could be treated as an asset. Using bitcoin to pay for something is pretty much a dumb idea right now because the exchange rate is quite volatile

To use a 'currency' as a way of paying things, you need a very stable exchange rate that wont change for a long period of time. To be honest It is always much better to pay with FIAT of those respective countries
Activity: 403
Merit: 250
Less is more
January 20, 2018, 01:49:21 PM
The way I see it, Bitcoin gives us the true freedom of currency. We are not dependent upon any system to use our money. So it basically is and always will be BTCFREEDOMBTC
I think that some people might pick Bitcoin above cash because they love the fact that you can make money with it. I would still choose cash because it is more reliable.

Cash is more secure in every way because it is supported by the government. Bitcoin, although it is trying to prevail over the centralized currency is depending on the investors and the pup and dump demands. Fluctuations are very high right now and risk is always involved. I agree that for the future the blockchain technology will be inevitable but for now, we cant rely on the technology that is still not developed completely. With the development problem, I am thinking about the current problem in a term of transactions with the high fees. I hope that the future will bring the better evolvement of the Bitcoin and that more people will realize its true potential and not just the mean for the profit gain.
Bitcoin brings profit to us. Therefore, we will have more money in the future through holding Bitcoin. There are some "ATM Bitcoin" are built in the center of my country. Bitcoinners will have an opportunity to convert Bitcoin into fiat cash. I choose 2 of them. Bitcoin is used to get money. Cash is used to transact and buy things. Sometime, I also use Bitcoin to pay online.
Activity: 658
Merit: 268
bullsvsbears.io
January 20, 2018, 01:16:02 PM

If im going to choose between having a bitcoin or having a cash, i will choose bitcoin. First of all, i chose bitcoin rather than money because i have knowledge about cryptocurrencies as well as bitcoin that is more profitable rather than money. Also, bitcoin has many features that makes it better than money thats why more people are starting to choose and learn bitcoin as well as the other cryptocurrencies.
Pages:
Jump to: